|
|
Madagascar.2005-马达加斯加
|
Surprise! |
惊喜吧! |
Alex. Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming . |
阿历克斯 别在我做白日梦的时候打扰我 |
interrupt:v.中断;打断;插嘴;妨碍;n.中断; daydreaming:v.做白日梦(daydream的ing形式);空想;
|
When a zebra's in the zone, leave him alone. |
当一只斑马跑到巅峰的时候 别去烦他 |
Come on, Marty. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. |
别生气呀 马蒂 我只是想祝你生日快乐 |
Hey, man, thanks. |
嘿 兄弟 谢谢你 |
Hey, I got something stuck in my teeth. |
嘿 有东西卡在我的牙缝里了 |
It's driving me crazy. Can you help me? Please |
都快我把我弄疯了 你能不能帮帮我? 拜托了 |
You came to the right place, my friend. |
你可是来对地方了 我的朋友 |
Dr. Marty D.D.S, is in the house. |
马蒂医生正好在家 |
Please hop on top of my sterilized examination table, if you may. |
请跳上我消毒过的检查台 如果你可以的话 |
hop:n.啤酒花;单足短距离跳跃;;v.单脚跳行;齐足(或双足)跳行;突然快速去某处; sterilized:v.灭菌;消毒;使绝育;(sterilize的过去分词和过去式)
|
I don't see anything. - It's on the left. |
我什么也没看到 - 在左边 |
Oh, sorry. |
哦 不好意思 |
Okay, just don't talk with your mouth full. |
好吧 嘴里有东西的时候别说话 |
Right here. What the heck is this doing in there? |
就在这 这玩意怎么会在这? |
heck:n.(英口)同"hell",表示略微烦恼或吃惊;
|
Happy birthday! |
生日快乐! |
Hey, thanks, man. |
嘿 谢谢你 哥们 |
You put it in behind the tooth. You all right. |
你把它放在牙齿后面 你真行 |
These aren't even on the shelf yet. Here. Check it out. |
这可是新货 还没上架呢 这儿 快看 |
Look at that. Look at that. - Look at that. It's snowing. |
看这个 看这个 - 看这个 在下雪呢 |
Ten years old, huh? A decade. |
十岁了 哼? 都十年了 |
Double digits. The big 1-0. |
到两位数了 大大的1-0 |
You don't like it? |
你不喜欢吗? |
No, no, it's great. - You hate it. |
不 不 它太棒了 - 你讨厌它 |
I should've gotten you the Alex alarm clock . |
早知道我就送你阿历克斯闹钟了 |
alarm clock:n.闹钟;
|
That's the big seller. |
那个才是最畅销的 |
No, no, no. The present's great, really. |
不 不 不是 礼物棒极了 真的 |
It's just that another year's come and gone, and I'm still doing the same old thing. |
只是年复一年 我还在做着相同又老套的事情 |
'" Stand over here. Trot overthere. Eat some grass. Walk back over here." |
站在这儿 小跑到那儿 吃点草 再回到这儿 |
Stand over:延期;监督; Trot:v.快步;疾走;小跑;骑马小跑;n.慢跑,小跑,小步快跑;
|
I see your problem. - Maybe I should go to law school. |
我知道你的烦恼了 - 也许我应该去读法律学校 |
You just need to break out of that boring routine. |
你只是需要打破那些无聊的例行程序 |
boring:adj.无聊的;令人厌烦的;n.钻孔;v.使厌烦;钻孔;(bore的现在分词)
|
How? - Throw out the old act. |
要怎么做? - 抛开以前的行为 |
Throw out:v.扔掉;伸出;说出;否决;突出;
|
Who knows what you'll do. Make it up as you go along. |
谁知道你要做什么呢 边走边看呗 |
Ad lib. Improvise . On the fly . Boom , boom, boom. |
随性而为 即兴表演 忙忙碌碌 砰 砰 砰 |
Improvise:v.即兴创作;临时拼凑;临时做; On the fly:n.邻近备用设备;即时烧录;真时; Boom:n.繁荣;吊杆;v.激增;繁荣昌盛;轰鸣;轰响;adj.(美)猛涨起来的;
|
Really? - You know, make it fresh. |
真的吗? - 你懂的 来点新鲜的 |
Fresh, huh? Okay. I could do fresh. |
新鲜的 哼? 好吧 我看行 |
Works for me. |
我也是这么想的 |
Here come the people, Marty. I love the people. |
人们都来了 马蒂 我爱人们 |
It's fun people fun time! |
欢乐人民的欢乐时刻! |
Let's go, Gloria! Up and at'em. We're open! |
我们走 歌莉娅! 起床啊 我们开门啦! |
What day is it? - It's Friday. Field trip day. |
今天星期几了? - 星期五 社会实践日 |
Field trip:n.(常指学生进行的)野外考察;
|
Yes, it's field trip day. |
是啊 今天是社会实践日 |
Let's get up and go in ten more minutes. |
我们要起来干活啦 让我再睡10分钟吧 |
Come on! Melman, Melman, Melman! Melman, Melman, Melman! |
来吧! 梅尔曼 梅尔曼 梅尔曼! 梅尔曼 梅尔曼 梅尔曼! |
Wake up! Rise and shine ! |
起床啦! 太阳晒屁股啦! |
Rise and shine:太阳都很高了(该起床了);
|
It's another fabulous morning in the Big Apple . |
纽约美好的一天又到来啦 |
fabulous:adj.难以置信的;传说的,寓言中的;极好的; Big Apple:n.纽约市;
|
Let's go. |
我们出发吧 |
Not for me.I'm calling in sick. - What? |
我可不去了 我请病假了 - 什么? |
I found anohther brown spot on my shoulder. Right here. See? |
我在肩膀上又发现了一块褐斑 就在这 看到了没? |
Right there. You see? |
在这 你看到了吗? |
Melman, you know it's all in your head. |
梅尔曼 你知道这只是你的幻想 |
Let's go! Come on! |
我们走! 来吧! |
Phil! Wake up, you filthy monkey. |
菲尔! 起床了 你这只脏猴子 |
filthy:adj.肮脏的;污秽的;下流的;淫秽的;adv.极其肮脏的;富得流油的;
|
Oh, I'm going to be fresh. |
嘿 我要来点新鲜的 |
Straight out the ground. Tasty fresh! Freshalicious. |
我要更坦率 让人觉得新鲜 新鲜又美味 |
Tasty:美味的
|