|
|
Monsters.University.2013-怪兽大学.
|
∮To the head bone ? |
颈骨连接到头骨 |
∮The head bone's connected to the horn bone ? |
头骨连接到角骨 |
horn:n.喇叭,号角;角;v.装角于;
|
∮The horn bone's right above the wing bones ? |
角骨就在翼骨上方 |
Ah! I scared you! |
我吓到你了 |
No, you didn't. |
才怪 |
Okay! Remember our field trip rules, everyone. |
记得校外教学的规则 |
field trip:n.(常指学生进行的)野外考察;
|
Uh, no pushing, no biting, and no fire breathing! |
不准推人、咬人、喷火 |
What did I just say? |
真不听话 |
18、19… Eighteen, nineteen... |
|
Okay, we're missing one. Who are we missing? |
好,少一个,少了谁? |
Oh. Mike Wazowski. |
麦克华斯基啊 |
Thanks, Joe. Good luck finishing your crossword puzzle . |
谢了,乔,祝你幸运填完字谜 |
crossword puzzle:纵横字谜游戏;
|
Sorry, Michael. I didn't see you. |
抱歉,麦克,我没看到你 |
That's okay. When I was on the bus, I found a nickel ! |
没关系,我在巴士上检到5分硬币 |
nickel:n.镍;镍币;五分镍币;vt.镀镍于;
|
I wish I had pockets. |
可惜我没口袋 |
Okay, everyone, partner up. Get your field trip buddy . |
同学们,两人一组,找个搭挡 |
buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友;
|
Jeremy! You and me? Okay, no biggie . |
杰瑞米,我们一组?好,没关系 |
biggie:n.权贵;大亨;名人;要人;
|
Hailey? No? Pairing up with Claire? |
海莉?不要?跟克莱儿一组? |
Great choice. She's a good egg. |
好选择,她是颗好蛋 |
Russell. |
鲁索? |
Mike? Wazowski? |
我是麦克?大眼仔? |
We car-pool ? |
我们同车的? |
car-pool:拼车;(公司)车队;
|
We're cousins. - Hey! |
我们是亲戚 |
Okay. Good catching up. |
好,谈话愉快 |
Well, Michael, it looks like it's you and me again. |
麦克,看来又剩我和你了 |
Come on, Karen. We're falling behind. |
快点,凯伦,我们落后了 |
Please don't call me Karen. |
别直呼老师名字 |
Now, stay close together. |
大家跟紧 |
We're entering a very dangerous area. |
我们正进入很危险的区域 |
Welcome to the Scare Floor. |
欢迎来到惊吓厂房 |
This is where we collect the Scream Energy to power our whole world. |
这里收集尖叫能量供怪兽世界充电 有人能告诉我 |
And can anyone tell me whose job it is to go get that scream? |
收集尖叫是谁的工作? |
Scarers ! |
惊吓专员 |
Scarers:n.吓人的人;吓人的事物;
|
That's right! |
答对了 |
Now, which one of you can give me the scariest roar ? |
谁能示范最吓人的吼声? |
roar:吼叫,咆哮
|
Me, me, me! |
选我…! |
Oh! Sir! Right here! Little green guy, two o'clock! No, it's like this. |
先生,这里,2点钟方向的小绿人 像这样 |
Hey, guys, watch this one. |
照过来 |
Hey, I got a really good... |
我很会吼的 |
Whoa. |
哇塞 |
Well, hey there, kids. Are you on a tour with your school? |
小朋友,你们跟学校来参观吗? |
Yeah! |
对 |
Yes. |
没错 |
We're here to learn about Scream Energy and what it takes to be a Scarer. |
我们来认识尖叫能源 及学习当个惊吓专员 |
Well, hey, you're in luck, because I just happen to be a Scarer. |
你们很好运,我正好是惊吓专员 |
I learned everything I know from my school, |
我在母校怪兽大学练就一身技能 |
Monsters University. Whoa.It's the best Scaring School there is. |
那是第一名的惊吓学校 |
You wish! Fear Tech's the best. |
想得美,恐惧科大才是第一 |
Okay. You guys watch us and tell me which school's the best. All right? |
好,看着我们说,哪间学校最赞? |
MU is. |
怪兽大学 |
West coast coming only. |
走啦,各位 |
West coast:n.美国西海岸(尤指加利福尼亚州);
|
Scarers coming only. |
西岸上线,惊吓专员出动 |