|
|
Monsters.Inc.2001-怪兽电力公司
|
Good night, sweetheart . |
晚安,小乖乖 |
sweetheart:n.亲爱的;甜心;爱人;心上人
|
'Night, Mom. |
晚安,妈咪 |
Sleep tight , kiddo . |
好好睡,小家伙 |
Sleep tight:睡个好觉;安眠; kiddo:老兄;老姐;孩子
|
Simulation terminated . |
模拟程式结束… |
Simulation:n.仿真;模拟;模仿;假装; terminated:v.(使)停止,结束,终止;到达终点站;(terminate的过去式和过去分词)
|
Simulation terminated. |
模拟程式结束… |
Simulation terminated. Simulation terminated. |
模拟程式结束… |
Simulation terminated. |
模拟程式结束… |
All right. Mr. Bile , is it? |
鼻涕先生,对吧? |
Bile:n.胆汁;愤怒;
|
My friends call me Phlegm . |
我的朋友都叫我痰痰 |
Phlegm:n.痰;粘液;粘液质;
|
Mr. Bile, can you tell me what you did wrong? |
鼻涕先生,你做错了什么? |
I fell down? |
我跌倒了? |
No, no, before that. |
不是啦,在那之前 |
Can anyone tell me Mr. Bile's big mistake? |
有人知道他到底 犯了什么大错吗? |
Anyone? |
有人知道吗? |
Let's take a look at the tape. Here we go. |
让我们看看录影带,来吧 |
take a look at:看一看;检查;
|
Right there. See? The door. You left it wide open. |
就在…那儿 那扇门,你没关好 |
And leaving the door open is the worst mistake any employee can make because... |
没把门关好是天大的错误 为什么? |
It could let in a draft ? |
冷风会吹进来? |
draft:n.草案; v.起草; adj.供役使的;
|
It could let in a child. |
小孩子会闯进来 |
Mr. Waternoose. |
荷特路老板 |
There's nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child. |
人类小孩是世上 最毒最致命的东西 |
toxic:adj.有毒的;中毒的; deadly:adj.致命的;非常的;死一般的;adv.非常;如死一般地;
|
A single touch could kill you. |
摸一下就会死人 |
Leave a door open and a child could walk right into this factory, right into the monster world. |
门没关好,小孩就能走进来 闯进怪兽世界 |
monster:n.怪物;恶魔;庞然大物;adj.巨大的;
|
I won't go in a kid's room. You can't make me. |
我才不进去,死都不去 |
You're going in there because we need this. |
你一定要去,我们需要这个 |
Our city is counting on you to collect those children's screams. |
我们要靠你们 收集小孩的尖叫声 |
Without scream we have no power. |
没有尖叫声就没有电力 |
Yes, it's dangerous work. |
这工作很危险 |
And that's why I need you to be at your best. |
所以你们一定要全力以赴 |
I need scarers who are confident , tenacious , tough. |
吓人怪兽一定要 有自信、有耐力 |
scarers:n.吓人的人;吓人的事物; confident:adj.自信的;确信的; tenacious:adj.顽强的;坚韧的;固执的;紧握的;黏着力强的;
|
Intimidating . |
神勇飙悍、凶猛可怕 |
Intimidating:adj.吓人的;令人胆怯的;v.恐吓;威胁;(intimidate的现在分词)
|
I need scarers like... Like James P. Sullivan. |
最高竿的怪兽就是… |
I need scarers like... Like James P. Sullivan. |
詹姆士苏利文 |
Hey, good morning, Monstropolis. It's five after 6:00 a.m. |
早安,怪兽之都 |
in the big Monster City. |
现在是怪兽城市 清晨六点零五分 |
The temperature's a balmy 65 degrees which is good for you reptiles . |
气温是华氏六十五度 这对爬虫类是好消息 |
balmy:adj.芳香的;温和的;止痛的; reptiles:n.爬行动物(reptile的复数);[脊椎]爬行类;爬虫类;
|
And it looks like it's gonna be a perfect day to lie in bed, sleep in, or simply work off that flab that's hanging over the bed! |
这种天气最适合赖床 或是锻练垂在床边的赘肉 |
flab:n.松弛;松弛的肌肉;
|
Get up, Sulley! |
毛怪,起床罗 |
I don't believe I ordered a wake-up call , Mikey. |
大眼仔,我可没要求叫床服务 |
wake-up call:叫醒电话;叫醒服务;警钟;唤醒服务;
|
Less talk, more pain, marshmallow boy! |
废话少说,棉花糖小子 |
marshmallow:n.棉花糖;蜀葵糖剂;药蜀葵;
|
Feel the burn. You call yourself a monster? |
快用力,你这算什么怪兽? |
Scary feet, scary feet. The kid's awake! |
快快跑…小孩子醒了 |
Scary feet, scary feet, scary feet. Kid's asleep! |
快快跑…小孩睡着了 |
Twins! In a bunk bed! |
双胞胎,上下铺 |
bunk:n.铺位;床铺;座床;v.睡在铺上;逃跑;
|
I thought I had you there. |
我差点就把你考倒 |
OK, Sulley, here we go. You ready? Follow it. It's over here. |
毛怪,准备好,盯着它 |
Over there. Don't let the kid touch you. Don't let him touch you! |
在这边,这边… 别让小孩碰到你 |
I don't know but it's been said I love scarin' kids in bed |
大家都知道,吓小孩最好玩 |
Fight that plaque . Scary monsters don't have plaque . |
牙齿一定要美白 怪兽不能有蛀牙 |
plaque:n.匾;血小板;饰板;
|
One-eighteen. Do you have 119? Do I see 120? |
118下,119下 加油,你还行吗,再来一下 |
I don't believe it. |
棒呆了 |
I'm not breaking a sweat. |
我连一滴汗都没流 |
Not you. Look! The new commercial's on. |
我不是说你啦,播广告了 |