|
|
Incredibles.2-超人总动员2.2018
|
File 82-712. |
档案82-712 |
Agent Rick Dicker interrogating . |
里克.迪克特工进行讯问 |
Agent:n.代理人,代理商;药剂;特工;v由…作中介;由…代理;adj.代理的; Dicker:vi.易货;做小生意;讨价还价;n.小生意;十张;十个; interrogating:v.讯问;审问;盘问;查询;(interrogate的现在分词)
|
State your name, please. |
请说出你的名字 |
Uh, Tony. Tony Rydinger. |
托尼 托尼.莱丁杰 |
Tell me about the incident. |
告诉我发生了什么 |
Well, there's this girl, um, in my class. |
我班里 有这么一个女孩 |
I saw her at the track meet. |
我在田径运动会上看见她 |
track:n.小道;足迹;车辙;轨道;v.追踪;跟踪;
|
You're, uh, Violet , right? - That's me. |
你是小倩 对吗 -是我 |
Violet:n.紫罗兰;紫罗兰色;蓝紫色;adj.紫罗兰色的;
|
I sort of knew her, but she'd changed. |
我本来就知道她 但是她跟以前不一样了 |
Relaxed . She was more sure of herself. |
更放松 更有自信了 |
Relaxed:adj.轻松的;冷静的;v.放松;休息;宽慰;(relax的过去分词和过去式)
|
Cool, cute. |
很可爱 |
I asked her out to a movie. |
我约她出去看电影了 |
So, Friday? |
那么就星期五 |
Friday. - Friday. |
星期五 -星期五 |
And I went to watch the track meet. |
然后我就回去看田径比赛了 |
Not long after, this thing happened in the parking lot . |
过了不久 停车场里出事了 |
parking lot:n.停车场;
|
Behold ! The Underminer! |
且看 挖地超人登场 |
Behold:v.看;注视;把...视为;int.瞧;看呀;
|
I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! |
我总是在你们的脚下 但现在无人在我之上 |
beneath:prep.在…之下;adv.在下方;
|
As if things aren't weird enough, |
要是这还不算奇怪的话 |
weird:adj.奇怪的;奇异的;离奇的;n.命运;宿命;命运女神;
|
I look over and I see these boots. |
我眼前出现了几双皮靴 |
You two, stay here. |
你们俩留在这里 |
Wait. Should we be doing this? |
等等 我们该插手吗 |
It is still illegal . |
我们现在还是违法的 |
illegal:adj.不合法的;非法的;n.非法移民;非法劳工;
|
They looked like superheroes . |
他们看起来就像是超级英雄 |
superheroes:超级英雄(superhero的名词复数);
|
We're gonna lose him. - Oh, all right. |
我们要跟丢他了 -好吧 |
One of you patrol the perimeter , keep the crowds back and safe. |
你们一个巡查周边 让人群远离现场 保证安全 |
patrol:n.巡逻;巡逻队;侦察队;vt.巡逻;巡查;vi.巡逻;巡查; perimeter:n.周长;周界;[眼科]视野计;
|
The other, watch after Jack-Jack. |
另一个看好小杰 |
But I thought we were gonna go with... |
可我以为我们要去... |
You heard your mother. |
听妈妈的话 |
Trampoline me. |
变成蹦床送我上去 |
Trampoline:n.蹦床;弹簧垫;
|
I call perimeter! |
我去巡查四周 |
You're not going anywhere, you little maggoty creep ! |
你哪儿也不许去 你这个小鬼 |
maggoty:adj.多蛆的;狂想的;生虫的; creep:v.爬行;蔓延;慢慢地移动;起鸡皮疙瘩;n.爬行;毛骨悚然的感觉;谄媚者;
|
I see my chance to get out of there. |
我看到了离开的机会 |
But there's something familiar about one of the kids' voices. |
但我听到其中一个孩子的声音有点耳熟 |
familiar:adj.熟悉的;常见的;亲近的;n.常客;密友;
|
The girl, she's upset and she throws down her mask... |
那个女孩 她不高兴 她把她的面罩扔到了地上 |
upset:adj.沮丧; v.打乱; n.苦恼; (意外的)混乱;
|
and it's her! |
是她 |
Oh. Tony! |
托尼 |
Hi. |
你好 |
Uh, this isn't what you think it is. |
事情不是你想象的那样 |
It was just getting too freaky . |
当时的情况太诡异了 |
freaky:adj.畸形的;捉摸不定的(等于freakish);
|
I couldn't handle it and ran off. |
我接受不了 于是我就跑走了 |
handle:n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实;v.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸;
|
I feel kinda bad about it. |
现在想来有点内疚 |
Maybe I should've said "Hi" or something? |
也许我应该回个 你好 什么的 |
It's not her fault superheroes are illegal. |
超级英雄不合法并不是她的错 |
And it's not like I don't like strong girls. |
我也不是不喜欢强大的女孩子 |
I'm pretty secure manhood-wise. |
我对我的男子气概有信心 |
What is that? |
这是什么 |
Have you told anyone else about this? Your parents? |
你有把这件事告诉过别人吗 你父母知道吗 |
No, they'd only think I was hiding something. |
没有 他们单纯以为我在隐瞒什么 |
You know what I mean? - Sure, kid. |
你懂我的意思吧 -懂 孩子 |
I like this girl, Mr. Dicker. |
我喜欢她 迪克先生 |
I'm supposed to go out with her Friday night. |
我本来星期五晚要跟她出去的 |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式)
|