返回首页

MarcosAguiar_2021S-_七项工具让你建立人人信赖的企業_

I'm talking to you today from my home in Brazil , where I live with my wife and two kids. 今天,我在巴西的家和你们说话, 我的妻子与两个小孩也住这里。
Let me start by asking a question to the other parents out there. 首先,我想问问你们之中的家长们,
Would you consider asking a total stranger, someone you've never met before, never even seen before, to meet your kids after school, put your kids in their car -- which, by the way , you haven't seen either -- and drive them halfway across town? 你会考虑请一位陌生人, 你从来不认识、 甚至也没有看过的人, 请他们在放学后和你的孩子见面, 让你的孩子乘坐他们的车 ── 你也没看过他们的车── 并开车载他们穿过大半个城市?
Brazil:n.巴西(拉丁美洲国家); by the way:顺便说一下;
Even just asking that hypothetical question freaks me out. 光是问这个假设问题,就把我吓傻了。
Let me ask you another question. 我再问你另外一个问题。
Would you invest in a business that does that -- have strangers driving kids around town? 你愿意投资做这种事的生意, 让陌生人开车接送小孩吗?
It seems like an absurdly untrustworthy value proposition , an impossible business plan, doomed to fail, doesn't it? 这听起来像是个荒谬 而不能信任的价值主张, 这事業计画不可能实现, 注定失败,不是吗?
hypothetical:adj.假设的;爱猜想的; freaks:n.狂热爱好者; v.(使)强烈反应,震惊,畏惧; (freak的第三人称单数和复数) invest:v.投资;(把资金)投入;投入(时间、精力等);授予; absurdly:adv.荒谬地;愚蠢地;悖理地; untrustworthy:adj.靠不住的;不能信赖的; proposition:n.提议;待处理的问题;任务;(美国)法律修正议案;见解;命题;v.向...提议; doomed:adj.注定的;命定的;v.使…注定失败(doom的过去分词和过去式)
Well, this may come as a surprise to you, but back in 2014, three moms started a company called HopSkipDrive, with this exact model. 嗯,接下来你可能会惊讶, 回到 2014 年, 三位妈妈创立了一间公司, 叫做「HopSkipDrive」, 就是采用这种模式。
It's served one million customers, and, in February 2020, raised 22 million dollars and expanded to several cities in the US. 该企業已服务了一百万位客户, 2020 年 2 月, 它筹到 2200 万美金, 并扩展到好几个美国的城市。
Is the business foolproof ? 这企業是万无一失的吗?
Well, no business is, but it's good enough to keep growing. 嗯,没有任何企業是一定会成功的, 但它够好,足以持续成长。
How did they do that? 他们是怎么办到的?
How did they create trust in what many of us believe is one of the most inherently untrustworthy situations possible? 他们如何在多数人最不信任的情境下 建立信任感?[01:28]
expanded:adj.扩充的;展开的;vt.扩大(expand的过去式); foolproof:adj.十分简单的;十分安全的;不会错的;n.极简单;安全自锁装置; inherently:adv.内在地;固有地;天性地;
The short answer -- they built trust in the overall system. 简短的答案是: 他们透过整体系统建立信任。
Customers don't necessarily trust HopSkip drivers -- that would be relational trust. 顾客不一定会信任 HopSkip 司机── 这是「关系信任」。
But they do trust the HopSkipDrive system -- what we call " systemic trust." 但是他们会信任 HopSkipDrive 的系统── 我们称之为「系统信任」。
overall:v.全部; n.外套; adj.全面的; necessarily:adv.必要地;必定地,必然地; relational:adj.相关的;亲属的; systemic:adj.系统的;全身的;体系的;
And that's what makes it work. 这即是成功关键。
I am fascinated by this. 我对这件事很着迷。
Here in Brazil, people these days tend to say that trust is a rare commodity . 在巴西这里,人们现在常说 信任是珍稀的东西。
I don't think we are alone. 我认为我们不孤单。
Trust appears to have broken down all around us. 我们身边,信任似乎全都瓦解了。
And yet, the concept of trust has never been so fashionable . 但是,信任的概念从未如此这般风行。
But what is trust, really? 但到底什么是信任?[02:14]
commodity:n.商品,货物;日用品; fashionable:adj.流行的;时髦的;上流社会的;
Is it a feeling, an invisible part of our human DNA or culture, or this quasi-spiritual thing, like the Force in Star Wars? 它是一种感觉, 在我们的人类 DNA 或文化 当中不可见的部分吗? 还是它是种类似精神的力量, 就像《星际大战》里的原力呢?
Or is it really something more concrete ? 或者,它其实是更具体的东西呢?
I am an engineer and a consultant -- worse still, with a PhD -- sorry about that. 我是一位工程师和顾问, 更糟的是,我还有博士学位──抱歉。
I study the structures and systems of businesses and organizations . 我研究企業与组织的结构与系统。
invisible:adj.看不见的;n.看不见的人或物; concrete:n.混凝土;adj.混凝土制的;确实的,具体的;vt.用混凝土覆盖 consultant:n.顾问;高级顾问医师;会诊医师; structures:n.结构; v.建造(structure的第三人称单数形式); organizations:n.组织,构造,有机体(organization的复数);组织机构;
So, a couple of years ago, 所以,几年前,
I started wondering whether we could decode and manage this seemingly intangible concept of trust. 我开始思考,我们是否能够解码与驾驭 「信任」这个看起来难以捉摸的概念。
I'm pleased to report we are doing it, which I believe is really important, because from my perspective , if we can decode how trust impacts businesses, we can make them more successful, which might mean that their partners and employees are more engaged and can be more cooperative . 很高兴跟你报告,我们正在做这件事, 而我认为这真的很重要, 因为从我的观点来看, 如果我们能解开 信任是如何影响企業的谜题, 就可以使企業更加成功, 意思是其合作伙伴与员工 会更加投入、更乐于合作。
decode:vt.[计][通信]译码,解码;vi.从事破译工作; seemingly:adv.看来似乎;表面上看来; intangible:adj.无形的,触摸不到的;难以理解的; perspective:n.观点;远景;透视图;adj.透视的; impacts:n.影响; v.有影响,有作用; engaged:adj.已订婚的; v.吸引住; (engage的过去分词和过去式) cooperative:adj.合作的;协作的;同心协力的;协助的;n.合作企业;合作社组织;
And we, as customers, can be happier, more satisfied and safer when we interact with them. 而我们作为顾客,在与企業互动时, 也能更加快乐、满意和安全。
So, today, I want to present to you the results of our study, and also offer to you a toolbox to build systemic trust. 所以今天,我想要和你们分享 我们的研究结果, 也提供能让你们 建立系统信任的工具箱。
We basically started with a sizable graveyard of over 100 failed business ecosystems . 我们基本上是从超过 100 个 失败的商業生态系统残骸起步。
satisfied:adj.满意的:满足的:v.使满意:使满足;(satisfy的过去分词和过去式) interact:v.互相影响;互相作用;n.幕间剧;幕间休息; toolbox:n.工具箱; basically:adv.主要地,基本上; sizable:adj.相当大的;大小相当的; graveyard:n.墓地; ecosystems:n.生态系统(ecosystem的复数);
And by "business ecosystem," 而当提起「商業生态系统」,
we mean a business that can only function if all participants cooperate . 我们指的是需要所有参与者的合作 才能运作的商業。
Independent babysitters , independent parents, all have to work together in order to make the system work. 个别的保母和个别的家长 都必须共同合作, 才能让系统顺利运作。
Amazon and Apple iOS are also business ecosystems. 亚马逊和苹果 iOS 系统 也是种商業生态系统。
participants:n.参与者(participant的复数形式); cooperate:v.合作;配合;协作;结合; Independent:adj.独立的; n.无党派议员(或候选人等); babysitters:n.临时照顾幼儿者; Amazon:亚马逊;古希腊女战士;
It is that necessary cooperation that makes those business ecosystems a perfect laboratory to study trust. 正是这些必要的配合, 使这些商業生态系统成为 研究信任的完美实验室。
And in this study, we defined trust as the confidence that someone or something will deliver on a promise or behave as expected. 在这项研究中,我们将「信任」定义为 当我们有把握某人或某物 会兑现承诺或表现符合预期。
We went into this wanting to understand whether trust was playing any role whatsoever in these failed ecosystems' inability to scale and grow in comparison to their successful peers . 所以我们深究,想要了解 信任是否在其中扮演了甚么角色, 导致这些失败的生态体系 无法像成功的同業一样 扩大规模与成长呢?
cooperation:n.合作;配合; laboratory:n.实验室,研究室; defined:adj.有定义的,确定的; v.使明确; confidence:n.信心;信任;秘密;adj.(美)诈骗的;骗得信任的; behave:v.表现;(机器等)运转;举止端正;(事物)起某种作用; whatsoever:pron.无论什么; inability:n.无能力;无才能; scale:n.规模;比例;鳞;刻度;天平;数值范围;v.衡量;攀登;剥落;生水垢; comparison:n.比较;对比;相比; peers:n.平辈,同事(peer的复数);v.凝视;比得上(peer的三单形式);
For instance , we studied Orkut versus Facebook. 举例来说,我们的研究 比较了 Orkut 和 Facebook。
What is that? 那是什么?
You don't know what Orkut is? 你不知道 Orkut 吗?
Why doesn't that surprise me? 不知道是很正常的。
RIM / Blackberry versus Apple iOS or Android , RIM/黑莓机对上 苹果的 iOS 或安卓系统。[04:36]
instance:n.实例;情况;建议;v.举...为例; versus:prep.对;与...相对;对抗; RIM:n.边,边缘;轮辋;圆圈;vi.作…的边,装边于;vt.作…的边,装边于; Blackberry:n.[园艺]黑莓; Android:n.机器人;安卓操作系统;
HouseTrip versus Airbnb . HouseTrip 对上 Airbnb。
I bet you haven't booked your last vacation on HouseTrip, have you? 我赌你上一次的度假行程不是 在 HouseTrip 预定的对吧?
You get the idea. 你懂的。
What we found is that trust does play a meaningful role between success and failure of business ecosystems. 我们发现信任的确 在商業生态系统的成败中, 发挥意义深远的作用,
Airbnb:寻找奇居;爱本卜(一个网站); bet:n.打赌;赌注;预计;估计;v.下赌注(于);用…打赌;敢说;八成儿; meaningful:adj.严肃的;重要的;重大的;意味深长的;
It wasn't always the final nail in the coffin , but it was relevant [enough] to send more than half to the graveyard. 虽然它不一定总是最后一根稻草, 但是它有足够的关联性, 让过半的企業走向终结。
Why was that? 为何如此?
Many of the failed ecosystems made the mistake of naively assuming that cooperation anchored on trust would spontaneously emerge between complete strangers. 许多失败的生态系统犯了这个错误, 天真地假设以信任为基础的合作 会同时在两个完全的陌生人之间产生。
coffin:n.棺材;断送; relevant:adj.相关的;切题的;中肯的;有重大关系的;有意义的,目的明确的; naively:adv.无邪地;天真烂漫地; assuming:conj.假设…为真; adj.傲慢的; v.假定; (assume的现在分词) spontaneously:adv.自发地;自然地;不由自主地; emerge:v.浮现;显现;暴露;露出真相;
And yet, we found more than 70 percent of uncooperative behaviors in the failed ecosystems. 然而我们发现,在失败的生态系统中, 有超过 70% 的不合作行为。
In contrast , nearly nine in 10 of the successful ecosystems actively embedded trust right into the workings of the platform . 相反地, 成功的生态系统,十个中将近有九个 会积极将信任植入到平台的运作当中。
They built systemic trust. 他们建立了系统信任。
In essence , ecosystems were competing on trust. 总之,生态系统之间竞争的就是信任。
uncooperative:adj.不合作的;不配合的; contrast:n.对比;对照;反差;明显的差异;v.对比;对照;形成对比; embedded:adj.嵌入式的;植入的;内含的;v.嵌入(embed的过去式和过去分词形式); workings:n.作用;工作方式;操作(working的复数); platform:n.平台; v.把…放在台上[放在高处; In essence:本质上;其实;大体上; competing:adj.相互冲突的;相互矛盾的;v.竞争;对抗;参加比赛;(compete的现在分词)
Trust had become a source of competitive advantage . 信任已变成竞争优势的来源。
The question, then, is "How did they do it?" 接下来的问题就是: 「他们是如何做到的?」
How did they design for trust? 他们如何为建立信任而设计?
When we examined the successful ecosystems, we found seven trust tools embedded in them. 在审视成功的生态系统时, 我们发现其中植入了 七种建立信任的工具。
source:n.来源;水源;原始资料; competitive:adj.竞争的;比赛的;求胜心切的; advantage:n.有利条件:优势:优点:
Let me start with the first one, access. 让我来说说第一个:「使用权」。
Many of the successful ecosystems define very well who is allowed in and who can be kicked out of the platform for bad behavior. 许多成功的商業生态系统 明确定义谁可以进入, 以及谁该因为不良行为而被踢出平台。
HopSkipDrive does access well. HopSkipDrive 就擅于管理使用权,
It takes the drivers through a strict background check before they are hired into the platform. 它会对司机进行严格的背景调查, 之后才在平台上雇用他们。
They also have a zero tolerance policy , which is superclear to everyone, so drivers know they can be terminated if they are caught illegally using their mobile phones while driving. 它们也有个零容忍政策, 每个人都清楚明白, 司机知道若他们开车时 非法使用手机被抓到,就会被解雇。
Next is contracts . 下一个工具是「契约」。
Trustworthy ecosystems formalize a relationship with all participants through contracts. 值得信赖的生态系统透过契约 与所有的参与者建立正式的关系。
If you've ever clicked the box "I agree to the terms and conditions," 如果你曾勾选过 「我同意合约条款」的选项,
zero tolerance:n.零容忍政策(指对轻微过失都不予放过的严厉执法政策); policy:n.政策,方针;保险单; terminated:v.(使)停止,结束,终止;到达终点站;(terminate的过去式和过去分词) illegally:adv.非法地; mobile:n.手机;汽车;移动电话;adj.活跃的;可动的; contracts:n.[经]合同; v.使收缩; formalize:vt.使形式化;使正式;拘泥礼仪;vi.拘泥于形式;
you signed an ecosystem contract. 你就是签了生态系统的契约。
Then, there is incentives , and this is a big one. 接着还有「诱因」,这个很重要。
Successful ecosystems encourage cooperation through rewards , or by motivating participants to interact with each other in a positive manner . 成功的生态系统透过奖励来鼓励合作, 或透过激励参与者 以正面的方式彼此交流。
eBay and Amazon use reputation as an incentive. eBay 和亚马逊使用声誉制度作为诱因。
incentives:n.激励;奖励;诱因(incentive的复数形式);奖励措施; rewards:n.[劳经]奖励; v.[劳经]奖赏; motivating:v.激励;刺激;调动…的积极性(motivate的ing形式); in a positive manner:以积极的方式;
If you're a seller, and you have good reputation, you can charge higher prices for your products. 如果你是卖家,而且声誉良好 你的产品可以收取更高的费用。
Then, there is control, and I know it's a bit off to talk about control in trust, but we are not talking about forceful control -- it's more like a gentle guidance, like an invisible hand nudging you in the right direction. 然后,还有「控制」。 在谈信任时提到控制,是有点奇怪, 但这里说的并不是强力的控制, 而比较像是温和的指导, 像一只无形的手 把你轻轻推向正确的方向。
Successful ecosystems shape the behavior of participants so the kind of cooperation required will emerge in the platform. 成功的生态系统会影响参与者的行为, 所以平台上需的合作行为会因此形成。
Uber does control well, and it dictates to the driver the best route to take, so the passenger trusts the driver will not take the longer route just to make some more money. Uber 就善于控制, 它规定司机须行驶最佳路线, 所以乘客相信 司机不会为了收更多费用而绕路,
forceful:adj.强有力的;有说服力的;坚强的; nudging:v.(用肘)轻推,轻触;(朝某方向)轻推,渐渐推动;(nudge的现在分词) Uber:adj.最好的;?超级的;n.Uber(公司品牌名)优步; dictates:v.口述;指使;支配;摆布;决定;n.命令;规定;(dictate的第三人称单数和复数) route:n.路线;路途;固定线路;途径;v.按某路线发送; passenger:n.旅客;乘客;白吃饭的人;闲散人员;
Then, there is transparency , which is superclear, isn't it? 接着是「透明」, 很显而易见,不是吗?
Sort of, ecosystems who are trustworthy make past and present behavior visible to everyone participating in the platform. 值得信任的生态系统在某程度上, 会让过去与现在的行为 都能被平台上所有使用者看到。
And that's the reason why you feel a pit in your stomach if you've ever booked an Airbnb with a host who is new to the platform and doesn't have any reviews yet. 而这就是为何在 Airbnb 上 预订住宿的房东刚加入这平台, 也还没有获得任何评价时,你会感到胃里正在搅动。
transparency:n.透明,透明度;幻灯片;有图案的玻璃; participating:v.参加;参与(participate的现在分词) pit:n.深洞;深坑;矿井;麻子;v.使…表面有斑点;在…上打洞;去掉…的果核; reviews:n.综述; v.回顾;
And of course, Airbnb has managed to make transparency work both ways. 当然,Airbnb 已让 交易双方的资讯都保持透明。
If you are a guest, and you trash a house, the other hosts will know about it thanks to the Airbnb review system. 如果你是房客,损毁了一间房子, 其他房东将会得知, 多亏 Airbnb 的评价系统。
Then, there is intermediation . 接下来,是「中介」。
How does the platform act as a middleman in the moments of truth of cooperation? 平台如何在合作的关键时刻 扮演中间人呢?
Taobao, Alibaba's online shopping platform, does intermediation when it acts as an escrow agent between sellers and buyers . 阿里巴巴的线上购物平台「淘宝」 采用中介制度,扮演在买卖方之间 保管款项的第三方。
trash:n.垃圾;废物;v.丢弃;修剪树枝; hosts:n.主人; v.主办,主持(活动); (host的第三人称单数和复数) intermediation:n.调解; middleman:n.中间人;经纪人;调解人; escrow:n.由第三者保存附带条件委付盖印的契约; vt.把…暂交第三者保管以待条件实现; agent:n.代理人,代理商;药剂;特工;v由…作中介;由…代理;adj.代理的; buyers:n.[贸易]买主;买方市场;采购者;购货者(buyer的复数);
It basically holds the seller's money, until the buyer says she is satisfied with the product. 它基本上会扣留卖方的钱, 直到买方表示对商品满意为止。
Last but not least , mitigation . 最后但也很重要的,「减损」。
How does the platform handle mishaps or prevent them from happening in the first place ? 平台要如何处理失误的情况, 或预防这些失误再发生呢?
Did you know that LiveAuctioneers, an auctions platform for art, collectibles and antiques , has a broad protection program that guarantees payments on the platform? 你知不知道,LiveAuctioneers 这个艺术品、收藏品 和古董的拍卖平台, 有个广泛的保护计画 以保证卖家能收到付款吗?
satisfied with:满意;对…感到满意; Last but not least:最后但不是最不重要的一点; mitigation:n.减轻;缓和;平静; handle:n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实;v.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸; mishaps:n.灾祸(mishap的复数); in the first place:首先;起初; auctions:v.[贸易]拍卖(auction的三单形式);n.[贸易]拍卖(auction的复数); collectibles:n.收藏品;收藏物(collectible的复数); antiques:n.文物;古物;古董;古玩;v.使显得古色古香;(antique的第三人称单数和复数) guarantees:v.保证(guarantee的第三人称单数); n.保证,[法]担保; payments:n.付款;支付;收款;款项;报答;(payment的复数)
That's an example of mitigation. 这就是减损措施的例子。
So those are the seven trust tools, the toolbox. 这七项信任工具是一套工具箱。
Even more interesting is how they appear to combine in the successful ecosystems we studied. 更有趣的是,这些工具 在成功的生态系统中结合的方式。
On the one hand , there is no silver bullet , no single tool that can solve for trust. 一方面来说,万灵丹并不存在; 单一工具不能解决信任问题。
On the other hand , you don't need the seven tools to be successful. 另一方面,要成功, 不必用上所有七项工具。
You need 3.6, on average. 你平均会需要 3.6 个工具。
So how do you pick? 所以你要怎么选择?
It depends on the kind of ecosystem you design. 视你设计的生态系统类型而定。[09:31]
On the one hand:一方面; silver:n.银; v.给…镀(或包)银; adj.银色的; bullet:n.子弹;只选某党全部候选人的投票;豆子;vi.射出;迅速行进; On the other hand:另一方面;
If interactions among the participants are key, like in most social-media ecosystems, you will require a combination of access, transparency and control in order to be successful. 如果参与者之间的互动是关键因素, 如同大多数的社群媒体生态系统, 你会需要使用权、透明和控制 这三者的组合, 才能成功。
These are the very tools Facebook uses, and these are the tools, interestingly enough, causing Facebook so much grief right now. Facebook 就使用这些工具, 而有趣的是,同样这些工具 现在也使 Facebook 招致许多责难。
When there is a main last mile for the delivery of the promise, like in most gig economy ecosystems, then, you will require mitigation in order to cater for failed delivery. 当交易过程最后有 兑现承诺的关键步骤, 就像大多数的零工经济生态系统, 你会需要减损措施以顾及失效的交易。
interactions:n.[计]交互,相互作用;相互交流;干扰;(interaction复数) combination:n.结合;组合;联合;[化学]化合; interestingly:adv.有趣地; grief:n.悲痛;忧伤;不幸; delivery:n.[贸易]交付;分娩;递送; economy:n.经济;节约;理财; cater:v.提供饮食,承办酒席;迎合;n.(骰子,纸牌的)四点;
When there is a large asymmetry of information, say between sellers and buyers in used goods marketplaces , then, you'll require a combination of intermediation and mitigation. 当有严重的资讯不对称时, 比如说二手货市场里的 买卖方资讯不对称, 那么你会需要中介与减损两者的组合。
And of course, when there are many dimensions to the platform, you will require a larger combination of tools. 当然,当平台上有许多面向, 你会需要规模更多工具的组合。
Let me say one more thing, because I've been a consultant long enough to know that many of the business leaders watching this may be saying, "Hey, this is great. 让我再提一件事情, 因为我做顾问这么久, 足以知道许多企業领袖 看了这部影片,可能会说: 「这听起来真棒。
asymmetry:n.不对称; marketplaces:n.市场;集贸市场(marketplace的复数); dimensions:n.规模,大小;
Let's digitize all these tools and we'll have the best and most successful ecosystem ever." 那我们来将这些工具全数位化, 这样一来我们就会有史上最好、 最成功的生态系统。」
Well, before you move to action, let me tell you something. 在你行动以前,我有话要跟你说。
Yes, digital plays a meaningful role in enabling trust, and in some cases, the very existence of the ecosystem. 没错,数位化在促成信任上举重轻足, 在某些情况下, 甚至关乎生态系统的存亡。
digitize:vt.[计]数字化; digital:adj.数字的;手指的;n.数字;键; enabling:adj.授权的;v.使能够;授权给(enable的现在分词);
You could say that digital could be the backbone of systemic trust. 你可以说数位化是系统信任的支柱。
However, there is no such thing as trustless trust. 但是,没有信任的信任是不存在的。
No matter how fabulous the code, how advanced the blockchain, digital cannot solve for trust alone. 无论程式码写得多好, 区块炼技术有多先进, 单是数位化并不能解决信任问题。
backbone:n.支柱;主干网;决心,毅力;脊椎; trustless:adj.不可靠; fabulous:adj.难以置信的;传说的,寓言中的;极好的; advanced:adj.先进的; v.前进; (advance的过去式和过去分词形式)
And that's why we found nine in 10 of the most successful ecosystems to be bionic trust systems, meaning they use a combination of digital and nondigital, human tools -- such as contracts, policies , governance -- in order to build trust on the platform. 这就是为何我们发现 成功的生态系统,十个中有九个 是仿生的信任系统, 意思是它们结合数位化 与非数位化的人类工具 ──例如:契约、政策、管理── 以在平台上建立信任。
At the risk of showing my Star Wars fan card again to you, think about it this way: if you want to build a successful ecosystem, and a trustworthy one, you need to think of the Jedi , the Skywalkers. 冒昧我又要向你展现 我星际大战迷的一面, 你可以这样想: 如果你想建立成功 且值得信任的生态系统, 你要想想绝地武士、那些天行者。
bionic:adj.仿生学的;利用仿生学的; policies:n.政策;方针;原则;为人之道;保险单(policy的复数) governance:n.管理;统治;支配; At the risk of:冒着…的危险; Jedi:n.星球大战中的绝地武士;
Every time they go into an adventure , they take their favorite droids with them, 每次当他们去历险时, 都会带着最爱的机器人
R2-D2 and C-3PO. R2-D2 和 C-3PO。
They actually make up a bionic team. 他们其实就组成了仿生的团队。
I know today, we talked a lot about trust in business systems, however, that's not where the conversation should end. 我知道,今天我们谈了很多关于 商業系统里的信任, 但是,对话不应该就在这里打住。
adventure:n.冒险;奇遇;经历;冒险游戏;v.探险;以…冒险;大胆进行;闯; droids:n.机器人;
Systems are all around us -- schools, governments, health care . 我们身边有很多种系统── 学校、政府、保健体系。
Could those systems become more trustworthy through the use of the tools in the toolbox? 透过这个工具箱里的工具, 这些系统是否能变得更值得信任?
I don't see why not. 有何不可呢?
So if you are designing any system, but especially an ecosystem, give those tools a try. 所以如果你在设计任何系统, 特别是商業生态体系, 试试看这些工具吧。
health care:n.卫生保健; especially:adv.尤其;特别;格外;十分;
If you do that, 如果你这么做,
I can almost guarantee the Force will be with you. 我几乎可以保证,原力将与你同在。
Trust me. 相信我。
Thank you. 谢谢聆赏。