|
|
Madagascar.2008-马达加斯加
|
No, no, son. Over here. |
不 不 儿子 这边这边 |
See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion. |
看见那狮子了吗? 盯着它 过去抓住它 |
Now, son, if you're gonna grow up and be like yourdaddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight. |
听着孩子 要是你想长大 日后有一天能像你父亲我一样 你就必须学会战斗 |
Da-da. |
爹地 |
Now, Alakay, let me show you something, okay? |
阿拉基 我给你看点东西 好么? |
You see this mark? |
你看见这个胎记了么? |
You and me are the same. |
你和我是一样的 |
When you're bigger, you'll be alpha lion, just like me. |
你长大以后 你会成为狮王 就和我一样 |
alpha:n.希腊字母表的第1个字母;
|
Now let me see you fight. Ready? |
现在来战斗 准备好了么? |
No, Alakay. No dancing! |
不 阿拉基 我没让你跳舞! |
You just amuse yourself, don'tyou? |
你自己玩得挺开心 是吧? |
amuse:v.逗乐;逗笑;(提供)消遣;(使)娱乐;
|
You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm... |
你就是一个怪孩子 太奇怪了 我... |
Now, come on, let's try it again. |
来来来 我们再试一次 |
No, Alakay. |
不 阿拉基 |
Stop that right now. Doggone it! |
别这样 哎 我去! |
Doggone:adv.极端地;非常地;adj.可憎的;可恶的;int.该死的;vt.咒骂;
|
It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want. |
孩子没朝你期望的那样发展 这多让人失望啊 |
disappointing:adj.令人失望的;v.使失望;使破灭;使落空(disappoint的现在分词)
|
Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you? |
马昆加 你这不是又在向我挑衅吧? |
Look on the bright side . After I defeat you and become alpha lion, you'll have more time to spend with your pathetic son. |
往好的方面想想 有朝一日我打败了你成为了狮王 你就有空去陪你那不成气候的儿子了 |
Look on the bright side:往好处想;乐观一点; pathetic:adj.可怜的,悲哀的;感伤的;乏味的;
|
Before I kick you butt ,let me ask you. |
我出手之前 想问问你 |
butt:n.屁股;烟头;笑柄;靶垛;粗大的一端;v.以头抵撞;碰撞;
|
why do you want to become the alpha lion? |
你为什么想当狮王呢? |
I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart. |
我貌若潘安 发丝飘逸 还有我无人能及的聪明才智 |
and I want everyone else to do what I say. |
而且 我想让每一个人都听命于我 |
We fight on three. One... |
三秒解决问题 一... |
Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it's done. |
看着 阿拉基 爸爸给你长长眼 |
Two, three! |
二 三! |
Who's the alpha lion? - You are. |
谁是狮王? - 你是 |
Don't you forget it. |
你最好别忘了 |
And that, Alakay, is how you attack... |
恩 好 阿拉基 就是这样攻击... |
Alakay? |
阿拉基? |
That's it. Here, kitfy, kitfy. |
对 没错 来啊 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
This one's a beaufy. |
这个挺漂亮啊 |
He'll be worth a few bucks . |
他肯定值不少钱的 |
bucks:n.元;雄鹿;(buck的复数)
|
It just gets easierand easier. |
越来越好抓了 |
Daddy! |
爸爸! |
Alakay! Alakay! |
阿拉基! 阿拉基! |
Alakay! |
阿拉基! |
Da-da! |
爸爸! |
No! No! No! |
不! 不! 不! |
Alakay! |
阿拉基! |
Daddy! - Daddy's got you! Hold on! |
爸爸! - 爸爸来救你了! 抓紧了! |
Da-da! |
爸爸! |
Alakay! |
阿拉基! |
Daddy! |
爸爸! |
# I've been around the world in the pouring rain # |
# 整个世界都是大雨倾盆 # |
pouring:v.倾倒;倾泻;连续流出;倒出;喷发;(pour的现在分词)
|
# Feeling out of place and feeling strange # |
# 我不属于这里 十分陌生 # |
out of place:adj.不合适的;不相称的;不在适当的位置;
|
# Take me to a place where they know my name # |
# 带我回到那熟悉我的地方 # |
# Cause I ain't met nobody that looks the same # |
# 我在这儿孤独一人 # |
# I'm a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # |
# 我就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 # |
a fish out of water:离水之鱼;不得其所的人;浑身不自在; jungle:n.密林;尔虞我诈的环境;危险地带;
|
# He's a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # |
# 他就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 # |
# I'm a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # |
# 我就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 # |
# He's a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # |
# 他就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 # |
# I need my peoples, my peoples. Take me to my peoples # |
# 我需要朋友 我的朋友 带我去见我的朋友 # |
# Play that jungle fever Show'em some love # |
# 燃起森林的热情 献出爱 # |