|
|
Inside.Out.2015-头脑特工队
|
Do you ever look at someone and wonder, "What is going on inside their head?" |
你是否也曾看着某人想过 他们脑子里到底在想什么 |
Well, I know. Well, I know Riley 's head. |
我知道 我知道莱莉在想什么 |
Riley:adj.生气的;
|
And there she was... |
就是这个可爱的小家伙 |
Hello. |
你好吗 |
Riley. |
莱莉 |
Look at you. Aren't you a little bundle of Joy? |
看啊 真是个快乐的小天使 |
bundle:n.包; v.匆匆送走; (成群地)匆忙赶往;
|
Aren't you a little bundle of Joy? |
真是个快乐的小天使 |
It was amazing. Just Riley and me. Forever. |
真好 就这样 只有我跟莱莉 |
Er, for 33 seconds? |
只持续了33秒 |
I'm sadness. |
我是忧忧 |
Hello. I... I'm Joy. So... |
你好 我是乐乐 |
Can I just... if you could... I just want to fix that. Thanks. |
能不能让让 我不想让她伤心 谢谢 |
And that was just the beginning. |
而这一切仅仅是开始 |
Headquarters only got more crowded from there. |
总部一天比一天拥挤 |
Headquarters:n.总部;指挥部;司令部;
|
Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this. Very good. |
很好 看起来你能应付得了 棒极了 |
Sharp turn! No! Look out! No! |
快转弯 不 小心 天啊 |
Sharp:锋利的,尖的
|
That's fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe. |
这位是怕怕 他总能确保莱莉的安全 |
Easy, easy. We're good. We're good. |
慢点 慢点 没事 没事 |
Good job. - Thank you. Thank you very much. |
干得好 -谢谢 非常感谢 |
And we're back! |
继续玩 |
Here we go. All right, open. |
好了 吃饭了 张嘴 |
This looks new. - You think it's safe? |
这个没见过 -你觉得安全吗 |
What is it? |
这是什么 |
Okay, caution. There is a dangerous smell, people. |
小心 我闻到了危险的气息 |
Hold on. What is that? |
等等 这是什么 |
This is disgust . |
这位是厌厌 |
disgust:n.厌恶;反感;憎恶;v.使作呕;使厌恶;使反感;
|
She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned. |
她主要是防止莱莉惨遭毒害 |
basically:adv.主要地,基本上;
|
Physically and socially. |
不管是身体方面还是社交方面 |
That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur. |
颜色不艳丽 样子也不像恐龙 |
brightly:明亮地
|
Hold on, guys. |
等等 各位 |
It's broccoli ! |
是西兰花 |
broccoli:n.花椰菜;西兰花;
|
Yucky ! |
不要 |
Yucky:adj.讨厌的;令人生厌的;令人厌恶的
|
Well, I just saved our lives. Yeah. You're welcome. |
我刚刚救了大家的命 不客气 |
Riley, if you don't eat your dinner, you're not gonna get any dessert . |
莱莉 如果你不吃晚餐 就没甜点吃 |
dessert:n.甜食;甜品;餐后甜点;
|
Wait. Did he just say we couldn't have dessert? |
等等 他是说我们不能吃甜点吗 |
That's Anger. |
他是怒怒 |
He cares very deeply about things being fair. |
他很在乎公平这件事 |
So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert? |
老家伙 你真要这样做吗 不给甜点 |
Sure, we'll eat our dinner! |
我们会吃晚饭的 |
Right after you eat this! |
不过让你先尝尝愤怒的滋味吧 |
Riley, Riley, here comes an airplane ! |
莱莉 莱莉 飞机来了 |
airplane:n.飞机;
|
Airplane. We got an airplane, everybody. |
飞机 有飞机啊 各位 |
Airplane. |
飞机 |
And you've met sadness. She... well, she... |
你们已经见过忧忧了 她嘛 |
I'm not actually sure what she does. |
我也不太明白她的职责 |
And I've checked, there's no place for her to go, so... |
我确认了下 她也没有地方去 |
She's good, we're good. It's all great! |
她还不错 我们也是 大家都不错 |
Anyway, these are Riley's memories, and they're mostly happy, you'll notice. Not to brag . |
不管怎样 这里存放着莱莉的记忆 我可不是吹 大多数是快乐的回忆 |
brag:n.吹牛,自夸;v.吹牛,自夸;
|
But the really important ones are over here. |
但真正重要的都摆在这边 |
I don't want to get too technical , but these are called core memories. |
我不打算说得太复杂 这些被称之为核心记忆 |
technical:adj.工艺的,科技的;技术上的;专门的; core:n.核心;要点;果心;[计]磁心;vt.挖...的核;
|
Each one came from a super important time in Riley's life. |
每一个都记录着莱莉生命中的重要时刻 |