|
|
Monsters.Vs.Aliens.2009-怪兽大战外星人
|
US Outpost Fab220 Antarctica |
(南极洲 美国220号研究站) |
Outpost:n.前哨;警戒部队;边区村落;
|
You'd better pray to the Lord When you see those flying saucers |
# 当你看到飞碟时,请向上帝祈祷 # |
Lord:n.(英国)贵族,大人,大臣;v.使成贵族;作威作福; saucers:(放茶杯的)浅碟;茶托;茶碟(saucer的复数);
|
It may be the coming of the Judgment Day |
# 也许是审判日到了 # |
Judgment:n.判断;裁判;判决书;辨别力;
|
Hey, Jerry, you might wanna check this one out. Palomarjust picked it up. |
嘿,杰瑞,过来看一下 帕洛马山天文台刚发现了这个 |
Looks like some type of UFO, and it's heading this way. |
看上去像某种 UFO,沿着这边行进 |
How many times do I have to tell you? |
跟你说过多少次了? |
UFOs don't exist and we're never gonna see... |
UFO 不存在,我们绝不会看到... |
Wow, its energy signature is massive . - Holy Oheez-lts! What do we do?! |
哇哦,它的能量特征非常明显 - 天呐!我们该怎么办?! |
signature:n.署名;签名;信号; massive:adj.大量的;巨大的,厚重的;魁伟的;
|
No one told us what to do! |
没人告诉过我们该怎么办! |
I took this job because you never have to do anything! |
正因为这差事很闲 我才找了这份工作! |
Jerry, stop it. Let me calculate its impact point. |
杰瑞,住嘴 我来计算下它的撞击点 |
impact:n.影响;效果;碰撞;冲击力;v.挤入,压紧;撞击;对…产生影响;
|
Looks like... |
似乎是... |
... Modesto , Oalifornia. |
...加州的莫德斯托 |
Modesto:n.莫德斯托(美国城市);
|
Supernova , this is Red Dwarf . We actually have one! |
超新星,这是红矮星 我们确实发现了一个! |
Supernova:n.超新星; Dwarf:v.变矮小;n.侏儒,矮子;adj.矮小的;
|
Oode Nimoy! I repeat, Oode Nimoy! |
外星人警报!重复,外星人警报! |
Monsters VS Aliens |
片名 怪物大战外星人 |
What are you guys doing here? It's 5:00 in the morning. |
大家伙在这干嘛?才凌晨5点 |
Hurry, turn on the TV! Turn it on now! |
快点,打开电视!快啊! |
...and some early morning fog, giving way to sunny skies. |
...会有晨雾,白天晴天 |
Seventy-five degrees. |
华氏75度 |
A perfect day to stop by the old folk art and craft show down at the fairgrounds , or a perfect day to marry Susan Murphy . |
真是个好天气啊 可以去市场上遛遛古民间艺术展 或是和苏珊.墨菲结婚 |
craft:n.工艺;船;手艺;飞行器;v.(尤指用手工)精心制作; fairgrounds:n.游乐场;[贸易]集市场地(fairground的复数形式); Murphy:n.马铃薯,土豆;
|
I love you, baby. |
我爱你,宝贝 |
I love you, too. |
我也爱你 |
And good morning, Modesto! |
早安啦,莫德斯托! |
Ohannel 172. |
172频道 |
You look gorgeous , sweetheart . |
你太漂亮了,甜心 |
gorgeous:adj.华丽的,灿烂的;极好的; sweetheart:n.亲爱的;甜心;爱人;心上人
|
Thanks, Mom. |
谢谢,妈妈 |
My little girl! |
我的乖女儿! |
Daddy! |
爸爸! |
Now, I want you to know that, even though I'm about to give you away... |
你得明白,即使我把你嫁出去了... |
...I will always be here to take care of you. |
...我仍会一直关心你 |
Don't cry because then you'll make me cry, and that's just gonna be a mess . |
别哭了,你弄得我也想哭了 那样就不好看了 |
mess:n.混乱;餐厅;杂乱;肮脏;v.使不整洁;弄脏;弄乱;随地便溺;
|
I can't help it! |
我忍不住! |
Hello, everyone! Attention, attention! |
各位好!注意,注意! |
Wedding starts in 30 minutes! |
婚礼将在30分钟后开始 |
My beautiful daughter-in-law ! - Hi, Mama Dietl. |
我美丽的儿媳妇! - 嗨,迪特尔妈妈 |
daughter-in-law:n.儿媳妇;
|
It's like a fairy tale . The Weatherman and the Weatherman's Wife. |
真像是童话故事,气象员和他的妻子 |
fairy tale:adj.童话的;童话式的; Weatherman:n.气象员;天气预报员;
|
Romantic . |
好浪漫 |
Romantic:adj.浪漫的;爱情的;n.浪漫的人;耽于幻想的人;
|
I know. Just think, this time tomorrow, I'm gonna be in Paris! |
是啊,想想,明天这时候 我就在巴黎了! |
And someday, we won't just be honeymooning there. |
而且总有一天 我们不止去那度蜜月 |
honeymooning:n.蜜月;蜜月假期;(新生事物,新建关系等的)短暂的和谐时期;vi.度蜜月;
|
Derek will become an anchor or a foreign correspondent . |
德里克会成为一个主播 或是一个驻外记者 |
correspondent:n.通讯记者;客户;通信者;代理商行;
|
And we'll travel all over the world. - Honey, my fingers are crossed. |
然后我们会周游世界 - 宝贝,祝你美梦成真 |
One thumb is shorter than the other. Runs in the family. |
一个大拇指长,一个大拇指短 是遗传的 |
thumb:v.翻阅;以拇指拨弄;作搭车手势;笨拙地摆弄;n.拇指;
|
Derek doesn't have that. |
德里克不这样啊 |
It skips a generation. Your kids are gonna have it! |
是隔代遗传 你的小孩也会这样! |
Wow, you look beautiful. |
哇哦,你好漂亮 |
So do you. I mean, handsome. |
你也是,我是说,你很帅 |
I mean... Sorry. I'm just a little frazzled . |
我的意思是...抱歉,我有点累 |
frazzled:adj.疲惫的;穿破了的;
|
I just spent way too much time with our parents. |
和父母呆太长时间了 |
Don't worry, OK? We'll be alone soon, just us. |
别担心,好吗? 马上就能独处了,就我们俩 |
Eating cheese and baguettes by the Seine, feeding each other chocolate crepes . |
在塞纳河畔品尝奶酪和面包 相互喂食巧克力薄饼 |
baguettes:n.法国长棍面包(baguette的复数); crepes:n.法式薄饼;绉丝(crepe的复数);
|
Is something wrong? - No, no! It's just that, well... |
有问题吗? - 没,没有!只是,呃... |
There's been a slight change of plans. |
计划有变 |
slight:adj.轻微的;略微的;细小的;纤细的;n.侮慢;冷落;轻视;v.侮慢;冷落;轻视;
|