|
|
Men.in.Black.3.2012-黑衣人
|
Well, well, Boris the Animal has a visitor. |
瞧啊 居然有人来看鲍里斯这个畜生 |
I guess one every 40 years is okay. |
40年来 这是头一回 |
It's a cake. |
就是个蛋糕 |
I decide what it is. |
是什么我说了算 |
Looks like some kind of cake. |
看来就是个蛋糕 |
She's clean. |
她是干净的 |
Well, not clean, but you know... |
当然不是那个意思 你懂的 |
Oh, God. |
我的天哪 |
Boris the Animal, you've got a visitor. |
畜生鲍里斯 有人看你来了 |
It's just Boris. |
叫我鲍里斯 |
Your letters have been a soul-nourishing tonic . |
你的来信 一直都是我的心灵鸡汤 |
tonic:n.补药;主调音或基音;adj.滋补的;声调的;使精神振作的;
|
And you are much more unconventionally handsome than your photos. |
你可比照片要来得 骨骼奇特 英俊脱俗 |
unconventionally:adv.异常地;不依惯例地;
|
This ain't a conjugal visit. |
这不是配偶探访 |
conjugal:adj.婚姻的;结婚的;夫妻之间的;
|
So quit your conjugating . |
快停止你们的交配行为吧 |
quit:v.离开;放弃;停止;使…解除;n.离开;[计]退出;adj.摆脱了…的;已经了结的; conjugating:vt.结合;使成对,使结合;vi.结合;结亲;性交;n.同源词;adj.共轭的;结合的;
|
When's the last time you conjugated anything? |
你上次交配是什么时候的事了 |
conjugated:adj.共轭的;成对的;
|
I see you've brought me a treat , darling. |
亲爱的 你给我带礼物来了 |
treat:v.治疗;处理;招待;款待;n.款待;乐事;乐趣;
|
Would you mind cutting this up for us? |
能帮忙切一下吗 |
It's a special day. |
今天是个特殊的日子 |
I'm a romantic like that. |
我就是这么浪漫 |
romantic:adj.浪漫的;爱情的;n.浪漫的人;耽于幻想的人;
|
Oh, I wouldn't do that. |
你最好别这样 |
Why's that? |
为什么 |
It'll ruin your figure. |
会毁了你的 |
ruin:n.废墟;毁坏;灭亡;v.毁灭;使破产;
|
You complete me. |
这下我才完整了 |
The big one. |
拿大的那把 |
Boris! You promised to take me with you! |
鲍里斯 你答应带我一起走的 |
We had a deal! |
我们说好了的 |
Obadiah Price. |
俄巴底亚.普莱斯 |
Yes. I did make you a promise. |
没错 我的确答应过你 |
Wait. I smell something. |
等等 有点不对劲 |
You can't win, Boris. |
你逃不了的 鲍里斯 |
Let's agree to disagree. |
我可不这么认为 |
There's too many of us. |
我们人多势众 |
Rather hot in here. Mind if I open a window? |
这儿真热 开个天窗怎么样 |
Sorry, darling. We did love the cake. |
对不住了 亲爱的 谢谢你的蛋糕 |
Let's rewrite history, shall we, K? |
K 我们来重写历史吧 怎么样 |
Good afternoon. |
下午好 |
Please give your attention to my associate , Agent J. |
大家请注意 我的同事特工J有话要说 |
associate:v.联合:联想:交往:adj.非正式的:副的:联合的:n.伙伴:同事: Agent:n.代理人,代理商;药剂;特工;v由…作中介;由…代理;adj.代理的;
|
He's going to demonstrate an electro-biomechanical neural-transmitting, zero-synapse repositioner. |
他将给你们示范如何使用 电生理零突触原理的 神经传导复位器 |
demonstrate:vt.证明;展示;论证;vi.示威;
|
We call it the neuralyzer. |
我们称之为神经分析仪[记忆消除器] |
Keep it simple, slick . - Thanks a lot. |
速战速决 小子 -多谢提醒 |
slick:adj.光滑的; n.[机]平滑器; v.灵活地; v.使光滑;
|
Thank you, Agent K. |
谢谢 特工K |
Ladies and gentlemen, if you will look right here. |
女士们先生们 请看这里 |
You know how you're on an airplane and a flight attendant asks you to turn your cellphone off? |
大家知道 在飞机上 乘务员会提醒你把手机关掉 对吧 |
airplane:n.飞机; flight attendant:n.空中乘务员;机上乘务员; cellphone:n.蜂窝式便携无线电话;大哥大;
|
You're like, "I ain't turning my cellphone off. |
你肯定会说 我才不关呢 |
That don't have nothing to do with no damn plane." |
手机才不会影响这破飞机呢 |
have nothing to do with:与…无关; damn:v.谴责;该死;n.诅咒;adj.可恶的;
|
Well, this is what we get. That's what happens. |
结果就这样了 后果很严重 |
It gets up there, bounces around on the satellites and... bang ! |
飞机出轨 扰乱卫星 于是悲剧了 |
bang:n.猛敲; v.猛敲; v.正好;
|
So it's that just turn your damn phone off. |
所以说还是乖乖地把手机关了 |
Now you're gonna drive off a cliff tonight because your GPS don't work. |
晚上开车小心点 可能会冲下悬崖 没了卫星 全球定位系统就废了 |
cliff:n.悬崖;绝壁;
|