|
|
Mixology-一夜寻情
|
This is the story of 10 strangers, one night, and all the stupid, embarrassing , ridiculous things we do... |
这是一个关于十个陌生人的故事 一个夜晚 我们所做的 愚蠢丢人的荒唐事 |
embarrassing:adj.令人尴尬的; v.使尴尬; (embarrass的现在分词) ridiculous:adj.可笑的;荒谬的;
|
...To find love. |
只为寻找爱 |
Our story starts with my best friend, Tom. |
我们的故事始于我最好的朋友 汤姆 |
He's just had his heart broken, and he is so not ready for this. |
他刚刚被伤透了心 他还没有准备好面对这一切 |
I am so not ready for this. |
我还没有准备好面对这一切 |
Oh, hey. Relax , man. Hey, you're gonna do great. |
放轻松 兄弟 你会表现很好的 |
Relax:v.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养;
|
Look at you looking all fly in that brown corduroy jacket. |
你穿这件棕色灯芯绒外套帅呆了 |
corduroy:n.[纺]灯芯绒,楞条花布; adj.灯芯绒做的;
|
Everybody in here wants to be wearing that jacket right now. |
现在这里所有人都想穿着这件外套 |
I feel like I'm gonna throw up. |
我觉得我快吐了 |
Come on, dude . You've been out of the game for what, a decade? |
拜托 兄弟 你远离情场多久了 十年吗 |
dude:n.男人,小伙子;(非正式)花花公子;
|
Girls have changed, man. They will sleep with anything. |
女生已经变了 她们什么都愿意睡 |
I get laid all the time, and I'm disgusting -- head to toe . |
我总是能找到女人上床 我好恶心 从头到脚都恶心 |
disgusting:adj.令人不快的;令人厌恶的;v.使作呕;使厌恶;使反感;(disgust的现在分词) toe:n.脚趾;鞋头;v.用脚趾踩;用脚尖踢;
|
This is true. He is disgusting. |
没错 他很恶心 |
'"Sex and the City" changed the game, my friend. - Yep. |
《欲望都市》让世道变了 -没错 |
They're all Mirandas. |
女生全变成米兰达了 |
No, Miranda was the workaholic . Samantha was the slutty one. |
不 米兰达是工作狂 萨曼莎才是放荡那个 |
Miranda:[美国法律]米兰达原则; workaholic:n.专心工作的人; adj.醉心于工作的; slutty:淫荡的;
|
No, no. Dorothy was the workaholic one. |
不 桃乐茜才是工作狂 |
Nope. There was no Dorothy, dude. |
不 里面根本没桃乐茜 |
I'm sorry. There was a Miranda, Dorothy, Rachel, and Phoebe. |
抱歉 应该是米兰达 桃乐茜 瑞秋和菲比 |
That's the cast of "Friends." - What are you talking about? |
那是《老友记》的角色 -你说什么 |
You're just naming all the people from that show. |
你只是在说那个电视里的人物 |
I'm just gonna get a cab. It's been - |
我去叫计程车 已经... |
Oh, no, you won't. No you won't. - Hey. Hey, relax. |
不 别叫 -放轻松 |
You need to do this, Tommy, all right? Don't worry about it. |
你需要这样做 汤米 别担心 |
We're gonna find you a nice, sweet girl. |
我们会帮你找一个温柔的好女生 |
Yes, let's find you a nice, sweet, drunk girl. |
没错 我们帮你找一个温柔喝醉的好女生 |
You know, the kind that breaks a heel . |
鞋跟都扭断的那种 |
heel:n.脚后跟;足跟;卑鄙的家伙;v.给(鞋等)修理后跟;倾侧;倾斜
|
That's the kind of girl that you need. |
你需要这样的女生 |
All right. |
好吧 |
Hey, what about red dress? |
红裙子那个如何 |
Nope. She could bench-press Tom. |
不行 她可以把汤姆当杠铃举 |
bench-press:[举重]卧推(杠铃等),用杠铃推举;
|
I'm so sorry. |
太对不起了 |
Mom was late, and the kids were total maniacs going down. |
妈去晚了 孩子们完全发疯了 |
maniacs:n.狂热者;疯子(maniac的复数);
|
Awesome . |
太棒了 |
Awesome:adj.令人敬畏的;使人畏惧的;可怕的;极好的;
|
I'm the oldest chick in here by a decade. |
十年来我都是这里最老的女人 |
Ugh, I feel like Helen Mirren. |
我觉得自己是海伦.米伦 |
So, tell me. Why did you want to meet up tonight? - Oh, yeah, yeah. |
告诉我 今晚为什么约我 -是的 |
Okay, so I'm meeting a guy here tonight for the first time. |
今晚我和一个男的在这里第一次见 |
Okay. - His name is Ron. |
好的 -他叫罗恩 |
Nice. - And he is amazing. |
不错 -他太棒了 |
But I did meet him online, so there is a 1% chance he could be a serial killer . |
但我是在网上认识他的 有1%的可能他是杀人恶魔 |
serial killer:n.连环杀手;
|
Oh, I need a drink. |
我需要喝一杯 |
I need like nine drinks. |
要喝九杯 |
Oh, this is -- - Uh, excuse me? - Yes. |
找她 -打扰下 -什么事 |
Um, I, uh, will have whatever the hell my sister's having. |
给我来杯和我妹妹一样的 |
Mojito . |
莫吉托鸡尾酒 |
Mojito:n.莫吉托(鸡尾酒的一种);
|
I have something really important to tell you, but I don't want you to freak out, okay? |
我有重要的事情要告诉你 但我不想你崩溃掉 好吗 |
freak:n.怪人,怪事;畸形人;反复无常;adj.奇异的,反常的;
|
Okay, here I go. |
好吧 我说了 |