|
|
Naturally7_FlyBaby_2009-_七人口技乐队《飞吧,亲爱的》_
|
? I think I'm ready to do my thing ? |
?我准备好大展施手? |
? I think I'm ready to take my chances ? |
?我准备好迎接挑战? |
? I've been dining out and all stressed out ? |
?你看,现在? |
dining:n.吃饭;v.吃饭;进餐;用饭;(dine的现在分词)
|
? Due to the circumstances . See? ? |
?我整天在外风餐露宿,疲惫不堪? |
circumstances:n.情况;环境;情形;(circumstance的复数)
|
? I gotta get up, get up, get up, get up ? |
?我要站起来,站起来,站起来? |
? Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up ? |
?醒来,醒来,醒来? |
? I see what you're saying ? |
?我明白你的意思? |
? We sent a demo to the world, they said it sounds like Take 6 ? |
?我们献上自己的乐章,人们却说很像Take 6乐队? |
demo:v.试用(尤指软件);演示;示范;n.试样唱片;录音样带;
|
? I said "Hold on, wait a minute, I'll be back with the remix " ? |
?我说“等等,还有混音版”? |
remix:vt.使再混合;再搅拌;重新合成(乐曲等);n.混录版歌曲;
|
? They looking at us funny, we can't make any money ? |
?他们冷冷地看着我们,我们得不到一个子儿? |
? It took us years to figure out, that we was dealing with dummies ? |
?好多年我们才明白在自己在和白痴打交道? |
dummies:仿制品(dummy的名词复数);
|
? They didn't understand the sound from the Bronx , that's the boogie down ? |
?他们不懂纽约布朗克斯音乐,不懂布吉乐? |
Bronx:n.布朗克斯(纽约市最北端的一区);布朗克斯鸡尾酒; boogie:n.布吉乐(布鲁斯钢琴乐,节奏快而强);v.随着快节奏的流行音乐跳舞;
|
? to Huntsville , Alabama , there's no circles in my planner , so ? |
?亨茨维尔、阿拉巴马,我到处演出? |
Huntsville:n.亨茨维尔(美国城市); Alabama:n.阿拉巴马州(美国州名); planner:n.计划者,规划师;
|
? It was time to make the product, so we hooked up with Townsend ? |
?是时候搞出点名堂,我们就找上了汤森德? |
hooked:adj.弯曲的; v.(使)钩住,挂住; (hook的过去分词和过去式)
|
? Made a deal with John Neal, on the road sold ten thousand ? |
?和约翰尼尔打交道,一路上唱片大卖1万? |
? WBA, that means a trip to Nashville ? |
?WBA就是纳什维尔之旅? |
Nashville:n.那什维尔(美国田纳西州首府);
|
? Festplatte showed up and said them boys are naturals ? |
?Festplatte 说我们是天才? |
? Can you hear what they were hearing? See what they were seeing? ? |
?你能听到他们听到的,看见他们看见的吗?? |
? From Bronx to Berlin, we took the tour European ? |
?从布朗克斯到柏林,我们去欧洲表演? |
? All vocal yeah, we widit, call the album "What is it?" ? |
?只唱不弹,专辑叫《什么?》? |
vocal:adj.嗓音的;发声的;大声表达的;直言不讳的;n.(乐曲中的)歌唱部分;
|
? With Sarah Connor, set the goal for number one and we hit it ? |
?和莎拉·寇娜一起,登上冠军宝座? |
? But now it's Kev, Sim, Drew, Stew , time for a new day ? |
?现在是Kev, Sim, Drew, Stew,该试点新花样了? |
Stew:v.炖,炖汤;焖;忧虑;受闷热;n.炖,炖汤;烦恼;闷热;鱼塘;
|
? Ring the alarm, hit 'em on Skype or a two way ? |
?拉响警报,点击Skpye,听听广播? |
Skype:n.网络电话(一个网络语音沟通工具);
|
? Sung by the words, we ready to fly! ? |
?唱吧,我们要飞翔? |
? Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ? |
?飞吧,亲爱的!离开家? |
? Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest ? |
?飞吧,心爱的!不要停下? |
? Come on fly baby, we got work to do ? |
?飞吧,亲爱的,我们要大显身手? |
? Here we go, spread my wings and ... ? |
?来吧,张开双翅……? |
? Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ? |
?飞吧!离开家? |
? Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest. Come on ? |
?飞吧,亲爱的!不要停? |
? Fly baby! We got work to do ? |
?飞吧,亲爱的!我们要大展施手? |
? Here we go. Spread my wings and fly. One more time ? |
?来吧,再次展开双翅? |
? Fly baby! Time to leave that nest ? |
?飞吧亲爱的!离开家? |
? Fly baby! This ain't no time to rest ? |
?飞吧亲爱的!不要停下? |
? Fly baby! We got work to do ? |
?飞吧亲爱的!我们要大展施手? |
? Here we go, spread my wings and ... ? |
?来吧,展开双翅? |
? Fly baby! Fly baby fly ? |
?飞吧,亲爱的,飞吧? |
? Fly baby! Fly baby high ? |
?飞吧,飞得越高越好? |
? Fly baby! Up to the sky ? |
?飞吧,直冲云霄? |
? Spread my wings and fly ? |
?张开双翅翱翔? |
Instrumental ! |
乐器 |
Instrumental:n.工具格;器乐曲;工具词;adj.起重要作用;用乐器演奏的;为乐器谱写的;
|
? We're ready to fly! ? |
?我们准备好飞翔? |
(Applause) |
(鼓掌) |
Thank you very much. |
谢谢 |
(Applause) |
(鼓掌) |