|
|
Kung.Fu.Panda.2008-功夫熊猫
|
Kung Fu Panda |
功夫熊猫 |
Legend tells of a legendary warrior ... |
传奇故事传颂着一名传奇大侠 |
legendary:adj.传说的,传奇的;n.传说集;圣徒传; warrior:n.勇士;
|
...whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. |
他的功夫出神入化 |
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
He traveled the land in search of worthy foes . |
他走遍天涯 独孤求败 |
worthy:adj.值得的; n.杰出人物; foes:敌人;反对者;危害物(foe的名词复数);
|
I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist! |
你挺喜欢吃啊 有种吃我一拳 |
The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full. |
大侠一言不发 因为吃了个满嘴 |
Then he swallowed . And then he spoke. |
他一口吞下 这才开口道 |
swallowed:v.吞下;咽下;吞没;淹没;侵吞(swallow的过去分词和过去式)
|
Enough talk. Let's fight! |
少废话 接招吧! |
Shashabooey! |
|
He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness. |
他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敌人目不暇接 瞠目结舌 |
deadly:adj.致命的;非常的;死一般的;adv.非常;如死一般地; overexposure:n.感光过度;[摄]曝光过度;
|
My eyes! - He's too awesome ! |
我的眼睛啊! - 他太彪悍啦! |
awesome:adj.令人敬畏的;使人畏惧的;可怕的;极好的;
|
And attractive . - How can we repay you? |
太迷人了! - 我们何以回报? |
attractive:adj.吸引人的;有魅力的;引人注目的; repay:v.偿还;报答;报复;
|
There is no charge for awesomeness. |
彪悍不求回报 |
charge for:索价,要价;为…收费;
|
Or attractiveness . |
迷人更无所需 |
attractiveness:n.吸引力;迷惑力;
|
Kablooey ! |
|
Kablooey:adj.出毛病的;
|
It mattered not how many foes he faced. |
他征战无数 |
They were no match for his bodacity! |
无人匹敌 |
Never before had a panda been so feared! And so loved. |
从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此畏惧 又让人如此爱戴 |
Even the most heroic heroes in China, the Furious Five, bowed in respect to this great master. |
即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们 盖世五侠 也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下 |
heroic:adj.英雄的;英勇的;记叙英雄及其事迹的;夸张的;n.史诗;英勇行为; Furious:adj.激烈的;狂怒的;热烈兴奋的;喧闹的;
|
We should hang out. |
一块儿出去玩玩? |
Agreed. |
同意 |
But hanging out would have to wait. |
但出去玩的事情得先放一边 |
Because when you're facing the 10,000 demons of Demon Mountain, there's only one thing that matters and that's... |
因为当你眼前是恶魔山的万千暴徒时 正经事只有一件 那就是... |
demons:n.恶魔;魔鬼;心魔;邪念;(demon的复数)
|
Po! Get up! |
阿宝 快起床! |
You'll be later for work! |
要误生意了 |
Po! Get up! |
阿宝 快起床! |
Po. What are you doing up there? |
阿宝 你磨蹭啥呢? |
Nothing. |
没啥 |
Monkey! Mantis ! Orane! Viper ! Tigress ! |
金猴、螳螂、仙鹤、灵蛇、娇虎 |
Mantis:n.螳螂 Viper:n.蝰蛇;毒如蛇蝎的人;险恶的人; Tigress:n.雌虎;凶悍的女人;
|
Po! Let's go! You're late for work. |
阿宝 快点 都误生意了 |
Coming! |
来啦... |
Sorry, Dad. |
对不起 老爸 |
Sorry doesn't make the noodles. |
对不起可变不出面条来 |
What were you doing up there? All that noise. |
你在楼上搞什么名堂 稀里哗啦的 |
Nothing. I just had a crazy dream. |
没什么 就是个乱七八糟的梦 |
About what? |
什么梦? |
What were you dreaming about? |
梦到什么了? |
What was I...? |
梦到了...我梦见了... |
I was dreaming about... |
我梦见了... |
...noodles. |
面条 |
Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles? |
面条? 你真梦见面条了? |
Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about? |
没错 不然还能梦见啥? |
Careful! That soup is sharp . |
小心 汤很锋利哦(有飞镖) |
sharp:锋利的,尖的
|
Oh, happy day! |
噢 太让人高兴了! |
My son, finally having the noodle dream! |
我儿子终于做了个面条梦了! |
finally:adv.终于;最终;(用于列举)最后;彻底地;
|
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment. |
噢 你不知道 我等这一刻都等了多久 |
This is a sign, Po. |
这是个好兆头 阿宝 |
A sign of what? |
什么好兆头 |
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup. |
我终于可以把我的秘之又秘 私酿密汤的配方传给你了 |
entrusted:v.委托;交托;托付;(entrust的过去式和过去分词) ingredient:n.原料;要素;组成部分;adj.构成组成部分的;
|
Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant! |
这样你就能不辱使命 继承这间饭馆了 |
fulfill:v.执行,贯彻;完成,实现;兑现;达到;起到; destiny:n.命运,定数,天命; take over:接管;继承;接收;接任;接替;
|