|
|
Ice.Age.2012-冰河世纪
|
Goal! |
射门 |
What was that? Ellie, did you hear that? |
什么声音 艾丽 你听到了吗 |
I heard it, Manny. |
我听到了 曼尼 |
Whatever it is, it's miles away. |
无论那是啥 都是在很远的地方 |
Peaches, are you all right? |
小桃 你没事吧 |
Where is she? |
她去哪了 |
No teenager is ever up early. |
小孩哪有起这么早的 |
Easy warden , she's not on lockdown . |
放松 监狱长 她又不是一级重犯 |
warden:n.监狱长;管理人;看守人;监护人; lockdown:n.一级防范禁闭(期);
|
You two were supposed to be responsible uncles! |
你们怎么当孩子叔叔的 一点都不负责 |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式) responsible:adj.负责的,可靠的;有责任的;
|
What? I didn't see |
什么 我可没看到 |
Peaches sneak off maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago. |
小桃大约15到20分钟前溜走了 |
sneak:v.溜; n.鬼鬼祟祟的人; adj.暗中进行的;
|
Or that she went with Louis to the falls. |
我也没看到她和路易斯一起去了瀑布那 |
The falls? Where the delinquents go? |
瀑布吗 那些小混混常去的瀑布吗 |
delinquents:n.流氓;少年罪犯;失职者;(delinquent的复数)
|
Relax , it's just where the kids hang out. |
放松 那就是个孩子们玩耍的地方 |
Relax:v.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养;
|
No, no, it's a gateway hangout . |
不 不 那就是流氓聚集的地方 |
hangout:n.巢穴,(流氓)住所;v.故意泄露;
|
First it's the falls, then she's piercing her trunk and the next thing you know, she's addicted to berries . |
先是去瀑布 然后是穿鼻环 接下来就会对浆果上瘾 |
piercing:adj.刺穿的; n.熔化穿孔; v.刺穿; addicted:adj.上瘾的;上瘾;成瘾;有瘾;入迷; berries:n.浆果;莓;(berry的复数)
|
Manny! You are overreacting . |
曼尼 你反应过度了 |
overreacting:v.反应过激,反应过火(overreact的现在分词)
|
She's not going to be your little girl forever. |
她不可能永远是你的小女孩 |
I know. That's what worries me. |
我知道 那正是我担心的 |
Come on! |
来吧 |
Louis! |
路易斯 |
Would you get your head out of the ground for once and try to have a little fun? |
你能暂时从地里爬上来 好好玩一会儿吗 |
I'm a mole hog . My head's supposed to be underground. |
我是只鼹鼠 本来就该待在地下 |
mole:n.鼹鼠;痣;防波堤;胎块;间谍; hog:n.猪;阉公猪;v.多占;独占;
|
And my idea of fun isn't risking death so that you can meet some cute mammoth . |
我理解的玩可不包括 冒着生命危险去见所谓的帅气猛犸象 |
mammoth:n.长毛象;猛犸象;庞然大物;adj.巨大的,庞大的;猛犸似的;
|
Ethan isn't cute. He's hot. |
伊桑可不只是帅气 他那叫性感 |
Besides , you can't spend your whole life playing it safe. |
再说了 你总不能一辈子都不冒点险吧 |
Besides:adv.此外;而且;prep.除…之外;
|
I know I would. - Dad? |
我就能 -老爸 |
There's no reason to be mad. |
不要生气 |
You know how I feel about you going to the falls. |
你知道我对你去瀑布那里的态度 |
Especially alone. |
尤其还是一个人去 |
Especially:adv.尤其;特别;格外;十分;
|
She's not alone, sir. |
她可不是一个人 先生 |
You don't count, Weiner . |
你不算 温纳 |
Weiner:n.(美)法兰克福香肠(等于wiener);
|
Yes, there's my place, and you just put me in it, thank you. |
好吧 那是我的地盘 你刚把我送回来了 谢谢了 |
Come on, young lady. |
走吧 小姐 |
We're going home where I can keep an eye on you. |
我们回家去 我会盯紧你的 |
keep an eye on:v.照看;留意;密切注视;
|
So, should I just wait here, or... |
那么 我要继续在这等 还是 |
Yeah, you don't scare me, Mother Nature ! |
你吓不倒我的 自然之力 |
Mother Nature:n.大自然;自然界;
|
There's nothing you can throw at me that I can't handle . |
就你那点招数 没一样能难倒我 |
handle:n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实;v.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸;
|
I think we're almost there! |
我觉得我们快到了 |
We had better be! I just lost the steering . |
最好是 我刚丢了方向盘 |
steering:n.(车辆等的)转向装置;v.驾驶;掌控方向盘;行驶;控制(steer的现在分词)
|
Has anyone seen Precious ? It's her feeding time. |
你们谁看到小宝了 该喂它了 |
Precious:adj.宝贵的;珍贵的;矫揉造作的;
|
Mom! Granny's talking about her dead pet again. |
老妈 奶奶又讲起她那死了的宠物了 |
Hey, paws up, everybody! |
各位 举起爪子 |
paws:n.(动物的)爪; v.(不断地)挠,抓; (paw的第三人称单数和复数)
|
Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty . |
放下来 叔叔 实在太臭了 |
nasty:adj.极差的:令人厌恶的:不友好的:n.令人不愉快的事物:
|
Be careful, Milton, you're going to hurt somebody! |
小心点 米尔顿 有人会受伤的 |
Bad kitty! |
坏猫猫 |
Rock! |
小心石头 |
Okay, so tell me, when exactly will I be allowed to hang out with boys? |
好吧 你告诉我 什么时候我可以和男孩子出去玩 |
hang out with:与…出去玩;与…闲逛;
|
When I'm dead, plus three days. Just to make sure I'm dead. |
等我死了吧 再过三天 看我死透没 |
Manny, are you okay? |
曼尼 你还好吗 |