|
|
Maleficent.2014-沉睡魔咒
|
Let us tell an old story a new. |
我们重新讲一个老故事 |
And we will see how well you know it. |
来看看你到底多了解它 |
Once upon a time there were two kingdoms that were the worst of neighbors. |
从前 有两个邻国 它们互相仇视 |
Once upon a time:从前(常用于故事的开头)
|
So vast the discord between them that is was said only a great hero or a terrible villain might bring them together. |
两国间有着深刻的冲突和鸿沟 据说只有伟大的英雄或可怕的恶人 才能化解冲突 使它们统一 |
discord:n.不和;不调和;嘈杂声;vi.不一致;刺耳; villain:n.坏人,恶棍;戏剧,小说中的反派角色;顽童;罪犯;
|
In one kingdom lived folk like you and me with a vain and greedy king to rule over them. |
一个王国里 住着你我这样的人 在自负贪婪的国王的统治下 |
vain:adj.徒劳的;自负的;无结果的;无用的; greedy:adj.贪婪的;贪吃的;渴望的;
|
They were forever discontent and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbors. |
他们总是不满足于现状 觊觎邻居的财富和美好 |
discontent:n.不满;adj.不满的;vt.使不满; envious:adj.羡慕的;嫉妒的; wealth:n.财富;大量;富有;
|
For in the other kingdom, the Moors lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature . |
在另一个王国 摩尔森林中 生活着各种奇怪而有趣的生物 |
Moors:n.荒野;[地理]沼泽;系泊(moor的复数);v.使停泊;被系住(moor的三单形式); creature:n.生物;动物;(具有某种特征的)人;
|
And they needed neither king nor queen but trusted in one another. |
这里不需要国王或皇后的统治 只需要彼此互相信任 |
In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moors lived one such spirit. |
在摩尔王国悬崖边的一棵参天大树上 生活着一个精灵 |
cliff:n.悬崖;绝壁;
|
You might take her for a girl. |
你或许以为她只是个小女孩 |
But she was not just any girl. |
但她并不仅仅是普通的女孩子 |
She was a fairy . |
她是个仙女 |
fairy:n.仙子;adj.美丽的;优雅的;妖精(一样)的;
|
There you go. |
好好成长吧 |
And her name was Maleficent . |
她的名字叫玛琳菲森 |
Maleficent:adj.有害的;犯罪的;做坏事的;
|
Good morning, Mr. Shantuwell. I love your car. |
早上好 尚特瓦尔先生 你的车不错 |
No! No! Don't do it! |
别别 别这样 |
Ha, you missed me! |
哈哈 没砸中我 |
Good morning. - Good morning. |
早上好 -早上好 |
Love your walk, girls. |
步子真轻盈 姐妹们 |
What's all the fuss about? |
怎么一副大惊小怪的样子 |
fuss:n.大惊小怪; v.瞎忙一气; (为小事)烦恼;
|
The border guards... |
边境守卫... |
Why'd you get to tell her? I want to tell her! |
凭什么你来说 我想告诉她 |
There are rules, Flittle. |
有规矩的 蓝蝶仙子 |
I tell this time, you tell next time. |
这次我说下次你说 |
The border guards... |
边境守卫... |
No, you told last time. |
不对 你上次就说过了 |
So I should tell this time and Thistletwit next time. |
所以这次该我说 绿蕨仙子下次说 |
Tell me what? |
到底要说什么 |
Fine! - Ah, thank you. |
好了好了 -多谢你 |
Maleficent, the border guards... |
玛琳菲森 边境守卫... |
The border guards have found a human thief at the Pool of Jewels! |
边境守卫在珠宝湖 发现一个人类小偷 |
I'm sorry. |
很抱歉 |
She's always in a hurry with her big wings. |
她总是用那副大翅膀来去匆匆 |
Humans, here. |
这里出现了人类 |
I hope this isn't another war. |
我希望不会又发生战争 |
I'm not afraid. |
我不害怕 |
Besides , I've never seen a human up close. |
再说 我还没有近距离看过人类呢 |
Besides:adv.此外;而且;prep.除…之外;
|
Come out! |
出来吧 |
No! They mean to kill me. |
不 它们会杀了我的 |
And besides, they're hideous to look at. |
再说 它们都丑死了 |
hideous:adj.可怕的;丑恶的;
|
That's extremely rude! |
你真是太没礼貌了 |
extremely:adv.非常,极其;极端地;
|
Don't listen to him, Balthazar . |
别听他乱说 巴尔萨泽 |
Balthazar:n.一种大型酒杯;
|
You're classically handsome. |
你帅得很古典 |
classically:adv.拟古地;古典主义地;
|
It's not right to steal, but we don't kill people for it. |
偷东西不对 但我们也不会因此杀人 |
Come out! Come out this instant ! |
出来 马上出来 |
instant:n.瞬间; adj.立即的; conj.同"assoonas";
|
Are you fully grown? |
你成年了吗 |