|
|
OlafurEliasson_2020T-_孩子们都在为环境发声,让我们来听听_-
|
My name is Olafur Eliasson. |
我叫奥拉富尔·埃里亚森 (Olafur Eliasson)。 |
I'm an artist. |
我是一位艺术家, |
I work with natural phenomena , the weather, climate, environment and our future, one could say. |
我研究自然现象, 天气、气候、环境, 还有,可以说,我们的未来。 |
(Soft sound) |
(轻音乐) |
I was very inspired by youth movements, how young people actually have organized themselves in order to be heard. |
青年运动给了我很大的启发, 年轻人为了让自己的声音被听到 到底是怎样团结起来的。 |
For some time now, |
我已经和年轻人们 |
I have in fact collaborated with young people -- they are the artists as well, in this case -- to make a project "Earth Speakr," |
合作了一段时间 。 他们也是艺术家。[00:36] |
phenomena:n.现象(phenomenon的复数); inspired:adj.受到启发的; v.鼓舞; (inspire的过去分词和过去式) organized:adj.有组织的; v.组织; (organize的过去分词和过去式) collaborated:v.合作;协作;通敌;勾结敌人;(collaborate的过去分词和过去式)
|
where we, the grown-ups , can listen to them. |
在那里大人可以倾听他们。 |
So join me in listening to them talking about the environment, and about the climate, about the future, and see what they have to say. |
所以与我一起听他们讲述, 关于环境、气候、未来, 让我们看看他们怎么说。 |
Girl 1: With "Earth Speakr," I can share my voice to anything I see. |
女孩:有了 Earth Speakr, 我可以把我的声音分享给 |
grown-ups:n.成人(grown-up的复数形式);
|
It's a platform for us to speak up and for the world to hear us. |
这是一个让我们发表意见的平台, |
I could put a face on anything around me and say my message. |
我可以给我周围的任何东西挂上表情, |
Hey, excuse me, I can see you. |
“嘿,打扰了,我可以看到你。” |
(Recorded voice) Hey, excuse me. I can see you. |
(录音)“嘿,打扰了,我可以看到你。” |
Kids can be the experts. |
孩子们可以成为专家,[01:18] |
platform:n.平台; v.把…放在台上[放在高处;
|
When we come together, we can find the answers. |
当我们在一起时,我们可以找到答案。 |
All you have to do is listen. |
您所要做的就是来倾听。 |
Boy 1: Fight for our future. |
男孩:“为我们的未来而战。” |
(Italian) Help me to live 1,000 years more. |
(意大利语)“帮我再活 1000 年!” |
(German) I am hungry! |
(德语)“我好饿啊!” |
Boy 2: It's our future, and it's getting hotter. |
男孩:“这是我们的未来, 它越来越热了。” |
(Recorded voice) It's our future, and it's getting hotter. |
[程序语音] “这是我们的未来, 它越来越热了。” |
If I see a message I like, I can share it with my friends and family. |
如果看到我喜欢的消息, |
Girl 2: It's so cool because we can share our voices, we can hear others, and that's how we know that we're not alone in this fight. |
这真的很酷, 因为我们可以分享自己的声音, 我们也可以听到别人的声音。 这就是我们为何知道 在这场战斗中我们并不孤单。 |
And if enough of us make messages, then the grown-ups will have to listen to us. |
如果我们有足够的人发信息, 那么大人们将不得不听取我们的话。 |
Then we can really make a change in the world. |
然后,我们才能真正改变世界。 |
(Polish) I was so dry before I got watered! |
(波兰语)“再不浇水我快干透了!” |
(Portuguese) Hello! My message would be that all houses should have solar panels ! |
(葡萄牙语)“你好!我希望 所有房子都能装上太阳能板!” |
(French) Hey, I am Willy from the Earth! |
(法语)“嘿,我是来自地球的威利!” |
Girl 3: Imagine every place being as green as me. |
女孩:想象每个地方都像我一样绿, |
This can be your future. |
这可能是你的未来。 |
OE: See? |
奥:看吧, 他们的想象力真是鼓舞人心,[02:22] |
panels:n.面板(panel的复数); v.嵌镶(panel的第三人称单数形式);
|
Their imagination is just so inspiring , I think, and gives me hope also, frankly speaking. |
坦白地说,这也给了我希望。 |
So in "Earth Speakr," only kids can speak, and the grown-ups are listening, right? |
因此,在我们的 Earth Speakr 中, 只有孩子可以说话, 大人们在听,对不对? |
Of course, I still have an ask for you, as a grown-up, go and make a Speakr message with a kid and send it out into the world. |
但是我当然仍然要你—— 作为一个成年人, 去和一个孩子互动, 并传递到世界的各地。 |
imagination:n.想象;想象力;创造力;想象的事物; inspiring:adj.鼓舞人心的;灌输的;v.鼓舞;激发;使感悟;(inspire的现在分词)
|
Make sure that the kid feels "Wow! Somebody's listening to me." |
确保孩子感觉到, |
Because if we do that, |
因为如果我们这样做, |
I think the future might be shaping in the right direction. |
我认为未来可能 会朝着正确的方向发展。 |
Thank you. |
谢谢。 |