|
|
JohnHardy_2010G-_我的绿色环保学校梦_
|
I grew up in a very small village in Canada, and I'm an undiagnosed dyslexic . |
我在加拿大的 一所小村庄长大, 同时我也有未确疹的 阅读障碍症. |
undiagnosed:adj.[临床]未确诊的;尚未找出原因的; dyslexic:adj.诵读困难的;n.诵读困难者;
|
I had a really hard time in school. |
所以我在上学时相当的困难。 |
In fact, my mother told me eventually that I was the little kid in the village who cried all the way to school. |
确切地说, 我母亲最后告诉我 我是村里那个 总是一路哭着到学校的小孩儿. |
eventually:adv.最后,终于;
|
I ran away. |
我选择了离开. |
I left when I was 25 years old to go to Bali. |
25岁的时候我去了巴厘岛. |
And there I met my incredible wife, Cynthia , and together over 20 years, we built an amazing jewelry business. |
在那儿我遇到了我那不可思议的妻子, Cynthia, 并在一起20多年了. 我们创立了一个令人惊羡的珠宝业. |
incredible:adj.难以置信的,惊人的; Cynthia:n.月亮;月亮女神;
|
It was a fairy tale , and then we retired. |
就象个童话, 接着我们退休了. |
fairy tale:adj.童话的;童话式的;
|
Then she took me to see a film that I really didn't want to see. |
之后她带我去看了部电影 我实际上不想看的. |
It ruined my life -- |
它毁了我的人生 -- |
ruined:adj.毁灭的;荒废的;v.毁坏;破坏;糟蹋;(ruin的过去分词和过去式)
|
(Laughter) |
(一阵笑声) |
'"An Inconvenient Truth" and Mr. Gore. |
难以忽视的真相” 还有戈尔先生. |
Inconvenient:adj.不便的;打扰的;
|
I have four kids, and even if part of what he says is true, they're not going to have the life that I had. |
我有四个孩子, 即使他所说的只有一部分是真的, 他们也不会拥有我曾经有过的生活. |
And I decided at that moment that I would spend the rest of my life doing whatever I could to improve their possibilities. |
在那一刻, 我做了决定 我将用我的余生 尽我所能 去增加他们的机会. |
improve:v.改进;改善;
|
So here's the world, and here we are in Bali. |
这是全世界, 这里是我们的所在地, 巴厘岛. |
It's a tiny, little island -- 60 miles by 90 miles. |
它是个极小、极小的小岛 -- 60英里乘90英里. |
It has an intact Hindu culture. |
岛上的文化是原汁原味的印度教。 |
intact:adj.完整的;原封不动的;未受损伤的; Hindu:adj.印度的;印度教的;n.印度人;印度教教徒;
|
Cynthia and I were there. |
Cynthia 和我曾经住在那儿. |
We had had a wonderful life there, and we decided to do something unusual. |
在那里我们曾经过着完美的生活, 然后我们决定做点儿与众不同的事情. |
We decided to give back locally . |
我们决定回馈给 当地的人. |
locally:adv.在本地;局部地;在地方上;
|
And here it is; it's called the Green School. |
这就是, 绿色环保学校. |
I know it doesn't look like a school, but it is something we decided to do, and it is extremely , extremely green. |
我知道它看上去不像个学校, 但这是我们所决定做的, 而且它非常, 非常环保. |
extremely:adv.非常,极其;极端地;
|
The classrooms have no walls. |
教室之间没有墙. |
The teacher is writing on a bamboo blackboard. |
教师在竹制的黑板上教课. |
The desks are not square. |
书桌不是方的. |
At Green School, the children are smiling -- an unusual thing for school, especially for me. |
在绿色环保学校里, 孩子们都在笑 -- 这是在学校里一件不寻常的事请, 尤其是对我而言. |
especially:adv.尤其;特别;格外;十分;
|
And we practice holism. |
而且我们实践整体论. |
And for me it's just the idea that, if this little girl graduates as a whole person, chances are she'll demand a whole world -- a whole world -- to live on. |
对我来说这就是个想法, 如果一个小女孩, 发展成一个完整的人, 很有可能 她需要靠整个世界 -- 整个世界 -- 为生. |
as a whole:总的来说;
|
Our children spend 181 days going to school in a box. |
我们的孩子们花181天 在这个盒子里上学. |
The people that built my school also built the prison and the insane asylum out of the same materials. |
建造我学校的人 同时也用同样的材料 建造了监狱和疯人院。 |
insane:adj.疯狂的;精神病的;极愚蠢的; asylum:n.庇护;收容所,救济院;
|
So if this gentleman had have had a holistic education, would he be sitting there? |
所以, 如果这位先生 接受过全人教育, 他还会坐在这儿吗? |
holistic:adj.整体的;全盘的;
|
Would he have had more possibilities in his life? |
他会有更多的机遇吗? |
The classrooms have natural light. |
教室采用自然光。 |
They're beautiful. They're bamboo. |
它们很美. 它们是竹子. |
The breeze passes through them. |
微风从中穿过. |
breeze:n.微风;和风;轻而易举的事;v.轻盈而自信地走;
|
And when the natural breeze isn't enough, the kids deploy bubbles , but not the kind of bubbles you know. |
当天然的微风不够时, 孩子们就会放泡泡, 不过不是你所想的那种泡泡. |
deploy:v.部署;利用;[军事]展开;(使)张开; bubbles:n.泡; v.起泡; (bubble的第三人称单数和复数)
|
These bubbles are made from natural cotton and rubber from the rubber tree. |
这些气泡是由天然棉花和 来自橡胶树的橡胶做成的. |
rubber:n.橡胶;橡皮;v.涂橡胶于…;
|
So we basically turned the box into a bubble. |
所以我们基本上把这个盒子变成了 一个泡泡. |
basically:adv.主要地,基本上;
|
And these kids know that painless climate control may not be part of their future. |
而且这些孩子们懂得 不费力的气候控制 可能不是 他们未来的一部分. |
painless:adj.无痛的;不痛的;
|
We pay the bill at the end of the month, but the people that are really going to pay the bill are our grandchildren. |
我们每个月底付账单, 但是真正付账单的人 是我们的子孙. |
We have to teach the kids that the world is not indestructible . |
我们要教给孩子们 世界不是不可毁灭的. |
indestructible:adj.不可毁灭的,不能破坏的;
|
These kids did a little graffiti on their desks, and then they signed up for two extra courses. |
这几个孩子在书桌上画了些涂鸦, 那他们得多上两门课. |
graffiti:n.墙上乱写乱画的东西(graffito的复数形式); extra:adj.额外的:n.额外的事物:adv.额外:另外:
|
The first one was called sanding, and the second one was called re-waxing. |
第一门叫砂纸打磨. 第二门叫再次上蜡. |
But since that happened, they own those desks. |
但自从那件事, 他们拥有了那些书桌. |
They know they can control their world. |
他们知道他们可以掌控他们的世界. |
We're on the grid; we're not proud of it. |
我们用电网; 我们不引以为荣. |
but an amazing alternative energy company in Paris is taking us off the grid with solar. |
但一个了不起的巴黎能源替代公司 将帮我们用太阳能替代了电网. |
alternative:adj.供选择的;选择性的;交替的;n.二中择一;供替代的选择; grid:n.网格;格子,栅格;输电网;
|
And this thing is the second vortex to be built in the world, in a two and a half meter drop on a river. |
还有这个东西, 是世界上即将建造的第二个涡轮发电机, 在高达2.5米落差的一条河中. |
vortex:n.[航][流]涡流;漩涡;(动乱,争论等的)中心;旋风;
|
When the turbine drops in, it will produce 8,000 watts of electricity , day and night. |
当涡轮机降入时, 它会产8,000瓦的电力, 不分昼夜。 |
turbine:n.汽轮机;涡轮机; watts:n.瓦特(功率单位); electricity:n.电力;电流;强烈的紧张情绪;
|
And you know what these are. |
你们知道这些是什么. |
There's nowhere to flush . |
这里没地方冲厕所. |
nowhere:v.无处; n.无处; adj.不存在的; flush:n.激动,洋溢; v.使齐平; adj.大量的;
|
And as long as we're taking our waste and mixing it with a huge amount of water -- you're all really smart, just do the math . |
但是只要我们把废料 和大量的水混在一起 -- 你们都很聪明, 算算吧. |
as long as:conj.只要;长达;如果;既然; mixing:n.混合;混频;录音;v.混合,掺和,融合;调配;配制;相容;(mix的现在分词) do the math:盘算一下;
|
How many people times how much water. |
多少个人乘以多少水. |
There isn't enough water. |
根本没有足够的水. |
These are compost toilets. |
这些是堆肥厕所. |
compost:n.堆肥;混合物;vt.堆肥;施堆肥;
|
And nobody at the school wanted to know about them, especially the principal . |
学校里没人想知道它们. 特别是校长. |
principal:adj.主要的;资本的;n.首长;校长;资本;当事人;
|
And they work; people use them. People are okay. |
但是它们管用; 大家会使用它们, 而且大家都没问题. |
It's something you should think about doing. |
你们也应该考虑一下这么做. |
Not many things didn't work. |
没有很多东西不管用. |
The beautiful canvas and rubber skylights got eaten by the sun in six months. |
漂亮的的帆布和橡胶天窗 在六个月内就被太阳毁掉了. |
canvas:n.帆布;(帆布)画布;油画;vt.用帆布覆盖; skylights:n.[建]天窗(skylight的复数);v.使用天窗采光(skylight的三单形式);
|
We had to replace them with recyclable plastic. |
我们只得换上可循环再用的塑料. |
recyclable:adj.可回收利用的;可再循环的;
|
The teachers dragged giant PVC whiteboards into the classrooms, so we had some good ideas. |
教师们拖着巨大的聚氯乙烯白板 进入教室, 我们有些好点子. |
giant:n.巨人;伟人;巨兽;adj.巨大的;特大的 whiteboards:n.白色书写板;
|
We took old automobile windshields , put paper behind them and created the first alternative to the whiteboard. |
我们找来些旧的挡风玻璃, 把纸铁在背后 就做成了白板的 第一个替代品. |
automobile:n.汽车;v.开汽车;坐汽车;adj.自动的; windshields:n.[车辆]挡风玻璃(windshield的复数形式);
|
Green School sits in south-central Bali, and it's on 20 acres of rolling garden. |
绿色环保学校位于巴厘岛中南方, 在一个有20英亩那么大的 延绵起伏的花园里. |
There's an amazing river traveling through it, and you can see there how we manage to get across the river. |
还有一条壮丽的河流穿过, 你们可以从这儿看到 我们是怎么过河的. |
I met a father the other day , he looked a little crazed . |
有一天我接待了一位父亲, 他看起来有点疯狂. |
the other day:不久前某一天;几天以前; crazed:adj.疯狂的;发狂的;
|
I said, "Welcome to Green School." |
我说, 欢迎来到绿色学校. |
He said, "I've been on an airplane for 24 hours." |
他说, 我在飞机上待了24个小时. |
airplane:n.飞机;
|
I asked him, "Why?" |
我问他, 为什么? |
He said, "I had a dream once about a green school, and I saw a picture of this green school, |
他说, 我曾有过一个关于绿色学校的梦, 然后我看到一张这所绿色学校的照片, |
I got on an airplane. |
我就上飞机了. |
In August I'm bringing my sons." |
八月份我将带我的儿子们来. |
This was a great thing. |
这是个了不起的事情. |
But more than that, people are building green houses around Green School, so their kids can walk to school on the paths. |
但更重要的是, 大家在绿色学校周围建起绿色房屋, 这样一来他们的孩子们可以走路上学. |
And people are bringing their green industries, hopefully their green restaurants, to the Green School. |
人们还带上了他们的绿色工业, 希望还有他们的绿色餐饮业, 到绿色学校来. |
It's becoming a community . |
这里变成了一个社区. |
community:n.社区;[生态]群落;共同体;团体;
|
It's becoming a green model. |
变成了一个绿色环保的模范社区. |
We had to look at everything. |
我们得注意每一件事. |
No petrochemicals in the pavement . |
铺过的路面不能有石油化学产品. |
petrochemicals:adj.石油化学的;岩石化学的;n.石油化学产品;(petrochemical的复数) pavement:n.路面;人行道;石板铺的地面;
|
No pavement. |
没有铺过的路. |
These are volcanic stones laid by hand. |
这些是用手铺的火山石。 |
volcanic:adj.火山的;猛烈的;易突然发作的;n.火山岩;
|
There are no sidewalks . |
没有人行道. |
sidewalks:n.人行道;
|
The sidewalks are gravel , they flood when it rains, but they're green. |
人行道全是碎石路, 下雨时会淹. 但它们绿色环保. |
gravel:n.碎石;砂砾;vt.用碎石铺;使船搁浅在沙滩上;使困惑;
|
This is the school buffalo . |
这是学校的水牛. |
buffalo:n.[畜牧][脊椎]水牛;[脊椎]野牛(产于北美);水陆两用坦克;
|
He's planning to eat that fence for dinner. |
它正计划把那栅栏当晚餐. |
All the fences at Green School are green. |
所有绿色学校的栅栏都是绿色环保的. |
And when the kindergarten kids recently moved their gate, they found out the fence was made out of tapioca . |
最近当学前班的孩子们 搬动了他们的大门 他们发现栅栏是用木薯做的. |
kindergarten:n.幼儿园; recently:adv.最近;新近; tapioca:n.树薯粉,[食品]木薯淀粉;
|
They took the tapioca roots up to the kitchen, sliced them thinly and made delicious chips . |
他们把木薯根带回厨房, 切成薄片然后做成美味的木薯片. |
sliced:adj.(食物)已切成薄片的;v.切成薄片;分配(slice的过去式和过去分词); thinly:adv.薄;稀疏地;细;瘦; chips:炸土豆条(chip的复数)
|
Landscaping . |
景观美化 |
Landscaping:v.对…做景观美化;美化…的环境;(landscape的现在分词)
|
We manage to keep the garden that was there running right up to the edge of each of the classrooms. |
我们想办法保留住在每个教室周围已经存在的 花园。 |
We dropped them gently in. |
我们轻轻的把它们放进来. |
gently:adv.轻轻地;温柔地;温和地;
|
We made space for these guys who are Bali's last black pigs. |
我们为这些家伙创造了空间 这些巴厘岛上最后的黑猪. |
And the school cow is trying to figure out how to replace the lawnmower on the playing field . |
还有学校的母牛 也想方设法地 要代替运动场上的 锄草机。 |
lawnmower:n.[建]剪草机; playing field:n.运动场;操场;
|
These young ladies are living in a rice culture, but they know something that few people know in a rice culture. |
这些年轻的女孩子 生在一个以水稻为生的文化中, 但她们知道一些鲜为人知的关于水稻的知识. |
They know how to plant organic rice, they know how to look after it, they know how to harvest and they know how to cook it. |
她们懂得怎么栽种有机米, 她们懂得怎么照顾它, 她们懂得怎么收割和煮饭 |
organic:adj.有机的;不使用化肥的;绿色的;有机物的;n.分子有机体;
|
They're part of the rice cycle. |
她们成为水稻周期的一部分. |
and these skills will be valuable for them in their future. |
而且这将是她们在未来的 宝贵技能。 |
valuable:adj.有价值的;贵重的;可估价的;n.贵重物品;
|
This young man is picking organic vegetables. |
这个年轻人正在采摘一些有机蔬菜. |
We feed 400 people lunch every day. |
我们每天为400人供应午餐. |
And it's not a normal lunch; there's no gas. |
这可不是普通的午餐; 不靠煤气. |
Local Balinese women cook the food on sawdust burners using secrets that only their grandmothers know. |
巴厘岛上当地的妇女们 靠烧锯末来烹调食物 利用只有她们祖母才知道的秘密. |
Balinese:adj.巴厘岛的;巴里岛人的;巴厘语的;n.巴厘人;巴厘语; sawdust:n.[木]锯屑;adj.撒木屑的;无实质的;vt.在…上撒木屑;用木屑填塞; burners:n.[热]燃烧器;烧嘴;炉子(burner的复数);
|
The food is incredible. |
做出来的食物非常的好吃. |
Green School is a place of pioneers, local and global . |
绿色学校是个先行者的所在地, 在地方上和全球上. |
global:adj.全球的;总体的;球形的;
|
And it's a kind of microcosm of the globalized world. |
它也是一种全球化世界 的缩影. |
microcosm:n.微观世界;小宇宙;作为宇宙缩影的人类;缩图(等于microcosmos); globalized:vt.使全球化;
|
The kids are from 25 countries. |
这些孩子们来自25个国家. |
When I see them together, |
当我看他们在一起的时候, |
I know that they're working out how to live in the future. |
我知道他们正努力学习 在未来怎么生活. |
Green School is going into its third year with 160 children. |
绿色学校即将步入它的第三年 有160个孩子. |
It's a school where you do learn reading -- one of my favorites -- writing -- I was bad at it -- arithmetic . |
它是个你可以学习阅读 -- 我的最爱之一 -- 写作 -- 虽然我很不擅长 -- 算术. |
arithmetic:n.算术,算法;
|
But you also learn other things. |
但你也能学到其他的东西. |
You learn bamboo building. |
你会学会用竹子建造. |
You practice ancient Balinese arts. |
你会练习 古老的巴厘艺术. |
This is called mud wrestling in the rice fields. |
这叫做水稻田里的泥巴摔跤. |
wrestling:n.摔跤运动;v.摔跤;奋力对付;全力解决;(wrestle的现在分词)
|
The kids love it. |
孩子们爱死它了. |
The mothers aren't quite convinced . |
虽然他们的母亲们尚未被说服. |
convinced:adj.坚信; v.使确信; (convince的过去分词和过去式)
|
(Laughter) |
(一阵笑声) |
We've done a lot of outrageous things in our lives, and we said, okay, local. What does local mean? |
我们一生中做过很多令人惊讶的事情, 接着我们说, 好吧, 当地. 当地是什么意思? |
outrageous:adj.粗暴的;可恶的;令人吃惊的;
|
Local means that 20 percent of the population of the school has to be Balinese. |
当地的意思是 学校里20%的人 必须是巴厘岛人. |
And this was a really big commitment . |
这是个很大的承诺. |
commitment:n.承诺;投入;保证;许诺;
|
And we were right. |
但我们是正确的. |
And people are coming forward from all over the world to support the Balinese Scholarship Fund , because these kids will be Bali's next green leaders. |
大家都从世界各地 纷纷前来 援助巴厘岛人奖学金, 因为这些孩子将成为巴厘岛下一代的绿色环保带头人. |
Scholarship:n.奖学金;学问;学识;学术成就; Fund:n.基金;资金;存款;v.投资;资助;
|
The teachers are as diverse as the student body . |
教师们也是同样的多元化, 和学生一样. |
diverse:adj.不同的;多种多样的;变化多的; student body:全体学生;学生的总称;
|
And the amazing thing is that volunteers are popping up. |
激动人心的事是 志愿者不断的涌现出来. |
volunteers:n.志愿者; v.自愿做; (volunteer的第三人称单数和复数)
|
A man came from Java with a new kind of organic agriculture. |
一名来自爪哇的男子 带来一种新的有机农艺. |
A woman came from Africa with music. |
一位来自非洲的女子带来了音乐. |
And together these volunteers and the teachers are deeply committed to creating a new generation of global, green leaders. |
这些教师和志愿者们 有着坚定的信念 要创造新一代的 全球性的, 绿色环保的领袖人物. |
committed:adj.坚信的; v.做出错事; (commit的过去分词和过去式)
|
The Green School effect -- we don't know what it is. |
绿色学校效应 -- 我们不知道具体是什么. |
We need someone to come and study it. |
我们需要有人来研究它. |
But what's happening, our learning-different kids -- dyslexic -- we've renamed them prolexic -- are doing well in these beautiful, beautiful classrooms. |
但事实上, 学习方式不同的孩子们 -- 阅读困难症 -- 我们重新给他们起名为强化阅读 -- 在这些非常美丽的课堂里学得很棒. |
renamed:v.重新命名;给…改名;(rename的过去分词和过去式)
|
And all the kids are thriving . |
所有的孩子们都在茁壮成长. |
thriving:v.兴旺发达;繁荣;旺盛;茁壮成长;(thrive的现在分词)
|
And how did we do all this? |
我们是怎么做到的呢? |
On giant grass. |
利用巨大的草. |
It's bamboo. |
那就是竹子. |
It comes out of the ground like a train. |
它就像火车一样从地里冲出来. |
It grows as high as a coconut tree in two months. |
它能在两个月内长得和椰子树一样高. |
coconut:n.椰子;椰子肉;
|
And three years later it can be harvested to build buildings like this. |
而且三年后就可以采割 用来造这样的建筑. |
It's as strong and dense as teak . |
它和柚木一样结实, 密集. |
dense:adj.稠密的;浓厚的;愚钝的; teak:n.柚木;
|
And it will hold up any roof. |
可以支撑起任何屋顶. |
When the architects came, they brought us these things, and you've probably seen things like this. |
当建筑师来后, 他们带来了这些东西, 你们可能见过类似的东西. |
architects:n.建筑师;设计师;创造者;(architect的复数);
|
The yellow box was called the administration complex . |
这个黄色的盒子叫行政办公区. |
complex:adj.复杂的;合成的;n.复合体;综合设施;
|
(Laughter) |
(一阵笑声) |
We squashed it, we rethought it, but mainly we renamed it -- the heart of school. |
我们把它压扁了, 重新考虑了一下, 但主要是我们给它改名 -- 学校之心. |
squashed:adj.压扁的;压碎的;v.压扁(squash的过去式); rethought:重新考虑;再想(rethink的过去式和过去分词); mainly:adv.大多;大部分;主要地;首要地;
|
And that changed everything forever. |
这永远地改变了一切。 |
It's a double helix . |
它是个双螺旋体. |
double helix:双螺旋;
|
It has administrators in it and many, many other things. |
里面有行政机关 还有许多其它东西. |
administrators:n.[管理]管理员;完全程序(administrator的复数形式);
|
And the problem of building it -- when the Balinese workers saw long reams of plans, they looked at them and said, "What's this?" |
建造它的难处在于 -- 当巴厘岛工人们 看到长幅的设计图, 他们看着设计图说, 这是什么? |
reams:n.大量的文字(或写作);v.不公平地对待;欺骗;(ream的第三人称单数和复数)
|
So we built big models. |
所以我们造了大型的模型. |
We had them engineered by the engineers. |
由工程师来策划和建造. |
And Balinese carpenters like this measured them with their bamboo rulers, selected the bamboo and built the buildings using age-old techniques , mostly by hand. |
巴厘岛的木工喜欢这个方法 用竹尺子来衡量, 挑竹子来造建筑 利用古老的技术, 大部分用手工。 |
carpenters:n.木匠(carpenter的复数);v.做木工活(carpenter的单三形式); measured:adj.缓慢谨慎的; v.测量; (measure的过去分词和过去式) age-old:adj.古老的;由来已久的; techniques:n.技巧;技艺;工艺;技术;(technique的复数)
|
It was chaos . |
那真是一片乱. |
chaos:n.混沌,混乱;
|
And the Balinese carpenters want to be as modern as we do, so they use metal scaffolding to build the bamboo building. |
巴厘岛的木工想和我们一样现代化, 所以他们用金属棚架来 造竹制建筑. |
scaffolding:n.脚手架;搭脚手架的材料;
|
And when the scaffolding came down, we realized that we had a cathedral , a cathedral to green, and a cathedral green education. |
当浮架撤掉后, 我们发现我们建了个天主教堂, 一个绿色环保的天主教堂, 一个绿色环保教育的天主教堂。 |
cathedral:n.大教堂;
|
The heart of school has seven kilometers of bamboo in it. |
学校之心共用了七千米的 的竹子. |
From the time the foundations were finished, in three months it had roofs and floors. |
从地基完成时算起, 三个月内就建成了地板和屋顶. |
foundations:n.基础;地基;基金会;粉底;(foundations是foundation的复数)
|
It may not be the biggest bamboo building in the world, but many people believe that it's the most beautiful. |
它可能不是世界上最大的竹制建筑, 但很多人相信 它是最美的. |
Is this doable in your community? |
这在你的社区里可行吗? |
doable:adj.可做的;
|
We believe it is. |
我们相信是可以的. |
Green School is a model we built for the world. |
绿色学校是我们为全世界建的模型. |
It's a model we built for Bali. |
是我们为巴厘岛造的模型. |
And you just have to follow these simple, simple rules: be local, let the environment lead and think about how your grandchildren might build. |
你们仅仅需要照搬这些简单的方案: 从当地情况出发, 让环境带头 再想想 你的孙辈会怎样建造. |
So, Mr. Gore, thank you. |
所以, 戈尔先生, 谢谢你. |
You ruined my life, but you gave me an incredible future. |
你毁了我的生活, 但你给予了我一个美丽的未来. |
And if you're interested in being involved in finishing Green School and building the next 50 around the world, please come and see us. |
如果你感兴趣, 想参与 完成建造绿色学校 以及在世界范围内接着建造50个, 请来我们这里参观. |
involved:adj.有关的; v.涉及; (involve的过去式和过去分词)
|
Thank you. |
谢谢. |
(Applause) |
(鼓掌) |