|
|
Ice.Age.2009-冰川时代
|
You'll never find |
此生此世 |
As long as you live |
你不会再遇到谁 |
As long as:conj.只要;长达;如果;既然;
|
Some one who loves you |
会像我那样 |
Tender like I do |
温柔爱你 |
Tender:v.投标;提供;提出;n.投标;(蒸汽机车的)煤水车;adj.和善的;温柔的;亲切的;
|
You'll never find |
此生此世 |
You'll never find |
此生此世 |
It'll take the end of whole time |
即使到时间尽头 |
It's happening! |
马上要生了 |
Wait up guys! |
等等我 |
It's coming, it's coming. - Watch it! |
要出生啦 - 看着点 |
I'm having a baby! |
我要有宝宝啦 |
Comon, Coblue! - Or a pig, if it's a girl. |
科芒 科布鲁 - 或者小猪 如果是个女孩 |
Having a baby, having a baby. I'm coming! Ellie! |
有孩子啦 我来啦 艾莉 |
We got it! |
我们来接 |
Ellie! Ellie! Where are you? Where am I? |
艾莉 你在哪 我在哪 |
Manny? I told you, it was just a kick. |
曼尼 我告诉你了 只是踢了一下 |
Oh! Right, right. Ooh, Woww. |
哦是啊 |
You really gave daddy a scare. Dad got silly |
你真是吓了爹地一大跳跳 |
Daddy fell down a cilff and got BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.. |
爹地从山崖上掉下来啦 然后梆梆梆 |
BOOM:n.繁荣;吊杆;v.激增;繁荣昌盛;轰鸣;轰响;adj.(美)猛涨起来的;
|
Ha, silly daddy. Yeah.. |
哈哈 呆呆爹地 |
Sorry, folks. False alarm . It was just a kick. |
抱歉啦大家 诈胎 踢了一下而已 |
False alarm:假警报;虚警;
|
Do you know who I like to kick? - That's the third false alarm this week! |
你知道我想踢谁吗 - 这礼拜都诈了三次了 |
Alright, show's over. Break it up, break it up. |
好啦 演出结束 散了散了 |
Ah, I see someone else has a buddy in the oven ? - I am not pregnant ! |
某人肚肚里也有宝宝啦 - 我没怀孕 |
buddy:n.伙伴,好朋友;密友;小男孩;v.做好朋友,交朋友; oven:n.炉,灶;烤炉,烤箱; pregnant:adj.怀孕的;富有意义的;
|
It's too bad, you could make a wonderful mother. |
太可惜了 你本会是个好妈妈的 |
Manny I know you are excited, I am too. |
曼尼 我知道你很激动 我也是 |
But you get a little carried away. |
但是你都魂不守舍了 |
Okay, Okay. Oh boy, I'm starting to sound like Diego. |
知道啦 天 我听起来像迭戈 |
Wait a second... Where is Diego? |
等等 迭戈去哪了 |
My hooves are burning baby, they are burning! |
我的蹄子好烫啊 |
hooves:n.蹄(hoof的复数);蹄脚;v.用蹄踢;步行(hoof的三单形式);
|
Look at this, I got a tip-toe! I got a tip-toe! Eat my dust , dingo ! |
看 我踮起脚啦 吃我的灰吧 野狗 |
Eat my dust:望尘莫及,不是我的对手; dingo:n.澳洲野狗;
|
Now? Get out now? - Easy.. Don't freak out the baby. |
现在能看了吧 - 别急 别惊着孩子了 |
freak:n.怪人,怪事;畸形人;反复无常;adj.奇异的,反常的;
|
The baby is fine. It's the freaked-out daddy I'm worried about. |
孩子很好 但是惊着了的爸爸让我担心 |
Ahh ahh! No peeking . |
不许偷看 |
peeking:v.窥视;偷看;微露出;探出;(peek的现在分词)
|
A playground for the junior . |
给宝宝的乐园 |
junior:n.青少年;职位较低者;adj.青少年的;地位低下的;
|
It is amazing. |
这太不可思议了 |
Manny... - I made it myself. Our family. |
曼尼 - 我做的 咱们的一家 |
Why are I up there? |
我怎么不在那上面 |
You can be on ours. You fit right in. |
你可以在我们这里 正好放下 |
Thanks! |
谢了 |
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there . |
这还在建设中 很多地方还需要装潢 |
Here and there:各处,到处;
|
I don't believe it, you try to baby proof nature. |
我不敢相信 你居然这么细心 还怕树扎着宝宝 |
proof:n.证据;证实;adj.能抵御;可防护;
|
Baby proof nature? Get out of here ! |
我细心 别逗了 |
Get out of here:出去(表示气愤或不耐烦等)
|
That's ridiculous . |
太荒唐了 |
ridiculous:adj.可笑的;荒谬的;
|
Manny, this is the world our baby's gonna grow up in, |
曼尼 咱们的孩子必须面对现实成长 |
You can't change that. |
你不能永远护着她 |
Of course I can, I am the biggest thing on earth. |
我当然可以 我是世界上最大的生物 |
Okay, big daddy, |
行啊 万能老爸 |
I can't wait to see how you handle the teen years. |
我都等不及看你如何调教青春期少年呢 |
handle:n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实;v.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸;
|
Come on, Sid. I do not want you touch anything. This place is for kids. |
出来希德 这是孩子乐园 别乱碰 |
Are you a kid? |
你是小孩吗 |
Don't answer that. |
别回答 |
Diego! There you are. You missed the big surprise. |
迭戈 你在这啊 你错过了个大惊喜 |
Oh, right. I'll check it out later. - Okay, see ya. |
唔 我一会再看吧 - 好呀 回见 |
You know, I think there's something bothering Deigo. |
我觉得迭戈有心事 |
bothering:v.使某人烦恼或担忧;打扰;(bother的现在分词)
|