返回首页

JohnKasaona_2010-_从偷猎者到保护者_

In Africa we say, "God gave the white man a watch and gave the black man time." 在非洲,我们说: “上帝给了白人一块手表, 却给了黑人时间。
(Laughter) (笑声)
I think, how is it possible for a man with so much time to tell his story in 18 minutes? 我想,怎么可能 让人用这么长时间 在18分钟内讲完他的故事。
I think it will be quite a challenge for me. 这对我真是个挑战。
Most African stories these days, they talk about famine , 现在大家讨论的大部分关于非洲的事情 都是饥饿、
famine:n.饥荒;
HIV and AIDS, poverty or war. 艾滋病、 贫穷或者战争。
HIV:n.艾滋病病毒; poverty:n.贫困;困难;缺少;低劣;
But my story that I would like to share with you today is the one about success. 但今天我要与大家分享的故事 是关于成功的。
It is about a country in the southwest of Africa called Namibia. 是关于 一个位于非洲西南部的国家 叫做纳米比亚。
Namibia has got 2.1 million people, but it is only twice the size of California. 纳米比亚的人口有210万, 但国土面积只有两个加利福尼亚那么大。
I come from a region in the remote northwest part of the country. 我来自 纳米比亚西北部的一个偏远地区,
region:n.地区;范围;部位; remote:adj.偏远的;偏僻的;遥远的;久远的; northwest:adj.西北的;来自西北的;n.西北;adv.在西北;来自西北;
It's called Kunene region. 叫做库内内。
And in the center of Kunene region is the village of Sesfontein. This is where I was born. 位于库内内中部 有一个叫Sesfontain的村子。这是我出生的地方。
This is where I'm coming from. 我就从那里来的。
Most people that are following the story of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will know where Namibia is. 大部分人因为 安吉丽娜.朱莉 和布拉德.皮特的原因 知道了纳米比亚在哪里。
They love Namibia for its beautiful dunes , that are even taller than the Empire State Building. 他们喜爱纳米比亚 那美丽的沙丘, 甚至比 帝国大厦还要高。
dunes:n.[地理]沙丘(dune的复数);
Wind and time have twisted our landscape into very strange shapes, and these shapes are speckled with wildlife that has become so adapted to this harsh and strange land. 风力和时间将我们的地貌 改变成非常奇特的形状。 而这些地形让野生动物们 变得如此适应 这恶劣而奇特的土地。
twisted:adj.扭曲的; v.使弯曲,使扭曲; (twist的过去分词和过去式) landscape:n.景观;乡村风景画;(文件的)横向打印格式;v.对…做景观美化;美化…的环境; speckled:adj.有斑点的;如斑点般散布的;v.点缀(speckle的过去式和过去分词); adapted:adj.适于…的; v.使适应,使适合; (adapt的过去分词和过去式) harsh:adj.严厉的;严酷的;刺耳的;粗糙的;刺目的;
I'm a Himba. 我是辛巴族人。
You might wonder, why are you wearing these Western clothes? 你可能会想,你为什么穿着西方人的衣服?
I'm a Himba and Namibian. 我是辛巴族人,也是纳米比亚人。
A Himba is one of the 29 ethnic groups in Namibia. 辛巴族是纳米比亚29个 民族之一。
ethnic:adj.种族的;人种的;
We live a very traditional lifestyle. 我们有自己传统的生活方式。
traditional:传统的,惯例的,
I grew up herding , looking after our livestock -- goats, sheep and cattle. 我放牧长大, 饲养家畜—— 山羊、绵羊和牛。
herding:v.(使)向…移动;牧放(牲畜、兽群);(herd的现在分词) livestock:n.家畜;牲畜;
And one day, my father actually took me into the bush . 有一天, 我父亲带我去丛林。
bush:n.灌木; v.以灌木装饰; adj.如灌木般长得低矮的;
He said, "John, 他说:“约翰,
I want you to become a good herder . 我想让你成为一个优秀的牧人。
herder:n.牧人;(美俚)监狱看守;
Boy, if you are looking after our livestock and you see a cheetah eating our goat -- cheetah is very nervous -- just walk up to it. 孩子,如果你在照看家畜的时候 碰到一只猎豹 在吃我们的山羊, 猎豹其实是很紧张的。 你只要走近它,
Walk up to it and smack it on the backside ." 走近它然后从背后狠狠把它打到。”
smack:v.用巴掌打; n.打巴掌; v.恰好; backside:n.背部;后方;臀部;
(Laughter) (笑声)
'"And he will let go of the goat and run off." “它就会放了山羊 然后跑掉。”
But then he said, "Boy, if you run into a lion, don't move. 然后他又说, “孩子,如果你碰到一头狮子, 不要动。
Don't move. Stand your ground. 千万不要动。站在那。
Puff up and just look it in the eye and it may not want to fight you." 沉住气,就看着它的眼睛, 它可能并不想和你打架。”
Puff:v.喷出,张开; n.粉扑;
(Laughter) (笑声)
But then, he said, "If you see a leopard , boy, you better run like hell." 接着,他说道, “如果你看到一只金钱豹, 孩子,你最好撒腿就跑。”
leopard:n.豹;美洲豹;
(Laughter) (笑声)
'"Imagine you run faster than those goats you are looking after." “想象你比养的那些所有羊跑得都快。”
In this way -- 以这种方式——
(Laughter) (笑声)
In this way, I actually started to learn about nature. 以这种方式,我真正开始了解自然。
In addition to being an ordinary Namibian and in addition to being a Himba 除了作为一个普通的纳米比亚人, 除了作为一个辛巴族人,
In addition to:除…之外;
I'm also a trained conservationist . 我还是一名自然资源保护者。
conservationist:n.自然资源保护论者;
And it is very important if you are in the field to know what to confront and what to run from. 在大自然中,很重要的是 你要知道要面对什么 和逃离什么。
confront:v.直面;无法回避;降临于;处理;对抗;
I was born in 1971. 我出生于1971年。
We lived under apartheid regime . 曾经生活在种族隔离体制下,
apartheid:n.种族隔离; regime:n.政权,政体;社会制度;管理体制;
The whites could farm, graze and hunt as they wished, but we black, we were not regarded as responsible to use wildlife. 白人可以随意地种地、放牧 和打猎, 但是我们黑人,我们是不被容许 接触野生动物的。
graze:vt.放牧;擦伤;vi.吃草;擦伤;n.放牧;轻擦; responsible to:负责;
Whenever we tried to hunt, we were called poachers . 当我们想要去打猎时, 我们被叫做偷猎的人。
poachers:n.偷猎者;侵入者(poacher的复数);
And as a result , we were fined and locked up in jail . 结果,我们被罚款还被关进监牢。
as a result:结果; jail:n.监狱;监牢;拘留所;v.监禁;下狱;
Between 1966 and 1990, the U.S. and Soviet interests fought for control over my country. 在1966年到1990年间, 美国与苏联 为争夺对我国的控制权而发生战争。
Soviet:adj.苏维埃的;苏联的;n.苏维埃(前苏联的各级代表会议);苏联人;
And you know, during war time, there are militaries , armies, that are moving around. 在战争时期, 到处都是军队和军人。
militaries:adj.军事的;军人的;适于战争的;n.军队;军人;
And the army hunted for valuable rhino horns and tusks . 军人捕猎犀牛,要猎取珍贵的犀牛角 和象牙。
valuable:adj.有价值的;贵重的;可估价的;n.贵重物品; rhino:n.犀牛(等于rhinoceros);钱;现金; horns:n.喇叭; v.截锯…的角; tusks:n.獠牙(tusk的复数);[建]墙面牙石;v.用长牙掘(tusk的第三人称单数);
They could sell these things for anything between 他们可以卖到
$5,000 a kilo. 一公斤5000美元。
During the same year almost every Himba had a rifle . 在同一年, 几乎每个辛巴族人都有一支来复枪。
rifle:n.步枪;来复枪;v.快速搜寻;匆忙翻找;偷窃;盗取;
Because it was wartime , the British .303 rifle was just all over the whole country. 因为是在战争年代, 英式.303来复枪 遍布整个国家。
wartime:n.战时;
Then in the same time, around 1980, we had a very big drought . 同时,在1980年前后, 我们遭受了非常严重的干旱。
drought:n.干旱;缺乏;
It killed almost everything that was left. 几乎所有剩下的生物都死亡了。
Our livestock was almost at the brink of extinction , protected as well. 我们的牲畜 几乎濒临灭绝, 无法保护。
brink:n.(峭壁的)边缘; extinction:n.绝种;
We were hungry. 我们非常饥饿。
I remember a night when a hungry leopard went into the house of one of our neighbors and took a sleeping child out of the bed. 我记得有一天晚上, 一头饿极了的美洲豹 窜进 一个邻居的房子 叼走了正在床上睡觉的孩子。
It's a very sad story. 实在太惨了。
But even today, that memory is still in people's minds. 直到今天, 人们还记得这场惨剧。
They can pinpoint the exact location where this all happened. 可以准确指出 惨剧发生的确切地点。
pinpoint:vt.查明; adj.精确的; n.针尖; location:n.地方;地点;位置;定位
And then, in the same year, we almost lost everything. 在同一年, 我们几乎失去了一切。
And my father said, "Why don't you just go to school?" 我父亲说,“为什么你不去学校呢?”
And they sent me off to school, just to get busy somewhere there. 然后他们把我送进学校,只是为了让我忙碌起来。
And the year I went to school, my father actually got a job with a non-governmental organization called IRDNC, Integrated Rural Development and Nature Conservation. 那年我去了学校读书, 我父亲在一个叫做 IRDNC(农村综合发展与自然保护)的非政府组织机构找到一份工作。
non-governmental:非政府的;非官方的; organization:n.组织;机构;体制;团体; Integrated:adj.综合的; v.整合; (integrate的过去式和过去分词) Rural:adj.农村的,乡下的;田园的,有乡村风味的;
They actually spend a lot of time a year in the communities . 他们每年要在各个部落花大量时间的工作。
communities:n.社区;社会;团体;共有(community的复数)
They were trusted by the local communities like our leader, Joshua Kangombe. 当地部落都很信任他们, 像我们部落的首领,Joshua Kangombe.
Joshua:n.约书亚;约书亚书;
Joshua Kangombe saw what was happening: wildlife disappearing , poaching was skyrocketing , and the situation seemed very hopeless. Joshua Kangombe目睹了所有发生的一切: 野生动物正在消失、 偷猎猖獗、 情况看起来那么无望。
disappearing:v.消失;不复存在;灭绝;丢失(disappear的现在分词) poaching:v.水煮;炖;去壳水煮蛋;偷猎;(poach的现在分词) skyrocketing:n.价格飞涨;突涨,飞升;v.火箭式地上升;鲁莽行事(skyrocket的ing形式);
Death and despair surrounded Joshua and our entire communities. 死亡与绝望的情绪在Joshua 和所有的部落周围蔓延。
despair:v.绝望;失去希望;丧失信心;n.绝望;
But then, the people from IRDNC proposed to Joshua: 后来,IRDNC的人给Joshua提议说:
proposed:adj.建议的;推荐的;v.提议;建议;计划;求婚;(propose的过去分词和过去式)
What if we pay people that you trust to look after wildlife? 不如我掏钱让你信任的人 去保护野生动物,怎么样?
What if:如果…怎么办?
Do you have anybody in your communities, or people, that know the bush very well and that know wildlife very well? 部落里有没有 非常了解丛林 也非常了解野生动物的人?
The headman said: "Yes. Our poachers." 首领说:“有啊。我们的偷猎手。”
headman:n.首领;酋长;工头;
'"Eh? The poachers?" “啊?偷猎手?”
'"Yes. Our poachers." “是的。我们的偷猎手。”?
And that was my father. 那就是我父亲。
My father has been a poacher for quite a long time. 我父亲当偷猎手很长时间了,
Instead of shooting poachers dead like they were doing elsewhere in Africa, IRDNC没有 像在非洲其他地方那样去惩罚偷猎手,
elsewhere:adv.在别处;到别处;
IRDNC has helped men reclaim their abilities to manage their peoples and their rights to own and manage wildlife. 而是帮助他们重新找回 管理自己人民的能力 和拥有与管理野生动物的权利。
reclaim:v.开拓;回收再利用;改造某人,使某人悔改;n.改造,感化;再生胶;
And thus, as people started feeling ownership over wildlife, wildlife numbers started coming back, and that's actually becoming a foundation for conservation in Namibia. 后来,当人们开始感觉到有了野生动物的拥有权, 野生动物的数量开始回升, 这其实成为纳米比亚保护区的一个根基。
foundation:n.基础;地基;基金会;根据;创立;
With independence , the whole approach of community getting involved was embraced by our new government. 拥有了独立,整个部落所做的努力 得到了新政府的拥护。
independence:n.独立;独立性;自恃心;独立不羁的精神; approach:n.方法;路径;v.接近;建议;着手处理; community:n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体; involved:adj.有关的; v.涉及; (involve的过去式和过去分词) embraced:v.拥抱;欣然接受,乐意采纳;信奉;包含;(embrace的过去分词和过去式)
Three things that actually help to build on this foundation: 有三件事情真正对建立这个根基起了帮助作用
The very first one is honoring of tradition and being open to new ideas. 首先是 以传统为荣并接纳新观念。
Here is our tradition: 这是我们的传统。
At every Himba village, there is a sacred fire. 在每一个辛巴族村子,都会点燃圣火。
And at this sacred fire, the spirit of our ancestors speak through the headman and advise us where to get water, where to get grazings, and where to go and hunt. 圣火传承着我们祖先的精神, 通过部落首领传达给我们, 建议我们去哪里取水、 哪里放牧、 到哪里打猎。
advise:v.建议;通知;劝告;忠告;
And I think this is the best way of regulating ourselves on the environment. 我认为这是让我们 根据环境管理自己的最好方法。
regulating:vt.调节;校正(regulate的现在分词);
And here are the new ideas. 这里有些新的方法。
Transporting rhinos using helicopters 用直升机运送犀牛。
Transporting:v.运输,运送,输送;传播;(transport的现在分词) rhinos:n.(非正式)犀牛;[俚]钱;现金;
I think is much easier than talking through a spirit that you can't see, isn't it? 我认为这比 看不见的精神的传达要简单多了,对吧?
And these things we were taught by outsiders . 这些是外来人教我们的。
outsiders:n.[劳经]局外人,外来者(outsider复数形式);
We learned these things from outsiders. 我们从外人那里学到的这些。
We needed new boundaries to describe our traditional lands; we needed to learn more things like GPS just to see whether -- can GPS really reflect the true reflection of the land or is this just a thing made somewhere in the West? 我们需要新的方法来描述我们传统的土地; 我们要学习更多,像GPS, 看看GPS 是否真的能真实反映出这片土地 或者它仅仅只是西方国家某个地方造出来的一个东西?
boundaries:n.边界;分界线;(boundary的复数) describe:v.描述;形容;把…称为;画出…图形; reflection:n.反映;沉思;映像;深思;
And we then wanted to see whether we can match our ancestral maps with digital maps made somewhere in the world. 然后我们还想看看 我们祖传的地图能不能和世界某个地方造出来的数字地图相匹配。
ancestral:adj.祖先的;祖传的; digital:adj.数字的;手指的;n.数字;键;
And through this, we actually started realizing our dreams, and we maintained honoring our traditions but we were still open to new ideas. 通过这些, 我们开始认识到我们的梦想 和我们一直保持的引以为傲的传统, 但我们仍然接纳新观念。
maintained:v.维持;维修;保养;固执己见;(maintain的过去式和过去分词)
The second element is that we wanted to have a life, a better life where we can benefit through many things. 第二件事是我们想要一种生活, 一种更好的生活方式我们可以从中获益。
element:n.元素;要素;原理;成分;自然环境;
Most poachers, like my father, were people from our own community. 大部分的偷猎者,像我父亲, 都是自己部落的人。
They were not people from outside. 不是外来人。
These were our own people. 他们都是自己人。
And sometimes, once they were caught, they were treated with respect , brought back into the communities and they were made part of the bigger dreams. 有时候当他们被抓到了, 大家也会尊重他们,把他们带回部落, 他们是更远大梦想的一部分。
treated:v.以…态度对待;把…看作;(treat的过去分词和过去式) with respect:怀有敬意;
The best one, like my father -- I'm not campaigning for my father -- 最好的是,像我父亲——我可不是我父亲的同伙——
(Laughter) (笑声)
they were put in charge to stop others from poaching. 他们被委以责任,负责让其他人停止偷猎。
And when this thing started going on, we started becoming one community, renewing our connection to nature. 随着事情的进展, 我们开始变成一个部落; 我们知道我们与大自然相连。
renewing:adj.再生的,更新的;v.复兴(renew的ing形式);使…更新;重新开始;
And that was a very strong thing in Namibia. 这在纳米比亚是非常非常重要的事情。
The last element that actually helped develop these things was the partnerships . 最后一件对这些起到帮助的事情 是合作伙伴。
partnerships:n.伙伴关系;合伙;(partnership的复数)
Our government has given legal status over our traditional lands. 政府对我们的传统土地给予合法权利。
legal:adj.法律的;合法的;法定的; status:n.地位;状态;情形;重要身份;
The other partners that we have got is business communities. 其他合作伙伴 是商业组织。
Business communities helped bring Namibia onto the world map and they have also helped make wildlife a very valuable land use like any other land uses such as agriculture. 商业组织帮助纳米比亚进入世界地图, 而且他们还帮助将荒野 开发成像其他土地一样非常有价值的土地, 例如农耕。
And most of my conservation colleagues today that you find in Namibia have been trained through the initiative , through the involvement of World Wildlife Fund in the most up-to-date conservation practices. 今天大部分 纳米比亚保护区的同事 都受到过 世界野生动物基金会的 最先进的保护区培训练习。
colleagues:n.同事;同行(colleague的复数); initiative:n.倡议;主动性;积极性;主动权;adj.起始的; involvement:n.牵连;包含;混乱;财政困难; Fund:n.基金;资金;存款;v.投资;资助; up-to-date:adj.最新的;最近的;现代的;
They have also given funding for two decades to this whole program. 他们已经为 整个项目提供了20年的基金。
funding:n.基金;资金;提供资金;v.为…提供资金;拨款给;(fund的现在分词)
And so far, with the support of World Wildlife Fund, we've been able to scale up the very small programs to national programs today. 到目前为止,在世界野生动物基金会的支持下, 我们能将非常小型的项目 做成国家级的大项目。
scale:n.规模;比例;鳞;刻度;天平;数值范围;v.衡量;攀登;剥落;生水垢;
Namibia ... or Sesfontein was no more an isolated village somewhere, hidden away in Namibia. 纳米比亚......或者Sesfontein 不再是一个孤立的小村庄, 躲在纳米比亚的一个小角落。
isolated:adj.偏远的; v.隔离,孤立,脱离;
With these assets we are now part of the global village . 我们拥有这些资产,我们现在是地球村的一分子。
assets:n.资产;宝贵的人材;(一项)财物;资产;(asset的名词复数) global village:n.地球村(指整个世界作为一个由电子通信系统连接的单一集体);
Thirty years have passed since my father's first job as a community game guard. 从我父亲的第一份部落保安工作 到现在已过去30年。
It's very unfortunate that he passed away and he cannot see the success as I and my children see it today. 很遗憾他去世了,没能看到今天 我和我的孩子们看到的成功。
When I finished school in 1995, there were only 20 lions in the entire Northwest -- in our area. 我1995年从学校毕业时, 我们那里,整个西北地区只有20头狮子。
But today, there are more than 130 lions. 而现在,已经超过130头。
(Applause) (掌声)
So please, if you go to Namibia, make sure that you stay in the tents. 所以,如果大家去纳米比亚, 晚上一定要呆在帐篷里,
Don't walk out at night! 不要在外面乱跑!
(Laughter) (笑声)
The black rhino -- they were almost extinct in 1982. 黑犀牛——在1982年几乎灭绝,
But today, Kunene has the largest concentration of black rhino -- free-roaming black rhinos -- in the world. 但现在,Kunene是世界上最大的 黑犀牛自由集居地。
concentration:n.浓度;含量;集中;专心;
This is outside the protected area. 这是在保护区以外。
(Applause) (掌声)
The leopard -- they are now in big numbers but they are now far away from our village, because the natural plain has multiplied , like zebras, springboks and everything. 美洲豹——它们现在数量很大 但是它们在远离村庄的地方, 因为自然平原面积成倍增长, 还有像斑马、跳羚等动物的数量也成倍增长。
multiplied:v.乘;乘以;成倍增加;(使)繁殖,增殖;(multiply的过去分词和过去式) springboks:n.跳羚;
They stay very much far away because this other thing has multiplied from less than a thousand to tens of thousands of animals. 它们生活的地方很远 因为其他事物都在成倍增长, 动物从不到一千只增长到数万只。
What started as very small, community rangers getting community involved, has now grown into something that we call conservancies . 而且,刚开始范围很小, 部落与部落加入, 现在范围扩大,我们叫做保护协会。
rangers:n.园林管理员;护林人;女童子军;突击队员;(ranger的复数) conservancies:n.管理;保护;保存;
Conservancies are legally instituted institutions by the government, and these are run by the communities themselves, for their benefit. 保护协会是 政府批准的合法组织, 而且是由各个部落为自身利益自己管理。
instituted:v.建立,制定;开始;实行(institute的过去分词和过去式) institutions:n.机构;慈善机构;风俗习惯,制度;(institution的复数)
Today, we have got 60 conservancies that manage and protect over 13 million hectares of land in Namibia. 现在,我们有60个保护协会 管理和保护着 纳米比亚1300多万亩土地。
hectares:n.公顷(hectare的复数);
We have already reshaped conservation in the entire country. 我们已经让整个国家的保护区变成新的摸样。
reshaped:vt.改造;再成形;
Nowhere else in the world has community-adopted conservation at this scale. 世界上没有任何地方 的部落管理保护区能有如此规模。
Nowhere:v.无处; n.无处; adj.不存在的;
(Applause) (掌声)
In 2008, conservancy generated 5.7 million dollars. 2008年,保护协会创收五百七十万美元。
conservancy:n.管理;保护;保存; generated:v.产生;引起;(generate的过去式和过去分词)
This is our new economy -- an economy based on the respect of our natural resources . 这是我们新的经济—— 一个建立在尊重自己自然资源上的经济形式。
economy:n.经济;节约;理财; resources:n.[计][环境]资源; v.向…提供资金(resource的第三人称单数);
And we are able to use this money for many things: 而且,我们能用这些钱做很多事。
Very importantly, we put it in education. 很重要的,我们把钱用于发展教育。
Secondly, we put it for infrastructure . Food. 再者,我们把钱用于基础设施建设。食物。
infrastructure:n.基础设施;公共建设;下部构造;
Very important as well -- we invest this money in AIDS and HIV education. 还有很重要的一点——我们把钱投资于艾滋病教育。
invest:v.投资;(把资金)投入;投入(时间、精力等);授予;
You know that Africa is being affected by these viruses. 大家也知道这些病毒对非洲造成了巨大的影响。
And this is the good news from Africa that we have to shout from the rooftops . 这项成就是来自于非洲的好消息 所以我们要站在屋顶上大声宣布。
rooftops:n.屋顶;adj.屋顶上的;
(Applause) (掌声)
And now, what the world really needs is for you to help me and our partners take some of what we have learned in Namibia to other places with similar problems: places like Mongolia, or even in your own backyards , the Northern Great Plains, where buffalo and other animals have suffered and many communities are in decline . 现在,世界真正需要的是 你来帮助我和我们的合作伙伴 将我们在纳米比亚学到的东西 带到其他有类似问题的地方: 像蒙古, 甚至是你自家的后院, 北部大平原, 那里野牛和其他动物也遭受了同样的境遇, 很多部落也在衰落。
backyards:n.后院;后庭; buffalo:n.[畜牧][脊椎]水牛;[脊椎]野牛(产于北美);水陆两用坦克; decline:v.下降;衰退;减少;谢绝;n.下降;
I like that one: 我还喜欢那个。
Namibia serving as a model to Africa, and Africa serving as a model to the United States. 纳米比亚是非洲的榜样, 非洲是美国的榜样。
United:adj.联合的; v.联合,团结; (unite的过去分词和过去式)
(Applause) (掌声)
We were successful in Namibia because we dreamed of a future that was much more than just a healthy wildlife. 我们在纳米比亚做得很成功, 因为我们梦想的未来 绝不仅仅只是一个健康的野生世界。
We knew conservation would fail if it doesn't work to improve the lives of the local communities. 我们知道 如果不改善当地部落的生活条件,保护区就将失败。
improve:v.改进;改善;
So, come and talk to me about Namibia, and better yet, come to Namibia and see for yourself how we have done it. 所以,来跟我聊聊吧,谈谈纳米比亚, 更好的是,来纳米比亚 亲眼看看我们是怎么做到的。
And please, do visit our website to learn more and see how you can help CBNRM in Africa and across the world. 请登录我们的网站 更多地了解,看怎样能帮助 非洲的CBNRM和整个世界。
Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
(Applause) (掌声)