|
|
Iron.Man.3.2013-钢铁侠
|
A famous man one said: |
一位名人曾说 |
We create our own demons . |
我们总会亲手种下自己的祸根 |
demons:n.恶魔;魔鬼;心魔;邪念;(demon的复数)
|
Who said that? What does that even mean? |
谁说的这句话 它又是什么意思 |
Doesn't matter, I said it cause he said it. |
这不重要 我这么说是因为他这么说了 |
So now he was famous and that's basically get said by two well known guys. |
既然他也是个名人 那这话现在就有两个名人说过了 |
basically:adv.主要地,基本上; well known:adj.著名的;众所周知的;清楚明白的;
|
I don't, uh...I'm gonna start again. |
我不 还是重讲一遍吧 |
Let's track this from the beginning. |
一切还得从最开始说起 |
track:n.小道;足迹;车辙;轨道;v.追踪;跟踪;
|
Half hour till the ball drops. |
还有半小时就到新年了 |
Hey, do you want...? - Tony Stark, great speech , man! |
你想不想... -托尼.斯塔克 演讲真棒 |
great speech:讲得很好;
|
I got it. - I gave a speech? How was it? |
交给我 -我演讲了吗 讲得怎样 |
Pitiful . - Unintelligible . |
就是个悲剧 -莫名其妙 |
Pitiful:adj.可怜的,令人同情的; Unintelligible:adj.莫名其妙的;无法了解的;
|
Really? |
真的吗 |
It's my favorite kind, a winning combo . |
是我最爱的风格 百试不爽 |
combo:n.联合体;结合物;小型爵士乐团;
|
Where are we going? |
我们现在去哪 |
Uh...to town on each other, probably back in your room. |
爽一炮吧 去你房间就行 |
Cause I also wanna see your research. |
我还想看看你的研究成果 |
Okay, you can see my research, but thats... I'm not gonna show you my town. |
好 研究成果可以给你看 不过那件事你就不要妄想了 |
Mr. Stark, Ho Yinsen. |
斯塔克先生 我是侯殷森 |
Oh, I finally met a man called Ho. Come here. |
终于遇到一个姓侯的人了 过来 |
finally:adv.终于;最终;(用于列举)最后;彻底地;
|
I would like to introduce you to our guest, Dr. Wu. |
向您介绍一下我们的客人 吴医生 |
Oh, this guy. - Mr. Stark. |
这家伙 -这位是斯塔克先生 |
You're a heart doctor. |
你是心脏科医生 |
She's going to need a cardiologist . |
她一会就爽到需要看医生了 |
cardiologist:n.心脏病学家;心脏病科医师;
|
Bye. - Perhaps another time. |
再见 -还是下次再说吧 |
It started in Bern, Switzerland, 1999, |
一切都始于1999年 在瑞士伯尔尼 |
the old days. - Mr. Stark. |
那段旧时光 -斯塔克先生 |
I never thought they'd come back to bite me. |
我从未料到当时的举动会招致如此后果 |
Why would they? |
怎么会知道呢 |
Hey, Tony! Aldrich Killian. |
托尼 我是阿德里奇.基里安 |
I'm a big fan of your work! |
我是您的研究的大粉丝 |
My work? - Who isn't? He means me. |
我的研究 -我粉丝多了去了 他是说我 |
Well, of course. |
当然 |
But, Miss Hansen, my organization been tracking your research since year two of MIT. |
不过汉森小姐 我们组织自您在麻省理工读大二时 就开始关注您的研究了 |
organization:n.组织;机构;体制;团体; tracking:n.追踪,跟踪;v.跟踪;(track的现在分词)
|
Yeah, we're full. |
电梯满员了 |
Oh, wow. He made it. He made the cut. |
他真棒 居然塞进来了 |
What floor are you going to, pal? |
你要去哪一层 伙计 |
Oh, now, that is an appropriate question. |
这问题可问对了 |
appropriate:adj.适当的;恰当的;v.占用,拨出;
|
The ground floor , actually. I've a proposal . |
我有意创建一番事业 我有个提议 |
ground floor:n.底层; proposal:n.提议,建议;求婚;
|
I'm putting together with myself. |
是我自己策划的 |
It's a privately funded think tank called, |
是私人集资的智囊机构 |
privately:adv.私下地;秘密地; funded:adj.提供资金的;v.提供资金;积存;提供资金偿付的本息;(fund的过去式); think tank:智囊团、思想库;
|
Advanced Idea Mechanics . |
叫尖端创意科技 |
Advanced:adj.先进的; v.前进; (advance的过去式和过去分词形式) Mechanics:n.机械师;机械修理工;技工;力学;机械学;(mechanic的复数)
|
She'll take both. One to throw away and one to not call. |
两张都给她 一张扔了另一张留着攒灰 |
throw away:adj.信口开河的;用后可扔的;n.废品;
|
Advanced Idea Mechanics, or AIM for short. Do you get it? |
尖端创意科技 简称AIM 明白吗 |
I see that, cause it's on your t-shirt. |
知道了 你T恤上就有 |
Ladies, follow the mullet. |
女士们 跟着那个鲻鱼头 |
Ladies first. |
女士优先 |
Thank you, I'll call you. |
谢谢 我会联系你的 |
I'm titillated by the notion of working with you. - Yeah? |
要是我们能合作还真叫人激动 -真的吗 |
titillated:vt.使觉得痒;使高兴;vi.感到兴奋;被激发; notion:n.观念;信念;理解;
|
Yeah, cheese clown . I'll see you up on the roof in five minutes. |
对 小丑兄 我五分钟后到楼顶找你 |
clown:n.丑角;小丑;笨蛋;vi.(尤指为逗人笑而故意)作出蠢相;
|
I'm just going to try to get my beef wet real quick. |
我去赶紧来一发 |
Okay. - You know what I'm talkin' about? |
好的 -你懂我意思吧 |