返回首页

MickMountz_2011X-_大型仓库中发生了什么?_

I want to talk to you about, or share with you, a breakthrough new approach for managing items of inventory inside of a warehouse . 我向你们讲诉 或分享的是库存管理方面的 一个突破性的新方法
breakthrough:n.突破;开始取得成功之时;adj.突破性的; approach:n.方法;路径;v.接近;建议;着手处理; items:n.项目;一件商品(或物品);一则,一条(新闻)(item的复数) inventory:n.存货,存货清单;详细目录;财产清册; warehouse:n.仓库,货栈;货仓;
We're talking about a pick, pack and ship setting here. 我们这里讨论的是取货,包装和出货
So as a hint , this solution involves hundreds of mobile robots, sometimes thousands of mobile robots, moving around a warehouse. And I'll get to the solution. 给大家一个提示 这个新方法使用成百个 有时候是上千个移动机器人 让它们在仓库里忙碌我待会儿会介绍这种方法
hint:n.提示;暗示;迹象;窍门;v.暗示;透露;示意; solution:n.解决方案;溶液;溶解;解答; involves:v.包含;需要;牵涉;牵连;影响;(使)参加,加入(involve的第三人称单数) mobile:n.手机;汽车;移动电话;adj.活跃的;可动的;
But for a moment, just think about the last time that you ordered something online. 现在先回想一下 上次你网上购物的情景
You were sitting on your couch and you decided that you absolutely had to have this red t-shirt. 你坐在沙发里 见到一件一定要买的红色T恤
couch:n.睡椅,长沙发;床;卧榻;v.蹲伏,埋伏;躺着; absolutely:adv.绝对地;完全地;
So — click! — you put it into your shopping cart . 你一点,它便被放到了购物车里
cart:n.运货马车;手推车;手拉车;v.用车装运;用手提;强行带走;抓走;.
And then you decided that green pair of pants looks pretty good too — click! 然后你又想买条绿裤子 看上去很好看,买!
And maybe a blue pair of shoes — click! 再买双蓝色的鞋吧,一点
So at this point you've assembled your order. 这时候你已经搜集完了
assembled:v.聚集;集合;收集;装配;组装;(assemble的过去分词和过去式)
You didn't stop to think for a moment that that might not be a great outfit . 你并没有停下想一想 整套的行头根本不搭
outfit:n.全套服装;团队;小组;分队;v.装备;配置设备;供给服装;
But you hit " submit order." 但是你已经提交了订单
submit:vt.使服从;主张;呈递;vi.提交;服从;
And two days later, this package shows up on your doorstep . 两天后,包裹就到了
doorstep:n.门阶;
And you open the box and you're like, wow, there's my goo. 打开一看,这些还真是我买的
Did you ever stop to think about how those items of inventory actually found their way inside that box in the warehouse? 你有没有想过 这些货物是如何从仓库被放进盒子里的呢?
So I'm here to tell you it's that guy right there. 那我现在来告诉你看那有个男人
So deep in the middle of that picture, you see a classic pick-pack worker in a distribution or order fulfillments setting. 在照片的中间 你会发现一个传统的取货-发货工人 正在分配或者执行订单区域工作
classic:n.名著;优秀的典范;adj.最优秀的;第一流的;有代表性的;典型的; distribution:n.分布;分配;分发;分销; fulfillments:n.满足;满意;实现;履行;(fulfillments是fulfillment的复数);
Classically these pick workers will spend 60 or 70 percent of their day wandering around the warehouse. 在传统工作模式下 这些工人一天有60%到70%的时间都浪费在行走当中
Classically:adv.拟古地;古典主义地;
They'll often walk as much as 5 or 10 miles in pursuit of those items of inventory. 他们经常要在仓库中步行五到十英里 寻找订单中的货物
in pursuit of:寻求,追求;
Not only is this an unproductive way to fill orders, it also turns out to be an unfulfilling way to fill orders. 这个方法不仅效率低下 也满足不了工人的成就感
unproductive:adj.非生产性的;徒劳的;不毛的;不生产的; unfulfilling:不称心的,不能使人满足的;
So let me tell you where I first bumped into this problem. 让我来讲讲我在哪儿第一次碰到这个问题
bumped:v.碰,撞;碰上,撞上;颠簸行进(bump的过去分词和过去式)
I was out in the Bay area in '99, 2000, the dot com boom . 那是1999-2000年间,互联网公司方兴未艾我在旧金山湾区
boom:n.繁荣;吊杆;v.激增;繁荣昌盛;轰鸣;轰响;adj.(美)猛涨起来的;
I worked for a fabulously spectacular flame-out called Webvan. 一个叫“Webvan”的红极一时但短命的电子商务公司工作
fabulously:adv.难以置信地;惊人地; spectacular:adj.壮观的;壮丽的;令人惊叹的;n.壮观的场面;精彩的表演; flame-out:n.熄灭;(发动机)熄火;疲劳过度;
(Laughter) (笑声)
This company raised hundreds of millions of dollars with the notion that we will deliver grocery orders online. 这家公司以网上出售杂货并送货上门的理念 筹集了数亿美元的资金
notion:n.观念;信念;理解; grocery:n.食品杂货店;食品杂货;
And it really came down to the fact that we couldn't do it cost effectively. 最终不符成本效益法则
Turns out e-commerce was something that was very hard and very costly . 事实证明电子商务并不简单花费也大
e-commerce:n.电子商务; costly:adj.昂贵的;代价高的;
In this particular instance we were trying to assemble 30 items of inventory into a few totes , onto a van to deliver to the home. 在这个例子里,我们尝试从仓库把30个货物 装箱,装车,再送到顾客家里
instance:n.实例;情况;建议;v.举...为例; totes:n.(赛马的)赌金计算系统; v.携带,搬运; van:n.厢式货车;客货车;v.选矿;用车搬运;
And when you think about it, it was costing us 30 dollars. 花了我们三十美金
Imagine, we had an 89¢ can of soup that was costing us one dollar to pick and pack into that tote. 回想一下,那个年代一罐汤是89美分 而我们从取货到装箱竟要花一美元
And that's before we actually tried to deliver it to the home. 那还是没加运费之前的花销
So long story short, during my one year at Webvan, what I realized by talking to all the material-handling providers was that there was no solution designed specifically to solve each base picking. 长话短说,我在Webvan的一年间 和所有货物处理的供应商探讨过 当时根本没有一个方法是专门针对取货的
providers:n.供应者;提供者;供养人;(provider的复数) specifically:adv.特别地;明确地;
Red item, green, blue, getting those three things in a box. 就是把红的,绿的和蓝的货物放进一个箱子里
So we said, there's just got to be a better way to do this. 但我们觉得一定有更好的方法
Existing material handling was set up to pump pallets and cases of goo to retail stores. 现有货物处理是把商品装到托盘或箱子里 然后送到零售商店
pump:n.抽水机;泵;打气筒;v.用泵输送;涌出;奔流;快速摇动; pallets:n.货盘;简陋的小床;盾上纹章的垂直条纹;踏板(pallet的复数); retail:vt.零售;转述;vi.零售;n.零售;adv.以零售方式;adj.零售的;
Of course Webvan went out of business , and about a year and a half later, 理所应当,在一年半之后Webvan关门大吉
out of business:破产;歇业;停业;倒闭;
I was still noodling on this problem. It was still nagging at me. 但我还在琢磨这个问题仍束手无策
nagging:adj.纠缠不休的; v.唠叨; (nag的现在分词)
And I started thinking about it again. 我反复思考
And I said, let me just focus briefly on what I wanted as a pick worker, or my vision for how it should work. 应该把注意力放在:如果我是一个取货-发货工人 我想要什么或我认为应该怎么做
briefly:adv.简要地;简短地;暂时地; vision:n.视力;美景;幻象;想象力;v.想象;显现;梦见;
(Laughter) (笑声)
I said, let's focus on the problem. 我说:“让我们只关注问题吧。”
I have an order here and what I want to do is I want to put red, green and blue in this box right here. 我现在有一个订单我想做的是 把红的,绿的和蓝的货物放进这个箱子里
What I need is a system where I put out my hand and — poof ! — the product shows up and I pack it into the order, and now we're thinking, this would be a very operator-centric approach to solving the problem. 我需要一个操作系统一伸手-成了- 商品出现然后装箱
poof:n.吹熄蜡烛的声音;int.哇(表示突然消失的)感叹词;
This is what I need. What technology is available to solve this problem? 这就是我想要的现有的科技可以实现吗?
technology:n.技术;工艺;术语;
But as you can see , orders can come and go, products can come and go.
as you can see:正如你所看到的;你是知道的;
It allows us to focus on making the pick worker the center of the problem, and providing them the tools to make them as productive as possible. 这个方法把取货-发货工人作为中心 只要提供相关工具就能使他们尽可能的高效
So how did I arrive at this notion? 那我是怎么想到这个办法的呢?
Well, actually it came from a brainstorming exercise, probably a technique that many of you use, 实际上,来自一次头脑风暴的实践 可能你们大多数人都用过这种方法
brainstorming:n.集思广益;v.集中各人智慧猛攻;(brainstorm的现在分词) technique:n.技巧,技术;手法;
It's this notion of testing your ideas. 就是对一个新想法集思广益
Take a blank sheet , of course, but then test your ideas at the limits — infinity , zero. 先准备一张白纸(白板) 在各种极端情况下验证你的想法
sheet:n.薄板;床单;纸张;报纸;v.覆盖;展开;给…铺床单;铺开;adj.片状的; infinity:n.无穷;无限大;无限距;
In this particular case, we challenged ourselves with the idea: 在这个例子里,我们设计了一个命题
What if we had to build a distribution center in China, where it's a very, very low-cost market? 如果在中国建一个配送中心我们应该怎么做 那里的成本很低
What if:如果…怎么办? low-cost:adj.廉价的;价格便宜的;
And say, labor is cheap, land is cheap. 劳动力和土地都很便宜
And we said specifically, "What if it was zero dollars an hour for direct labor and we could build a million- square-foot distribution center?" 我们说的具体点 我们可以建造一个百万平方尺的配送中心
So naturally that led to ideas that said, "Let's put lots of people in the warehouse." 那么就不由想到
naturally:adv.自然地;自然而然地;轻而易举;天生地;大方地;
And I said, "Hold on, zero dollars per hour, what I would do is 'hire' 10,000 workers to come to the warehouse every morning at 8 a.m., walk into the warehouse and pick up one item of inventory and then just stand there. 我说:“等一下,一小时零美金 那我就‘雇用一万个工人 每人只取一件商品 然后站在那儿就行了
So you hold Captain Crunch , you hold the Mountain Dew , you hold the Diet Coke. 就像你拿一袋Captain Crunch(谷物早餐),你拿一罐激浪饮料 你拿一瓶健怡可乐
Crunch:n.咬碎,咬碎声; vt.压碎; vi.嘎吱作响地咀嚼; Dew:n.珠,滴;露水;清新;vt.(露水等)弄湿;vi.结露水;
If I need it, I'll call you, otherwise just stand there. 就站在那儿,有需要我会叫你
But when I need Diet Coke and I call it, you guys talk amongst yourselves. 当我需要健怡可乐, 我就叫它,工人之间互相告知
amongst:prep.在…之中;在…当中(等于among);
Diet Coke walks up to the front — pick it, put it in the tote, away it goes."
Wow, what if the products could walk and talk on their own? 如果这些货物能自己说话和行走该多好!
That's a very interesting, very powerful way that we could potentially organize this warehouse. 具有潜力的库房管理法
potentially:adv.可能地,潜在地; organize:v.组织;安排;处理;分配;管理;
So of course, labor isn't free, on that practical versus awesome spectrum .
practical:adj.实际的;真实的;客观存在的;n.实习课;实践课; versus:prep.对;与...相对;对抗; awesome:adj.令人敬畏的;使人畏惧的;可怕的;极好的; spectrum:n.光谱;频谱;范围;余象;
(Laughter) (笑声)
So we said mobile shelving — We'll put them on mobile shelving. 所以我们想到了移动式货架我们把货物放在上面
shelving:n.倾斜,架子;搁置;v.搁置(shelve的现在分词);
We'll use mobile robots and we'll move the inventory around.
And so we got underway on that and then I'm sitting on my couch in 2008. 我们开始实施这个创意2008年,我坐在沙发上看电视
underway:adj.进行中的;起步的;航行中的;n.[公路]水底通道;
Did any of you see the Beijing Olympics, the opening ceremonies? 你们都看北京奥林匹克运动会的开幕式了吗?
I about fell out of my couch when I saw this. 当我观看时,差点没从沙发上滚到地上
I'm like, that was the idea! 像这样就行!
(Laughter and Applause) (笑声与掌声)
We'll put thousands of people on the warehouse floor, the stadium floor. 我们让成千上万的工人站在仓库里而他们站在球场上
stadium:n.[体]露天大型体育场;[病]病期;[生]生长期;龄期;
But interestingly enough, this actually relates to the idea in that these guys were creating some incredibly powerful, impressive digital art, all without computers, I'm told, it was all peer-to-peer coordination and communication. 有趣的是,这两件事还真有联系 那些人创造了另人难以置信的数码艺术 听说连计算机都没用 全靠人与人之间的合作与交流
interestingly:adv.有趣地; incredibly:adv.难以置信地;非常地; impressive:adj.感人的;令人钦佩的;给人以深刻印象的; digital:adj.数字的;手指的;n.数字;键; peer-to-peer:n.对等;对等网络; coordination:n.协调,调和;对等,同等;
You stand up, I'll squat down. 你站起来,我就蹲下
squat:v.蹲,蹲下;蹲坐;蹲伏;使蹲坐;n.蹲坐,蜷伏;adj.蹲着的;矮胖的;
And they made some fabulous art. 从而创造了精美的图案
It speaks to the power of emergence in systems when you let things start to talk with each other. 当你让个体之间相互交流时 系统中便形成了新的力量
emergence:n.出现,浮现;发生;露头;
So that was a little bit of the journey . 简单来讲这就是新点子的由来
journey:n.旅行;行程;vi.旅行;
So of course, now what became the practical reality of this idea? 那么现在这个想法变成什么样了?
Here is a warehouse. 这里是一个仓库
It's a pick, pack and ship center that has about 10,000 different SKUs. 是一个拥有万种不同存货的取货,装货和出货中心
We'll call them red pens, green pens, yellow Post-It Notes. 我们叫它们红笔绿笔,黄色便贴
Post-It:报事贴(3M公司注册商标);
We send the little orange robots out to pick up the blue shelving pods . 我们派出那些橙色小机器人去挑选蓝色的小货架
pods:abbr.资料库系统规则(PrinciplesofDatabaseSystems);
And we deliver them to the side of the building. 并把货架送到仓库的边缘
So all the pick workers now get to stay on the perimeter . 这样所有的取货工人现在只呆在周边地带了
perimeter:n.周长;周界;[眼科]视野计;
And the game here is to pick up the shelves, take them down the highway and deliver them straight to the pick worker. (机器人的)任务就是挑选货架 运输货架,送到指定地点
This pick worker's life is completely different. 取货工人的命运一下子截然不同
Rather than wandering around the warehouse, she gets to stay still in a pick station like this and every product in the building can now come to her. 不像以前穿梭于仓库中她可以固定在 像这样的取货操作台旁 所有仓库里的货物都被送到她的面前
So the process is very productive. 全部过程都很高效
Reach in, pick an item, scan the bar code, pack it out. 伸出手,提取货物扫描条形码,然后包装
By the time you turn around, there's another product there ready to be picked and packed. 当转过身来时
So what we've done is take out all of the non-value added walking, searching, wasting, waited time, and we've developed a very high-fidelity way to pick these orders, 我们做的就是免去所有的无用功 像走路,寻找,浪费掉的和等待的时间 我们开发出一种高度精确的取货方式:
high-fidelity:n.高保真;高保真度;
where you point at it with a laser, scan the UPC barcode , and then indicate with a light which box it needs to go into. 把货物对准激光扫描条形码后 然后按一下灯指示货物进入了该进的箱子
barcode:n.条形码;条码技术; indicate:v.表明;显示;象征;暗示;
So more productive, more accurate and, it turns out, it's a more interesting office environment for these pick workers. 因此更高效更精准 为工人们开创了更为有趣的办公室似的环境
accurate:adj.精确的;
They actually complete the whole order. 他们能够在此完成整个订单
So they do red, green and blue, not just a part of the order. 红的,绿的,蓝的,而不是一部分
And they feel a little bit more in control of their environment. 他们觉得可以更好地驾驭自己的工作环境
So the side effects of this approach are what really surprised us. 这一方法的深远影响 让我们大吃一惊
We knew it was going to be more productive. 虽然我们估计到它将大幅提高效率
But we didn't realize just how pervasive this way of thinking extended to other functions in the warehouse. 但我们没有料到的是 它会遍布到仓储管理的其他方面
pervasive:adj.普遍的;到处渗透的;流行的; extended:adj.延长了的;扩展了的;v.使伸长;扩大;扩展;(extend的过去式和过去分词)
But what effectively this approach is doing inside of the DC is turning it into a massively parallel processing engine. 这种方法的真正有效性 是使配送中心变成了一个大规模并行处理引擎
massively:adv.大量地;沉重地;庄严地; parallel processing:n.并行处理;
So this is again a cross-fertilization of ideas. 这又是一个跨界互动的创意
Here's a warehouse and we're thinking about parallel processing supercomputer architectures . 这是一个仓库让我们想象一个 具有并行处理器的超级计算机的构架
supercomputer:n.[计]巨型计算机,超级计算机; architectures:n.建筑;架构(architecture的复数);
The notion here is that you have 10 workers on the right side of the screen that are now all independent autonomous pick workers. 原理是这样的 在屏幕右边有十个工人 他们都是独立的并有自主权的取货工人
independent:adj.独立的; n.无党派议员(或候选人等); autonomous:adj.自治的;自主的;自发的;
If the worker in station three decides to leave and go to the bathroom, it has no impact on the productivity of the other nine workers. 如果三号操作台的工人要去洗手间 对于其他九个工人来说并没影响
impact:n.影响;效果;碰撞;冲击力;v.挤入,压紧;撞击;对…产生影响; productivity:n.生产力;生产率;生产能力;
Contrast that, for a moment, with the traditional method of using a conveyor . 于此不同,对比一下传统工艺的传送带
Contrast:n.对比;对照;反差;明显的差异;v.对比;对照;形成对比; traditional:传统的,惯例的, conveyor:n.输送机,[机]传送机;传送带;运送者,传播者;
When one person passes the order to you, you put something in and pass it downstream . 当上家递给你订货箱 你装一件物品进去,传给下家
downstream:adv.下游地;顺流而下;adj.下游的;顺流的;
Everyone has to be in place for that serial process to work. 为了保证这连续的过程每个人都必须各就各位
serial:adj.顺序排列的; n.电视连续剧;
This becomes a more robust way to think about the warehouse. 而新方法为仓储管理提供了更合理的模式
robust:adj.强健的;健康的;粗野的;粗鲁的;
And then underneath the hoods gets interesting in that we're tracking the popularity of the products. 更有意义的是 我们可以跟踪产品的流行程度
underneath:prep.在…的下面;在…的支配下;n.下面;底部;adj.下面的;底层的; hoods:兜帽; tracking:n.追踪,跟踪;v.跟踪;(track的现在分词) popularity:n.流行;受欢迎;普及
And we're using dynamic and adaptive algorithms to tune the floor of the warehouse. 我们运用动态与自适性演算法 来调节库存管理
dynamic:n.动力; adj.充满活力的; adaptive:adj.适应的,适合的; tune:n.曲调;和谐;心情;v.调整;使一致;为…调音;调谐;
So what you see here potentially the week leading up to Valentine's Day. 正如你所见,情人节前夕
All that pink chalky candy has moved to the front of the building and is now being picked into a lot of orders in those pick stations. 那些粉红色的糖果被放在仓库的前面 工人们正忙着装箱因为很多人订购了糖果
chalky:adj.白垩的;
Come in two days after Valentine's Day, and that candy, the leftover candy, has all drifted to the back of the warehouse and is occupying the cooler zone on the thermal map there. 情人节过后两天,剩余的那些糖果 被移到了仓库的后面 图上看,就是那些冷色调的区域
leftover:n.吃剩的食物;遗留物;adj.剩余的;吃剩的;未用完的; drifted:v.漂流;漂移;缓缓移动;缓慢行走;(drift的过去分词和过去式) occupying:v.占用;使用;居住;占领;占据;(occupy的现在分词) thermal:adj.热的;热量的;保热的;n.上升的热气流;
One other side effect of this approach using the parallel processing is these things can scale to ginormous . 运用平行处理的另一个影响是 它能被扩展到难以置信的规模
side effect:n.副作用;附带后果; scale:n.规模;比例;鳞;刻度;天平;数值范围;v.衡量;攀登;剥落;生水垢; ginormous:adj.极大的;甭提有多大的;
(Laughter) (笑声)
So whether you're doing two pick stations, 20 pick stations, or 200 pick stations, the path planning algorithms and all of the inventory algorithms just work. 无论建立两个操作台,或20个 或200个,路径规划演算法 和存货演算法都是一样的
In this example you see that the inventory has now occupied all the perimeter of the building because that's where the pick stations were. 在这个例子里,你会看到 库房的四周都被存货占据 那是因为四面都有操作台的缘故
occupied:adj.被占领的; v.占用; (occupy的过去分词和过去式)
They sorted it out for themselves. 是它们自行解决的
So I'll conclude with just one final video that shows how this comes to bear on the pick worker's actual day in the life of. 让我用最后一个视频 总结一下运作流程 它反映出取货工人真实的一天
conclude:v.断定:得出结论:终止:达成:缔结(协定)
So as we mentioned, the process is to move inventory along the highway and then find your way into these pick stations. 正像前面提到的,这个过程就是 移动存货,找到该去的操作台
And our software in the background understands what's going on in each station, we direct the pods across the highway and we're attempting to get into a queuing system to present the work to the pick worker. 后台的管理软件 清楚每个操作台的情况 管理软件指挥着每个货架的运行 尽量让它们行为有序地进入操作台 提供给工人所需物品
attempting:v.努力;尝试;试图;(attempt的现在分词) queuing:n.[数]排队;排队论;v.[数]排队(queue的现在分词);
What's interesting is we can even adapt the speed of the pick workers. 更有趣的是,我们可以量体裁衣:
The faster pickers get more pods and the slower pickers get few. 动作快的工人得到更多的货架反之亦然
pickers:[纺]清棉机(picker的复数);采摘者(picker的复数);采摘机(picker的复数);
But this pick worker now is literally having that experience that we described before. 这些工人真的体会到 以前梦寐以求的工作方式
literally:adv.按字面:字面上:确实地: described:v.描述;形容;把…称为;做…运动;(describe的过去分词和过去式)
She puts out her hand. The product jumps into it. 伸手,物品到手
Or she has to reach in and get it. 或伸长点儿,得到了
She scans it and she puts it in the bucket . 然后扫描,装箱
bucket:n.大桶状物; v.拼命划桨;
And all of the rest of the technology is kind of behind the scenes . 所有的技术本身都隐藏在幕后
behind the scenes:adj.幕后的;
So she gets to now focus on the picking and packing portion of her job. 所以她现在的工作只需关注包装
portion:n.部分;(食物的)一份;分担的责任;v.把…分成若干份(或部分);
Never has any idle time, never has to leave her mat. 没有空闲时间也不用离开操作台了
idle:adj.闲置的;懒惰的;停顿的;v.无所事事;虚度;空转;
And actually we think not only a more productive and more accurate way to fill orders. 事实上,我们认为这不仅提高 完成订单的效率和准确度
We think it's a more fulfilling way to fill orders. 而且对工人来说也更有意义
The reason we can say that, though, is that workers in a lot of these buildings now compete for the privilege of working in the Kiva zone that day. 我为什么敢这么说 因为这间工厂的工人们 为有幸到Kiva 区域工作而相互竞争
compete:v.竞争;对抗;参加比赛(或竞赛); privilege:n.特权;优待;v.给与…特权;特免; Kiva:n.基瓦会堂(或大地穴,美国印第安人使用的一种圆形建筑);
And sometimes we'll catch them on testimonial videos saying such things as, they have more energy after the day to play with their grandchildren, or in one case a guy said, "the Kiva zone is so stress-free that I've actually stopped taking my blood pressure medication ." 有时在客户证明视频中 他们会说 现在工作后,有更多的精力和孙子孙女玩 曾经有个工人说:“Kiva 区域太轻松了 我现在都不用吃降压药了“
testimonial:n.证明书;推荐书;adj.证明的;褒奖的;表扬的; stress-free:adj.无压力的;无应力; blood pressure:n.[医]血压; medication:n.药;药物;
(Laughter) (笑声)
That was at a pharmaceutical distributor , so they told us not to use that video. 那是一家药品分销商所以视频被禁了
pharmaceutical:adj.制药(学)的;n.药物; distributor:n.经销商;批发商;[电]分配器;分配者;散布者;[电]配电盘;
(Laughter) (笑声)
So what I wanted to leave you with today is the notion that when you let things start to think and walk and talk on their own, interesting processes and productivities can emerge. 所以我想留给你们的是一个理念 当机器有想法能行走,并相互交流时 高效的流程和生产力便出现了
processes:n.过程; v.处理(process的第三人称单数形式); productivities:n.生产力;生产率;生产能力;
And now I think next time you go to your front step and pick up that box that you just ordered online, you break it open and the goo is in there, you'll have some wonderment as to whether a robot assisted in the picking and packing of that order. 我想下次,当你开门 捡起网上订购的产品 你打开箱子,东西都在 你可能会琢磨一下 会不会是机器人帮忙完成的订单呢
wonderment:n.惊奇;惊叹;
Thank you. 谢谢
(Applause) (掌声)