|
|
Men.In.Black.4.2019-黑衣人
|
God, do I hate Paris. |
天呐 我太讨厌巴黎了 |
Not to worry. Probably won't be around much longer. |
别担心 地球也许马上就毁灭了 |
I've been waiting a long time for this. |
这一刻我已经等了很久了 |
I guess what... What I'm trying to say is, |
我想说的是... |
Lisa, will you mar ...? - Bonjour . |
莉莎 你愿意嫁... -你们好 |
mar:v.破坏;毁坏;损毁;损害;n.损伤; Bonjour:n.(法)你好;苹果电脑公司的服务器搜索协议商标名;
|
We're with Tower security. |
我们是铁塔保安 |
We're terribly sorry, but you're not supposed to be here. |
非常抱歉 但你们不应该来这里 |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式)
|
Sorry. - Sorry. |
抱歉 -抱歉 |
So? She say yes? |
那么 她答应了吗 |
I haven't asked yet. - He hasn't asked yet. |
我还没求婚 -他还没求婚 |
Well, that's a terrible shame, isn't it? |
那真是太遗憾了 不是吗 |
Because, you see, that blinking light back there means there's been a breach in Portal 2. |
因为你们看 那边闪烁的灯 说明二号传送门遭到入侵 |
blinking:adv.讨厌,可恶;v.眨眼睛;闪烁;(blink的现在分词) breach:n.违背;破坏;辜负;中断;v.违反;违背;在…上打开缺口; Portal:n.大门,入口;
|
Which means, in just a few minutes, the most vile creatures in the entire universe, the Hive , are gonna consume every last one of us from the inside out. |
也就是说 几分钟后 全宇宙最邪恶的生物 蜂兽 将把我们所有人从里到外吃得一干二净 |
vile:adj.卑鄙的;邪恶的;低廉的;肮脏的; creatures:n.生物;动物;(具有某种特征的)人(creature的复数) Hive:vi.群居; n.蜂房,蜂巢; vt.入蜂箱; consume:v.消耗;吃;毁灭;烧毁;
|
I don't understand. |
你们在说什么 |
All will be explained if you look right... |
你们只要盯着这里看 |
here. |
就懂了 |
The Tower was closed for repairs. |
铁塔因修缮而关闭 |
Ask her on the way down. |
下去的时候向她求婚 |
This way, please. |
这边请 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
Mind the gap . |
小心缝隙 |
gap:n.差距;间隙;缺口;间隔;v.使豁裂;豁开;
|
Right. Shall we? |
好了 开始吧 |
Let's do this. |
我们上 |
Hey, guys. |
你们好啊 |
Who the hell are you? |
你是谁 |
Ask her again down on the ground. |
到地面后再向她求婚一次 |
There you are. - Yeah. |
你回来了 -嗯 |
All right. Let's try this again, shall we? |
好了 我们再试一次吧 |
So, what's the play here? |
现在怎么办 |
We've been in this situation before. |
我们以前经历过这种情况 |
We've never faced the Hive before. |
我们从未对峙过蜂兽 |
They've never faced us. |
他们也从未对峙过我们 |
Always remember, |
记好了 |
The universe has a way of leading you to where you're supposed to be at the moment you're supposed to be there. |
宇宙总有办法 在恰当的时机 将你引向应该去的地方 |
Yeah, well, sometimes, the universe gets it wrong. |
是啊 有时候宇宙也会搞错 |
'"Let's have some action. |
让我们动起来 |
I want some asses wiggling . |
把屁股扭起来 |
asses:驴(ass的复数形式); wiggling:v.(使)扭动,摆动,起伏;(wiggle的现在分词)
|
I want some perfection ." |
要有进步 |
perfection:n.完善;完美;
|
Get my three-wood. |
去拿我的三号木杆 |
Come on, let's go. - Okay, okay. |
麻利点 -好好好 |
Careful. |
小心点 |
Oh, my God! |
天啊 |
Oh, my God. Baby. - What? |
天啊 宝贝 -怎么了 |
That wasn't no animal, okay? |
根本不是动物 |
It was a... It was a... |
是...是... |
I ain't never seen nothing like that before. |
我从没见过这样的东西 |
It was, like, a creature. |
像是一个生物 |
What? Harold, call the police. |
什么 哈洛德 快报警 |
The who? - The police. Call the police! |
报什么 -报警 快报警 |