返回首页

Jurassic.World.Fallen.Kingdom.2018-侏罗纪世界2

Relax . 别紧张
Relax:v.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养;
Anything in here would be dead by now. 这里的生物应该都死了
There she is... 找到了
the Indominus Rex. 暴虐龙
Specimen collected. Sent to the surface. 已采集到标本 送往地面
Specimen:n.标本;样品;样本;(尤指动植物的)单一实例;
Roger that. 收到
Roger:n.罗杰;[男名]男子名;int.明白;v.与某人性交;
Air One, clear for takeoff . 空中一号 准备起飞
takeoff:起飞;开始;起跳;起跳的,起飞的;
Begin tracking . - Copy that. 开始跟踪摄像 -收到
tracking:n.追踪,跟踪;v.跟踪;(track的现在分词)
Go, go! - Tracking on. 上 快 -开始跟踪摄像
Land One, the asset is secure. 地面一号 已提取目标
asset:n.资产;优点;有用的东西;有利条件;财产;有价值的人或物;
We got what we came for. 已完成既定任务
We're coming back for you. Close the doors. 我们会回来接你们 把门关好
Marine One, I got to close the gates. 水下一号 我得把门关上了
Marine:adj.海的;海产的;海生的;海船的;n.(尤指美国或英国皇家)海军陆战队士兵;
Get out of there. 出来吧
Understood. We're heading out. 明白 我们出来了
Marine One, I need to close the gates. 水下一号 我必须关闭大门
Confirm position. 确认位置
Can you hear me? Are you out? 听到了吗 你们出来了吗
Marine One? 水下一号
Guys? - What is that? 在吗 -那是什么东西
Marine One, I'm closing the gates. 水下一号 我要关门了
Seriously, guys, I'm kind of exposed out here. 说真的 两位 我这儿连个挡雨的地方都没有
exposed:adj.无遮蔽的; v.暴露; (expose的过去分词和过去式)
Marine One, confirm you're out. 水下一号 确认你们已出园
Marine One, confirm position. 水下一号 确认位置
Can you hear me? Marine One, where are you? 听到了吗 水下一号 你们在哪
He's over there! - Now! Run! Look behind you! 他在那儿 -快跑 看你身后
I can't reach them! 我联系不上他们
Come on! - What?! 快跑 -什么
What is going on? 怎么回事
I can't hear you! 我听不到
Wait! Wait! Wait! Don't go! 等等 等等 等等 别走
Throw him the ladder ! 把软梯放下去
ladder:n.阶梯;途径;梯状物;v.成名;发迹;在…上装设梯子;
Don't go! 别走
No! Wait! Don't go! 不 等等 别走
We're gonna stall ! Cut it now! 我们会失速的 快把软梯割断
stall:n.摊位;牲畜棚;小隔间,淋浴室,洗手间;v.(使)熄火,抛锚;故意拖延;
Give him a chance! - We're gonna die here! 给他个机会 -我们都会死在这里的
Come on!
Come on! - No! No! No! 快 -不不不
I said cut it! 快割
Don't do it! Aah! It's horrible ! 不要 太可怕了
horrible:可怕的,极讨厌的,
DNA sample secure. DNA样本安全
Tell the boss we're coming back home. 通知老板我们要返程了
Three years after the fall of Jurassic World, the debate over Isla Nublar rages on. 侏罗纪世界陨落三年后 关于努布拉岛的争论依然肆虐
Jurassic:adj.侏罗系的;侏罗纪的;n.侏罗纪; debate:n.辩论;争论;考虑;v.辩论;争论;考虑; rages:v.肆虐;发怒(rage的第三人称单数);n.狂怒;凶猛;激情(rage的复数);
The island's long-dormant volcano , reclassified as active, has shown considerable unrest in recent months. 岛上常年休眠的火山 再次活跃 在最近数月出现了相当大的动荡
long-dormant:adj.长期静止的; volcano:n.火山; reclassified:v.将…重新分类;将…重新归类;(reclassify的过去分词和过去式) considerable:adj.相当大的;重要的,值得考虑的; unrest:n.不安;动荡的局面;不安的状态;
Geologists now predict an extinction-level event will kill off the last living dinosaurs on the planet. 地质学家预测 一次灭绝性的事件 将会抹杀地球上当前仅存的恐龙
Geologists:n.[地质]地质学家(geologist的复数形式); predict:v.预报;预言;预告;
Since the disaster that shocked the world in 2015, the Masrani Corporation has paid out more than over 800 million in damages to settle class-action lawsuits brought by survivors. 自2015年震惊全球的悲剧发生以来 针对幸存者提起的集体诉讼 马斯拉尼公司已经支付了 超过8亿美元的赔偿金用于和解
disaster:n.灾难,灾祸;不幸; Corporation:n.法人;(大)公司;法人团体;市政委员会; settle:v.定居;结算;停留;确定;n.高背长椅(老式木家具,有扶手,座下多带柜); class-action:集体诉讼; lawsuits:n.诉讼,法律诉讼;控诉(lawsuit的复数形式);