|
|
Ice.Age.2006-冰川时代
|
This global warming is killing me. |
靠 这全球暖化真是要命 |
global warming:n.全球(气候)变暖;地球大气层变暖;
|
This is too hot, the Ice Age was too cold. |
这样太热 冰河时期又太冷 |
What would it take to make you happy? |
哪件事是你满意的? |
This I like. |
这样我爽多了! |
Oh, no, you won't catch me. |
来呀 你追不到我的 |
No running, James. Camp rules. |
不要跑 詹姆士 守规矩! |
Make me, sloth . |
谁鸟你 树懒? |
sloth:n.怠惰,懒惰;[脊椎]树懒;
|
Make me, sir. It's all about respect. |
谁鸟你 先生! 一点都不懂敬老尊贤 |
Water ball. |
水罗 |
Sammy, you just ate. Wait an hour. |
山米 刚吃饱 休息1小时 赫克特 不可以在那里尿尿 |
Hector , no, no, no, you can't pee-pee there. |
不可以在那里尿尿 |
Hector:n.赫克托耳;虚张声势的人;v.吓唬;威吓;欺负;(向…)虚张声势; pee-pee:n.尿尿;小便;
|
OK, there is fine. Ashley, stop picking your... |
那里可以 艾希莉 别挖鼻孔 |
Piata! |
打礼物罗! |
Stop! You're supposed to wear blindfolds . |
等一下!眼睛要先蒙起来 |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式) blindfolds:vt.蒙住…的眼睛; adj.轻率的,盲目的; n.障眼物,眼罩; v.盲目地;
|
OK. |
好 |
Hey, it's my turn to hit the sloth. - Mine. |
轮到我打! - 轮到我! |
Mine. - Mine. |
轮到我! - 轮到我! |
Hey, you didn't have any candy in you. |
你身上根本没有糖果 |
Let's bury him. |
把他埋起来 |
bury:v.埋葬;隐藏;
|
Hey, whoa. Who said you kids could torture the sloth? |
嘿!谁说可以虐待树懒? |
torture:v.折磨;拷问;歪曲;n.折磨;拷问;歪曲;
|
Manny, don't squash their creativity. |
曼尼 不要扼杀他们的创意 |
squash:v.镇压;使沉默;受挤压;挤入;n.壁球;挤压;咯吱声;南瓜属植物;(英)果汁饮料;
|
Hey, Manny, Diego, my bad mammals-jammals. |
曼尼!狄亚哥! 我的道上兄弟 |
Wanna give a sloth a hand? |
帮帮可怜的树懒吧? |
Look, I opened my camp. " Campo del Sid". It means Camp of Sid. |
我开了一个营地 喜德之乡 就是 喜德营地 的意思 |
Campo:n.南美草原;
|
Congratulations. You're now an idiot in two languages. |
哇咧 你的西语跟英语一样烂 |
idiot:n.笨蛋,傻瓜;白痴;
|
Not in front of the k-i-d-z. These little guys love me. Right, Billy? |
不要在小鬼面前取笑我 他们喜欢我 对吧 比利? |
Don't make me eat you. |
不要逼我吃掉你! |
They kid. That's why they're called kids. |
爱鬼扯 所以他们叫 小鬼 |
I told you, Sid. You're not qualified to run a camp. |
喜德 你没有经营营地的资格 |
qualified:adj.有资格的; v.合格; (qualify的过去分词和过去式)
|
What do qualifications have to do with childcare ? |
照顾小孩需要什么资格? |
qualifications:n.资格证书;任职资格;职位要求;限定性条件(qualification的复数形式); have to do with:与…有关; childcare:n.儿童保育;儿童照管;adj.儿童保育的;托管的;
|
Besides , these kids look up to me. I'm a role model to them. |
再说 这些小孩都崇拜我 我是他们学习的榜样 |
Besides:adv.此外;而且;prep.除…之外; look up to:尊敬; role model:n.榜样;崇拜对象;
|
I can see that. |
看得出来 |
You guys never think I can do anything, but I'm an equal member of this herd . |
你们以为我什么都不会 我跟大家都是同伙的一份子 |
herd:n.兽群,畜群;放牧人;vi.成群,聚在一起;vt.放牧;使成群;
|
I made this herd, so you need to start treating me with some respect. |
没有我哪有今天的我们 你们最好给我放尊重一点 |
treating:v.以…态度对待;把…看作;处理;讨论;(treat的现在分词)
|
Come on, Sid. - Sid, we were just kidding. |
回来啦 喜德 - 开个玩笑都不行 |
Hey, let's play pin-the-tail-on-the-mammoth. - Sid! |
嘿!我们来玩帮长毛象钉尾巴 - 喜德! |
I can do stuff . |
笑我笨是吧? |
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
Won't give me their stupid respect. |
不知道什么叫尊重 |
I'll show 'em. |
我就给他们点颜色瞧瞧! |
And so, in the end, the little burro reached his mommy. |
就这样 最后… 小毛驴终于找到了妈妈 |
burro:n.驴子(尤指美国西南部用作驮畜的驴);
|
And they lived happily ever after. |
从此过着幸福快乐的生活 |
Good job. - Question. |
还真能掰 - 我要发问 |
Why does the burro go home? Why doesn't he stay with the rabbits? |
小毛驴为什么要回家? 怎么不跟兔子一起生活? |
Because... because he wanted to be with his family. |
因为他想跟家人在一起 |
He should go with the girl burro. That's a better love story. |
如果跟小母驴私奔会比较精彩 |
OK, well, when you tell your burro story, that's what he'll do. |
你有你的版本 这是我的版本 |
Burro is a demeaning name. Technically, it's called a wild ass. |
小毛驴 有蔑视的味道 严格来讲应该称他 野驴 |
demeaning:adj.降低身份的;失去尊严的;v.降低身份;贬低;使失尊严;(demean的现在分词)
|
Fine. The wild ass boy came home to his wild ass mother. |
于是野驴回到野驴他妈的身边 |
See, that's why I called it a burro. |
懂了吧?是不是更难听? |
Could the burro have a grazing problem? Then he'd be more relatable. |
如果他有进食困难会更感人 |
grazing:n.牧场;草场;v."graze"的现在分词;
|
Boring . - It's not believable. |
无聊 - 没有说服力 |
Boring:adj.无聊的;令人厌烦的;n.钻孔;v.使厌烦;钻孔;(bore的现在分词)
|
Do burros eat their young? - It's not a good ending. |
母驴会吃小驴吗? - 结局不过瘾 |
burros:n.驴子(尤指美国西南部用作驮畜的驴)(burro的变形);
|
Sometimes I throw up. |
有时候我会吐! |
They lived happily ever after. You can't get more satisfying than that. |
从此过着幸福快乐的生活 还有什么比这更好的结局? |
One big, happy family. That's the way it's supposed to be. |
幸福的大家庭!这样多好! |