|
|
JayaShriMaathaa_2020W-_培育幸福生活的神奇咒语_-
|
During the peak of coronavirus pandemic in Sri Lanka, that is mid 2020, |
在斯里兰卡新冠疫情的高峰期, 也就是 2020 年的中期, |
I came up with a surprising way to fill my life with bliss and grace . |
我想到了一种出人意料的方式 |
A magical mantra was nurturing in the garden of my mind. |
一个神奇的咒语 正在我的心灵花园里生根发芽。 |
It felt like all good thoughts that I have planted in my mind has begun to blossom into something beautiful. |
这感觉就像我在脑海中 种下的所有善念 都开始绽放成美丽的事物。 |
peak:n.高峰; v.达到高峰; adj.最高度的; coronavirus:n.冠状病毒;日冕形病毒; pandemic:adj.(疾病等)全国流行的;普遍的;n.流行性疾病; bliss:n.幸福;极乐; grace:n.优雅;恩惠;魅力;慈悲;v.使优美; mantra:n.咒语(尤指四吠陀经典内作为咒文或祷告唱念的);颂歌; nurturing:v.养育;培养;扶持;支持;助长;(nurture的现在分词) blossom:n.花朵,花簇;v.开花;变得更加健康(或自信、成功);
|
This magical mantra was like a magic pill for all perceived suffering, which not only affected my life but everyone else connected to me. |
这个神奇的咒语 就像一粒神奇的药丸, 这些痛苦不仅影响了我的生活, 而且影响了和我有关的每个人。 |
Thirty-eight years of my life, |
在我人生的 38 年来, |
I went on a self-seeking journey , finding, who am I? |
我曾踏上寻找自我的旅程, 去寻找,我是谁? |
I went through a conscious dying process , letting go of everything attached to my name: well-established career as a coach, a charity consultant , hypnotherapist , energy healer , intimate relationships, attachment to family, 12 years of well-established business. |
我经历了一个有意识的死亡过程, 放下了与我名字相关的一切: 我建立的事业,作为教练、慈善顾问、 催眠师、能量治疗师, 亲密关系,对家庭的依恋, 经营 12 年之久的稳固生意。 |
pill:n.[医]药丸;药品; perceived:v.注意到;意识到;将…视为;认为;(perceive的过去式和过去分词) self-seeking:n.追逐私利;只顾自己;利己主义;adj.追逐私利的;(收音机等)自动调谐的; journey:n.旅行;行程;vi.旅行; conscious:adj.意识到的;故意的;神志清醒的; process:v.处理;加工;列队行进;n.过程,进行;方法,adj.经过特殊加工(或处理)的; attached:adj.依恋;v.重视;把…固定;(attach的过去分词和过去式) well-established:adj.得到确认的; v.已确立起来; (well-establish的过去分词); career:n.职业;事业;生涯;经历; charity:n.慈善;施舍;慈善团体;宽容;施舍物; consultant:n.顾问;高级顾问医师;会诊医师; hypnotherapist:n.催眠治疗家; healer:n.医治者(尤指用宗教迷信方式给人治病的人);治疗物;治病术士; intimate:n.知己; v.暗示; adj.亲密的; attachment:n.附件;依恋;连接物;扣押财产;
|
So what was this magical mantra that transformed my life for better? |
那么,到底是什么神奇的咒语 |
'"Thank you" were the two simple words that filled the space between my ears like a music in my head. |
“谢谢” 这两个简单的字, 它回荡在我耳边就像 荡漾在我脑海里的音乐。 |
This was experienced profoundly during the pandemic, as everyone connected to me was filled with fear and doubt and anxiety , and I had to do something different. |
这在大流行期间就深有体会, 因为与我有关的每个人 都充满了恐惧、怀疑和焦虑, 而我不得不做些不同的事情。 |
transformed:v.使改变形态;使改变外观(或性质);(transform的过去分词和过去式) profoundly:adv.深刻地;深深地;极度地; anxiety:n.焦虑;渴望;挂念;令人焦虑的事;
|
The first thought came to my mind, first thing in the morning as I woke up, was, "Thank you." |
我早上醒来首先想到第一件事 就是,“谢谢”。 |
And the last thought occupied my mind when I went to sleep at night was, "Thank you." |
当我晚上睡觉时,我最后的一个想法也是,“谢谢”。 |
I was thinking, "Thank you" |
|
when I ate, when I drank, when I worked, when I walked, sat silently, when I consumed every man-made material. |
当我吃饭、喝水、 工作、走路、静坐时, 当我使用每一个人造的物品时 都会感谢, |
It was like a music in my mind. |
感谢就像我心中的音乐。 |
occupied:adj.被占领的; v.占用; (occupy的过去分词和过去式) consumed:adj.沉迷…的; v.消耗,耗费; (consume的过去分词和过去式) man-made:adj.人造的;人工的;合成的;
|
Sometimes I said the word "thank you" loudly even to inanimate objects like sun and the moon and the stars, birds, butterflies, trees, little creatures in the garden as if I was greeting them. |
有时我甚至会大声地 说出 “谢谢” 这个词, 甚至是对着非生命体, 如太阳和月亮, 以及星星,鸟类,蝴蝶,树木, 花园中的小动物都没有生命, 就像我在问候它们一样。 |
When you say "thank you," |
当你说 “谢谢” 时, |
it creates a harmony between you and the external condition under observation . |
它会在你与所观察到的 外部事物之间创造出一种和谐, |
It helps you to bring your attention inwards . |
它能帮助你把注意力转向内在。 |
It may be initially just a word running in your head without a true feeling of gratitude in your heart. |
起初可能只是一个词回荡在你脑海, 心中却没有真正的感激之情。[02:57] |
inanimate:adj.无生命的;无生气的; creatures:n.生物;动物;(具有某种特征的)人(creature的复数) harmony:n.协调;和睦;融洽;调和; external:n.外部;外观;形式;外部情况;adj.外部的;外面的;外界的;外来的; observation:n.观察;观测;监视;(尤指据所见、所闻、所读而作的)评论; inwards:adv.向内地;向中心地; initially:adv.最初,首先;开头; gratitude:n.感谢(的心情);感激;
|
A word is a sound, and a sound is a vibration , and vibration creates energy. |
一个词就一种声音, 一种声音就是一次振动, 而振动会产生能量。 |
So when you keep thinking, "Thank you," |
因此,当你继续思考,“谢谢”, |
after a while, that energy start penetrating into your heart center and the rest of the body. |
过一会儿能量就会开始渗透到 你的心中以及全身。 |
We cannot do much about troubled times and conditions in life, but we certainly can do something to calm ourselves during troubled times. |
对于生活中的动荡时期和状况 但在动荡时期,我们一定可以 |
vibration:n.振动;犹豫;心灵感应; penetrating:adj.渗透的;尖锐的;有洞察力的;v.穿透;贯穿(penetrate的ing形式);
|
Human mind is like water. |
人的心灵就像水。 |
If it gets affected by external conditions, it creates movement and you cannot see the depth. |
如果受到外界条件的影响, 它会震动,而你看不到。 |
This magical mantra, "thank you," |
这个神奇的咒语,“谢谢”, |
and the true feeling of gratitude in your heart can help you deal with any life situation peacefully , joyfully and blissfully . |
以及内心真正的感恩之情 可以帮助你找到平静、喜悦、幸福, |
May all beings be well, happy, free from all suffering and be enlightened . |
愿众生幸福,快乐,摆脱一切苦难, 并得到顿悟。 |
Thank you. |
谢谢。 |
Thank you. |
谢谢。 |
Thank you. |
谢谢。[04:17] |
peacefully:adv.平静地;和平地; joyfully:adv.高兴地,喜悦地; blissfully:adv.幸福地;充满喜悦地; enlightened:adj.开明的; v.启发; (enlighten的过去分词和过去式)
|