|
|
Love.Death.and.Robots-爱.死亡和机器人
|
Wes, you're a beaut . She's purring like a kitten in there. |
韦斯 你真厉害 她在里面乖得跟小猫一样 |
beaut:n.漂亮的东西或人; purring:v.发出呼噜声;轰隆作响;低沉柔和地讲话;(purr的现在分词)
|
Gonna run those tests again. |
要再运行一次测试 |
Link's strong. None of those glitches we had last time. |
连接很稳定 没出现上次那些故障 |
glitches:n.小故障(glitch的复数形式);小毛病;
|
That last wetware update seems to have cleared that up. |
上一次湿件更新似乎修复了问题 |
wetware:n.湿件(被视为计算机程序或系统的人脑); update:vt.使现代化;更新;n.现代化;更新的信息;
|
Yeah, maybe. But I really think we should-- Oh! |
有可能 但我真的觉得我们应该... |
Hello? - Yeah? |
你好 -怎么了 |
There a problem? |
有什么问题吗 |
Can we help you? - My apologies. |
我们能帮你什么吗 -抱歉 |
Our little evenings have become quite popular. |
我们的晚间活动变得很受欢迎 |
Arthur, their appearance fee. |
亚瑟 把出场费给他们 |
appearance:n.外貌;外观;外表;
|
Oh, thank you. |
谢谢 |
Might I have a peek ? |
我能看一眼吗 |
peek:v.窥视;偷看;探出;n.偷看,窥视;看一眼;
|
I've heard so much. |
我久仰他大名 |
Yes. He's magnificent ! |
没错 他无与伦比 |
magnificent:adj.高尚的;壮丽的;华丽的;宏伟的;
|
Yes. She is. |
没错 她确实是 |
Of course, my apologies, "She". |
当然了 抱歉 是 她 |
What would you say if I asked you to lose tonight's match? |
如果我叫你输掉今晚的比赛 你会答应吗 |
Fuck off. |
滚 |
There's no need to get angry, my dear. |
没必要发火 亲爱的 |
It's just business. - Not to me. |
这只是生意 -对我来说不是 |
I don't dive ... |
我从不放水 |
dive:n.潜水;跳水;俯冲;猛冲;v.猛冲;(头朝下)跳入水中;[体]跳水(运动);
|
and I don't lose. |
我也从来不输 |
And what makes you so special? |
你凭什么这么特别 |
I'm not special. |
我不特别 |
Unique . |
我是独一无二 |
Unique:adj.独特的,稀罕的;[数]唯一的;n.独一无二的人或物;
|
No other team uses a female pilot for their beastie . |
没有其他队伍用女性驾驶员操控猛兽 |
female:adj.女性的;雌性的;柔弱的,柔和的;n.女人;[动]雌性动物; beastie:n.小动物;
|
That's it, then? |
就这样吗 |
Your edge. |
你的优势 |
Women fight better than men. |
女人比男人更善战 |
This one does. - Yeah. |
这个女人是的 -对 |
That's my girl. |
真是我的好姑娘 |
Seventeen straight wins to prove it. |
连赢十七场 这就是证据 |
You'll be handsomely paid, of course. |
当然 你们会得到优渥的报酬 |
handsomely:adv.漂亮地;慷慨地;相当大地;
|
You don't fucking listen, do you? |
你就是听不懂人话 是不是 |
It may be about money for you, but for us, it's personal . |
你也许觉得这只是金钱交易 但对我们来说 有私人原因 |
personal:adj.个人的;身体的;亲自的;n.人事消息栏;人称代名词;
|
Five hundred thousand. |
五十万 |
No. |
不 |
One insignificant loss for more money... - Insignificant? |
一次无关紧要的失败 -无关紧要 |
insignificant:adj.无关紧要的;
|
...than you could ever win? |
能换来你这辈子都赢不了的钱 |
Fucking men. |
操蛋的男人 |
It's cunts like you that fucked her up to begin with. |
最初就是你这样的人渣把她毁了 |
cunts:n.女性阴部;性交;淫妇; fucked:v.与…性交;(表示气愤)他妈的;(fuck的过去分词和过去式)
|
Fuck. |
操 |
A year ago, |
一年前 |
Sonnie got snatched by an estate gang and when they was done using her, they started cutting, slicing their marks into her flesh . |
桑妮被一个帮派的人抓去 他们使用完她以后 就把帮派标志 刻进她皮肉里 |
snatched:v.一把抓起;一下夺过;夺去;抢走;偷窃;(snatch的过去分词和过去式) estate:n.房地产;财产;身份; gang:n.一群; v.(英)去; slicing:n.切断,切片;限制,[电子]限幅; flesh:n.肉;肉体;v.喂肉给…;发胖;
|
Can you imagine that kind of pain, that kind of humiliation carved into her skin? |
你能想象那种疼痛 那种耻辱 被刻到她皮肤上吗 |
humiliation:n.丢脸,耻辱;蒙羞;谦卑; carved:v.雕刻;刻;把(熟肉)切成块;(carve的过去分词和过去式)
|
A lifelong reminder of that day. |
永远提醒她那天发生的事 |
So when Sonnie steps into the pit , she's not fighting for pride or status and certainly not for your fucking money. |
所以当桑妮步入竞技场时 她不是为荣誉或威望而战 更不是为了你的臭钱 |
pit:n.深洞;深坑;矿井;麻子;v.使…表面有斑点;在…上打洞;去掉…的果核; status:n.地位;状态;情形;重要身份;
|