|
|
Mom-极品老妈
|
I think you'll find our... |
我相信您会品尝到我们的 |
Napa Chardonnay to have hints of vanilla and caramel with a velvety smooth finish. |
那帕霞多丽葡萄酒有淡淡的香草和焦糖味 入口十分爽滑 |
Chardonnay:n.夏敦埃酒(一种类似夏布利酒的无甜味白葡萄酒); hints:n.暗示,提示(hint的复数形式);v.暗示,示意(hint的单三形式); caramel:n.焦糖;饴糖;焦糖糖果; velvety:adj.天鹅绒般柔软的;醇和的,可口的;
|
Are you all right? |
你还好吗 |
Some days are better than others. |
有时欢喜有时忧 |
Thanks for asking. |
您有心了 |
It's very good. |
这酒非常好 |
Yeah, 2004 was a great year for this wine. |
是的 2004年对这酒来说是个好年份 |
Not so much for me. |
对我来说就不怎么样了 |
Enjoy. |
用餐愉快 |
So, did I talk you into that souffl? |
您决定点蛋奶酥了吗 |
Uh, yeah, two. |
是的 两份 |
Good call. |
您真明智 |
You won't want to share. |
您不会舍得分着吃的 |
Oh, God. |
老天 |
Happy birthday to you |
祝您生日快乐 |
Happy birthday to you |
祝您生日快乐 |
Happy birthday, dear... |
祝您生日快乐 亲爱的 |
Ethel |
埃塞尔 |
Happy birthday to you. |
祝您生日快乐 |
And many more. |
祝您年年有今日 |
More butter and salt. |
再加些黄油和盐 |
They only need to live long enough to pay the check. |
客人只需要活到把单买了就行了 |
Beat those egg whites gently ... |
打蛋白要温柔些 |
gently:adv.轻轻地;温柔地;温和地;
|
as if they were a small, annoying child. |
就当它们是讨人厌的小孩子 |
annoying:adj.烦人的;使生气的;使烦恼的;v.使生气;打扰;骚扰;(annoy的现在分词)
|
Paul, you're on fire again. |
保罗 你又着火了 |
Um, Christy, you got a second? |
克丽丝蒂 你有时间吗 |
I can't talk now, Gabriel. |
我现在没空 加布里埃尔 |
I'm working. |
我在工作 |
Yeah, I know, but, uh, here's the thing. |
我知道 但事实是 |
I-I'm getting a lot of complaints . |
我收到很多投诉 |
complaints:n.不满;抱怨;投诉;控告;(complaint的复数)
|
Really? |
是吗 |
About what? |
投诉什么 |
Well, apparently , one of my waitresses is having a nervous breakdown . |
很显然 有一位女服务员 精神崩溃了 |
apparently:adv.显然地;似乎,表面上; waitresses:n.女服务员;女侍者;v.做女服务生; nervous breakdown:n.神经衰弱;
|
Is it Jennifer? |
是珍妮弗吗 |
No. |
不是 |
Is it Carol ? |
是卡罗尔吗 |
Carol:v.欢乐地歌唱;唱耶诞颂歌;n.颂歌,赞美诗;欢乐之歌;
|
It's you! |
是你 |
Gabriel, what does this taste like to you? |
加布里埃尔 你觉得这个是什么的味道 |
Uh, mushrooms? |
蘑菇吗 |
The correct answer was "Ass." |
正确的答案应该是 狗屁不如 |
Listen, uh, maybe you should take the rest of the night off. |
听我说 不如你现在就下班吧 |
I can't afford to do that. |
我不能这样做 |
afford:v.给予,提供;买得起;
|
I have children to feed. |
我还要喂饱我家孩子呢 |
Not a problem. Grab a couple steaks, head home and feed 'em. |
没问题 拿几块牛排 回家喂他们吧 |
Grab:v.攫取;霸占;将…深深吸引;n.攫取;霸占;夺取之物;
|
You don't understand. |
你不明白 |
The guy at table four said something horrible to me when I was telling him about the salmon . |
我给四号桌的客人介绍三文鱼的时候 他对我讲了些难听的话 |
horrible:可怕的,极讨厌的, salmon:n.鲑鱼;大马哈鱼;鲑肉色;鲑鱼肉;橙红色,粉橙色;adj.浅澄色的;
|
What's wrong with the salmon? |
三文鱼有什么问题 |
Nothing, the salmon's great. |
没什么 三文鱼非常好 |
The guy insulted me. |
那家伙侮辱了我 |
insulted:v.辱骂;侮辱;冒犯;(insult的过去分词和过去式)
|
Oh, that's fine. |
那就没事了 |
What did he say? |
他说了什么 |
He said I was... |
他说我是个 |