|
|
How.to.Get.Away.with.Murder-逍遥法外
|
It has been one tough year for our school, but that all ends this Saturday! |
对我们学校来说今年是艰难的一年 但是到这个周六一切都要结束了 |
Because that's when this team, my Warriors , are gonna burn those pansy-ass Ohio players right to the ground! |
因为到那个时候 我们的勇士们 会把那支娘娘腔的俄亥俄队 打得落花流水 |
Warriors:n.(尤指旧时的)武士,勇士,斗士(warrior的复数)
|
And stop acting like a little bitch baby. |
别再像个熊孩子一样了 |
bitch:n.泼妇;讨厌的女人;棘手的事;难办的事;怨言;v.挖苦;(背后)说坏话
|
Do not tell me how to feel right now! |
别对我指手画脚 |
Sorry it took so long. |
抱歉这么久才来 |
I went back for this. |
我回去拿这个了 |
Now, you -- you take that back right now! |
你 你马上把那个放回去 |
No. It's smart. |
不 很聪明 |
Commonwealth v. Deloatche - |
联邦诉迪洛奇案 |
Commonwealth:n.联邦;共和国;国民整体;
|
A case the prosecution should've won but lost because there was no murder weapon. |
一个公诉方本该赢下却输了的案子 就因为没找到凶器 |
prosecution:n.起诉,检举;进行;经营;
|
So, what are you saying? - We clean it and we put it back. |
那你怎么想 -我们把它擦干净放回去 |
Hide it in plain sight. |
大隐隐于市 |
After we bury the body. |
但是要先把尸体埋掉 |
bury:v.埋葬;隐藏;
|
No, absolutely not . |
不行 绝对不行 |
absolutely not:绝对不会;绝对不是;绝对不行;
|
Yeah, I-I-I-I'm with Michaela. |
我赞同米凯拉 |
No, Connor, think. |
不 康纳尔 好好想想 |
The trophy we need, yes. But the body stays where it is. |
我们要处理奖杯 没错 但我们不动尸体 |
trophy:n.奖品,奖杯;奖;纪念品,战利品;adj.炫耀的;摆阔的;招摇的;
|
No, the body is what gets us caught. |
不 尸体会害我们被抓的 |
You are not thinking straight. |
你脑子不清醒了 |
What do you suggest?! |
那你有什么建议 |
Something that doesn't involve carrying a body across campus on the busiest night of the year! |
起码不是在一年中最热闹的夜晚 扛着一具尸体穿过校园 |
involve:v.包含;需要;牵涉;牵连;影响;(使)参加; campus:n.(大学)校园;大学,大学生活;校园内的草地;
|
She's right, Laurel . |
她说的对 劳拉 |
Laurel:n.桂冠,殊荣;月桂树;v.授予荣誉,使戴桂冠;
|
Even if we get it out of the house, unseen , the ground is frozen! |
就算我们能够把尸体弄出来 也没人看到 可土地已经冻结实了 |
unseen:adj.看不见的,未看见的;未经预习的;n.(事前未看过原文的)即席翻译;
|
We have all night to dig. |
我们可以挖一晚上 |
You don't know what you're talking about! |
你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
This is murder! None of us know what we're talking about! |
这是谋杀 我们谁都不知道自己在说什么 |
Please, just yell that a little louder! |
你声音再大点 |
Honestly, you're all dumber than |
说实话 要是你们都觉得 |
dumber:哑的(dumb的比较级);愚蠢的;不能说话的;
|
I thought if you think we should go back there. |
我们应该回去 那你们比我想的还蠢 |
Look, I'm agreeing with you -- - Going back is an idiotic ... |
我同意你的话 -回去太傻... |
idiotic:adj.白痴的;愚蠢的;
|
You two need to man up and think because we're going to jail . |
爷们点 动动脑子 不然我们都得进监狱 |
jail:n.监狱;监牢;拘留所;v.监禁;下狱;
|
Shut up! Shut up! |
闭嘴 闭嘴 |
It's two against two. |
现在是二对二 |
We have no other choice. We flip a coin. |
没办法 扔硬币吧 |
flip:n.浏览;空翻;轻抛;捻掷;v.迅速翻动;按(开关);按(按钮);开(或关)(机器等);
|
That is the dumbest thing - I'm not letting a freaking coin you've ever said. |
这是你说过的 -我才不会让一枚硬币 最蠢的话 |
dumbest:哑的;蠢的(dumb的最高级); freaking:adj.该死的,他妈的;v.(使)强烈反应,畏惧;(freak的现在分词)
|
decide whether or not I go to jail tonight! |
决定我今晚会不会进监狱 |
whether or not:是否…;
|
We don't have time to fight! |
我们没时间再吵了 |
We need to make a decision and commit to it. |
我们得作出决定 赶快实行 |
commit:v.犯(罪等);干(坏事等);[法]提(审);判处;
|
So if someone has a better idea, say it now! |
如果谁有什么好主意就赶快说 |
Heads, we get the body. |
正面 我们就去搬尸体 |
Tails, we leave it where it is. Okay? |
背面 我们就把尸体留在那儿 好吗 |
I threw up four times this morning |
我今天早上吐了四次 |
worried she's gonna call on me. - Yeah, she's a ballbuster, sure, but I spent my summer interning for Chief Justice Roberts, |
担心被她点名 -是啊 她确实很可怕 不过我在罗伯茨审判长那里做暑期实习 |
interning:v.拘留,禁闭,关押;(intern的现在分词) Chief Justice:n.首席法官;(尤指)美国最高法院首席法官;
|
so I know how to - Dershowitz has the upper hand |
所以我知道 -德肖维茨在学术界 |
upper hand:上风;优势;先手;占上风;
|
handle a big personality . - in the academic world, but Keating's clearly the better defense attorney . |
怎么跟大人物打交道 -地位更高 但基廷显然是个更优秀的辩护律师 |
handle:n.[建]把手;柄;手感;口实;v.处理;操作;运用;买卖;触摸; personality:n.性格;个性;人格;魅力;气质;名人;特色; academic:adj.学术的;理论的;学院的;n.大学生,大学教师;学者; attorney:n.律师(尤指代表当事人出庭者);(业务或法律事务上的)代理人;
|