|
|
Modern.Family-摩登家庭
|
Kids, breakfast! |
孩子们 吃早饭了 |
Kids? |
孩子们 |
Phil, would you get them? |
菲尔 把他们叫下来好吗 |
Yeah. Just a sec. |
好 等一下 |
Kids! |
孩子们 |
That is - Okay. |
这真是 -算了 |
Kids? Get down here! |
孩子们 快下来 |
Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs? |
我们远在楼上 你们喊也没用 |
Just text me. - All right. That's not gonna happen. |
发个短信不就行了 -那是不可能的 |
And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit . |
你不能穿这套衣服出门 |
outfit:n.全套服装;团队;小组;分队;v.装备;配置设备;供给服装;
|
What's wrong with it? |
这衣服怎么了 |
Honey, do you have anything to say |
亲爱的 对你女儿这条裙子 |
to your daughter about her skirt? - Sorry. |
有什么意见吗 -不好意思 |
Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart . - Thanks. |
挺可爱的嘛 宝贝 -谢了 |
sweetheart:n.亲爱的;甜心;爱人;心上人
|
No. It's way too short. |
不行 这裙子太短了 |
People know you're a girl. |
大家知道你是女生 |
You don't need to prove it to them. |
没必要穿这么少给他们看 |
Luke got his head stuck in the banister again. |
卢克又把头卡在栏杆里了 |
banister:n.栏杆的支柱;楼梯的扶栏;
|
I got it. Where's the baby oil? |
我去吧 婴儿油在哪儿 |
It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it. |
在我们床头的 我不知道 你自己找 |
bedside:n.床边,床旁;adj.床旁的,枕边的;
|
Come on! |
拜托 |
I was out of control growing up. |
我在成长期间简直无法无天 |
There, you know? I said it. |
你看 我坦白了 |
I-I just don't want my kids... |
我只是不想让我的孩子 |
to make the same bad mistakes I made. |
重蹈我的覆辙 |
I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked , |
只要海莉没有半裸着在佛罗里达沙滩上醒来 |
half-naked:adj.半裸的;
|
I've done my job. |
我就算完成我的任务了 |
Our job. - Right. |
我俩的任务 -对 |
I've done our job. |
我就算完成了我俩的任务 |
Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it! |
加油 曼尼 踢球啊 踢啊 |
Don't let him- Kick it! |
别让他 踢啊 |
Manny, go! A la derecha! A la derecha! |
曼尼 加油 往右跑 往右 |
No! No, no. |
不 不 不要啊 |
He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty ? |
他下绊子 杰 怎么没人吹犯规 |
tripped:v.绊;绊倒;将…绊倒;使跌倒;脚步轻快地走;(trip的过去分词和过去式) penalty:n.罚款,罚金;处罚;
|
Gloria, they're 0 and 6. |
歌洛莉亚 他们已经落后了6个球 |
Let's take it down a notch . |
你小点声叫喊 |
notch:n.刻痕,凹口;等级;峡谷;v.赢得;用刻痕计算;在…上刻凹痕;
|
We're very different. |
我们是不同世界的人 |
Jay's from the city. |
杰来自城市 |
He has a big business . |
他的生意做得很大 |
big business:n.(统称)大企业;大生意;
|
I come from a small village. |
我来自一个小山村 |
Very poor but very, very beautiful. |
穷困潦倒 但风景怡人 |
It's the number one village in all Colombia for all the- |
我们村拥有全哥伦比亚最多的 |
What's the word? |
那个词怎么说来着 |
Murders. |
凶杀案 |
Yes. The murders. |
没错 凶杀案 |
Manny, stop him! |
曼尼 拦住他 |
Stop him! You can do it! |
拦住他 你可以的 |
Damn it, Manny! |
你真烂 曼尼 |
Damn:v.谴责;该死;n.诅咒;adj.可恶的;
|
Come on, coach. You gotta take that kid out. |
教练 该让那孩子下场了 |
You wanna take him out? How about I take you out? |
你想让他下场吗 不如我让你 下场 如何 |
Honey, honey. - Why don't you worry about your son? |
亲爱的 -你还是操心你的儿子吧 |
He spent the first half with his hand in his pants! |
他整个上半场光忙着抓裤裆了 |
I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks. |
那话我6周来一直想对她说来着 |
I'm Josh. Ryan's dad. |
我叫乔希 莱恩的爸爸 |
Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother. |
我叫歌洛莉亚.普里契特 曼尼的妈妈 |