|
|
Lost-迷失
|
Oh, my God! |
天哪 |
Walt ! Walt ! |
|
Walt:adj.空心的;
|
Stay away from the gas! Stay there! |
离机油远点儿 在那别动 |
Help! Help! |
救命 救命 |
Somebody, help me! |
救命啊 |
Help, help! |
救命 救命 |
Oh, my leg! |
我的腿 |
Hey, get over here. Give me a hand . |
过来 帮我一下 |
Give me a hand:帮我一下;
|
You, come on! Come over here! Give me a hand! |
过来 帮我一下 |
On the count of three. |
数三下一起用力 |
One, two, three! |
一 二 三 |
Help! Please, help me! |
救命! 救救我 |
Help me! Please, help me! |
救命 救救我 |
Get him out of here. Get him away from the engine. |
把他抬走 离引擎远点儿 |
Get him out of here. |
把他抬走 |
Help me! Please, help me. I'm having contractions ! |
救救我! 请救救我! 我开始宫缩了 |
contractions:n.收缩;缩略形式(contraction的复数);
|
How many months pregnant are you? |
怀孕几个月了 |
pregnant:adj.怀孕的;富有意义的;
|
Only eight months. |
八个月 |
How far apart are they coming? |
间隔时间呢 |
I don't know, a few just happened! |
不知道 这是头一次 |
Hey! Get away from there! |
快躲开 |
Listen to me! |
听我说 |
Look at me! You're gonna be okay. Do you understand me? |
看着我 你会没事的 知道吗 |
But you have to sit absolutely still. |
但你必须坐着别动 |
absolutely:adv.绝对地;完全地;
|
Hey! You! Come here! |
你 过来 |
I need you to get this woman away from these fumes . |
让她离这些烟远点儿 |
fumes:n.烟气;激动;空想的事物(fume的复数);v.蒸发;冒烟;发怒(fume的三单形式);
|
Take her there. Stay with her. |
带她到那边去 陪着她 |
If her contractions occur closer than three minutes, call me! |
如果宫缩频率接近三分钟就叫我 |
occur:v.发生;出现;存在于;出现在;
|
You gotta be kidding me. |
不是吧 |
I'll be right back. |
我马上就回来 好吗 |
Thank you. |
谢谢你 |
Hey! What's your name? |
你叫什么名字啊 |
Jack! |
|
Stop! Her head's not tilted back enough. You're blowing into her stomach. |
停 她头部后仰不够 气都送到了她胃里 |
tilted:v.倾斜;使倾向于;偏向;(tilt的过去分词和过去式)
|
You sure? |
你肯定吗 |
That's exactly what I was doing. |
我刚才就是这么做的啊 |
I'm a lifeguard . I'm licensed . |
我是救生员 有执照的 |
lifeguard:n.救生员;警卫;vt.护卫,保护;vi.当救生员; licensed:adj.得到许可的;获准拥有的;v.批准;许可(license的过去分词和过去式)
|
You need to think about giving that license back. |
你该考虑一下把那执照还回去了 |
Maybe we should do one of those hole things. |
也许我们该试一下插孔 |
Stick the pen in the throat? |
用钢笔在喉部插孔 |
Yeah, good idea. You go get me a pen. |
好主意呀 你给我找个钢笔去 |
Does anyone have any pens? Do you have a pen? |
谁有钢笔 有钢笔吗 |
Come on! |
来吧 |
Come on! Come on! |
醒过来 醒过来 |
Big deep breaths. |
深呼吸 |
Big breaths. |
深呼吸 |
Move! Move! Move! |
离开那儿 离开那儿 |
Get her up! Get her out of there! Go away! |
带她离开 带她离开那儿 走开啊! |
You okay? |
没事吧 |
Yeah. Yeah. |
恩 |
You? |
你呢 |
Stay with her. |
陪着她 |
Dude , I'm not going anywhere. |
老兄 这还用说 |
Dude:n.男人,小伙子;(非正式)花花公子;
|
I didn't know which one would work best. |
不知道哪个最好用 |
They're all OK. |
都不错 |