|
|
Jurassic.World.2015-侏罗纪世界
|
Boys, let's do this! |
孩子们 快点儿 |
Gray? |
格雷 |
Honey, what are you doing? |
亲爱的 你在干嘛 |
What is this here? Let's go. |
还在看什么 快走吧 |
Come on, honey. Your flight's in two hours. |
快点 亲爱的 还有两小时就起飞了 |
Dane County Airport is 36 minutes away, 60 with traffic. |
去戴恩县机场只要36分钟 堵车也只要60分钟 |
County:n.郡,县; Airport:n.机场;航空港;
|
How many minutes to get your little butt in the van ? |
那你乖乖地上车需要多少分钟 |
butt:n.屁股;烟头;笑柄;靶垛;粗大的一端;v.以头抵撞;碰撞; van:n.厢式货车;客货车;v.选矿;用车搬运;
|
How many of those? |
多少呀 |
Feed the monster under your bed? - Yes. |
喂过你床下的小怪物了吗 -喂过了 |
monster:n.怪物;恶魔;庞然大物;adj.巨大的;
|
Call me every day... |
每天都要给我电话 |
and text me pics so I don't forget what you look like. |
给我发照片 我才不会忘记你的样子 |
I'm only gonna be gone a week. |
我只是要离开一星期 |
Zach. |
扎克 |
You're not going off to war here. Please. |
你又不是要上战场 快点 |
Come on. |
上车 |
I will see you later. - I love you. |
回见 -我爱你 |
Bye, okay? - Bye. |
再见 -再见 |
Are you in, buddy ? |
你爱上她了吗 儿子 |
buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友;
|
I know it hurts, sweetheart . |
我知道这很难受 亲爱的 |
sweetheart:n.亲爱的;甜心;爱人;心上人
|
Are you gonna be okay? |
你还好吗 |
Everything right on there? |
东西都带上了吗 |
I'm so jealous . |
我都嫉妒你了 |
jealous:adj.妒忌的;猜疑的;唯恐失去的;戒备的;
|
You're gonna have so much fun. I love you. |
你肯定能玩得很开心 我爱你 |
I love you, too. |
我也爱你 |
Okay, great. |
很好 |
All right, let's give these to your brother, okay? |
先把这些给你哥哥吧 |
You hold these, please. Can you hold these? |
拿上这些 拜托 拿好了 |
Honey, I need you to take care of these. - Yeah. |
亲爱的 要保管好这些 -知道 |
Hey. |
听着 |
Alright. - Listen to your mother. |
好了 -听妈妈的话 |
Take care of your brother. Answer your phone. |
照顾好你弟弟 记得接电话 |
I'm serious. It's the green button. |
我是认真的 那个绿色的键 |
When you see my name, push it, okay? |
看到我名字时 就按下它 知道吗 |
And remember... something chases you, run. |
还有记住 如果有东西追你 赶紧跑 |
Come on. |
拜托 |
All right. - You're funny. Okay, let's go. Come on. |
好了 -真好笑 来吧 我们走 |
Bye, guys. - Bye. |
再见 儿子们 -再见 |
I miss you already. - Yeah. |
我已经开始想你们了 -知道 |
So much for our last family breakfast. |
这就是最后一次家庭早餐 |
Why do you have to say things like that? |
你干嘛非得这么说 |
Did you call your sister? |
你给你妹妹打电话了吗 |
Straight to voice-mail . |
直接转到语音信箱了 |
voice-mail:电子语音邮件;
|
It'll be fine. |
没事的 |
She handles 20,000 people a day, right? |
她每天要照顾两万个人呢 |
She can handle two more. |
多两个都不是事儿 |
handle:n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实;v.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸;
|
How big is the island? |
那个岛有多大 |
Big. |
很大 |
But how many pounds? |
有多少磅重 |
That doesn't make sense . |
哪有这么问的 |
make sense:有意义;讲得通;言之有理;
|
When they first opened, they had 8 species . |
当他们开园时 只有8个品种 |
species:n.[生物]物种;种类;
|
Now they have 14 herbivores and 6 carnivores . |
现在他们有14种食草类和6种食肉类 |
herbivores:n.[动]食草动物,植食动物;食草者(herbivore的复数形式); carnivores:n.[动]食肉动物;食虫植物(carnivore的复数);
|
That's 50 tons of food a week. |
每周要消耗50吨食物 |
Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World. |
欢迎来到伊斯拉.纳布拉尔 侏罗纪世界 |
Jurassic:adj.侏罗系的;侏罗纪的;n.侏罗纪;
|
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us. |
我们希望您在此享受一个安全快乐的旅程 |
enjoyable:adj.快乐的;令人愉快的;
|