|
|
Lucifer-路西法
|
. |
|
. |
|
. |
|
. |
|
#I was walking down the street# |
#我自个在街上走# |
'"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked " - Cage the Elephant |
|
Wicked:adj.邪恶的;缺德的;调皮的;n.恶人;邪恶的人;
|
#When out the corner of my eye# |
#眼角瞥见有响动# |
#I saw a pretty little thing approaching me# |
#只见一个可人儿慢慢靠近我# |
approaching:v.靠近,接近;接洽;建议;要求;(approach的现在分词)
|
#She said "I've never seen a man# |
#她说 我从没见过谁# |
#Who looks so all alone# |
#像你这样的孤独# |
#Could you use a little company# |
#你需不需要我的陪伴# |
#Not even fifteen minutes later# |
#十多分钟后# |
#I'm still walking down the street# |
#我还是在街上走# |
#When I saw a shadow of a man creep out of sight# |
#只见一个男的暗中跟着我# |
creep:v.爬行;蔓延;慢慢地移动;起鸡皮疙瘩;n.爬行;毛骨悚然的感觉;谄媚者;
|
#And then he sweeps up from behind# |
#但他从后面扑上来# |
sweeps:n.清扫; v.清扫;
|
#And puts a gun up to my head# |
#他还拿枪戳我脑袋# |
#He made it clear he wasn't looking for a fight# |
#他显然不想和我说太多废话# |
#He said give me all you've got# |
#他说 你值钱的都给我# |
#I want your money not your life# |
#我不杀人只越货# |
#But if you try to make a move I won't think twice# |
#但你敢乱动你就别想活# |
#I go like you can have my cash# |
#我说你要钱尽管拿# |
#But first you know I got to ask# |
#但我想问你句话# |
#What made you want to live this kind of life# |
#你为什么喜欢这等活法# |
#He said there ain't no rest for the wicked# |
#他说 邪恶无处不在# |
#Money don't grow on trees# |
#票子不会从天落# |
#I got bills to pay# |
#我还有家要养# |
#I got mouths to feed# |
#我还有腹要果# |
Turn the music down, Sir! |
把音乐关小点声 先生 |
#There ain't nothing in this world for free# |
#世上没有免费的午餐# |
#I know I can't slow down# |
#我知道我不能停手# |
Cut the music! |
把音乐停了 |
#I can't hold back# |
#我无路可退# |
I'm sorry. |
真抱歉 |
You know why I pulled you over? |
知道我为什么叫停你的车吗 |
Well, obviously you felt the need to exercise your limited power to punish me for ignoring the speed limit . |
显然你觉得需要 用你那点小权力来惩罚我 就因为我超速了 |
limited:adj.有限的; n.高级快车; v.限制; (limit的过去分词和过去式) ignoring:v.忽略,忽视;(ignore的现在分词); speed limit:n.(道路的)最高车速限制;
|
It's okay, I understand. |
没关系 我理解 |
I like to punish people too. |
我也喜欢惩罚人 |
Or at least I used to. |
至少我过去喜欢 |
Licence and registration . |
请出示驾照和行驶证 |
Licence:n.许可证,执照;特许;vt.特许,许可;发给执照; registration:n.登记;注册;挂号;
|
Coming right up . |
马上给你 |
Coming right up:马上来;马上就来;
|
Are you trying to bribe me, sir? |
你是要贿赂我吗 先生 |
bribe:v.贿赂,收买;n.贿赂;
|
Yes, of course. |
当然了 你以为呢 |
Is that not enough? |
还不够吗 |
Take more, it's only money. |
尽管拿 不过是钱罢了 |
It's against the law, sir. |
这是违法的 先生 |
You people are funny about your laws, aren't you? |
你们这些人类一说起法律就激动 是吧 |
You break the law sometimes, don't you? |
你有时也会违法 对吧 |
Sometimes. |
有时吧 |
I put my siren on and drive really fast, for no reason at all, just 'cause I can. |
我会打开警笛 在路上飙车 不为什么 因为我乐意 |
siren:n.汽笛;迷人的女人;歌声动人的女歌手;
|
Right? |
是吧 |
Why wouldn't you? It's fun. |
凭什么不呢 多有趣 |