|
|
Hotel.Transylvania.2-精灵旅社2.2015
|
Welcome! Welcome! |
欢迎! 欢迎! |
Congrats , Drac. |
恭喜 德古 |
Congrats:n.祝贺;祝贺词;(congratulations的缩略形式)
|
Holy smokes, everybody's here. |
天呐 大家都来了 |
Mr. and Mrs. Loughran, the parents of the groom , and family. |
洛克伦夫妇 新郎的父母 携家人出席 |
groom:n.新郎;马夫;马倌;马匹饲养员;v.培养;擦洗;理毛;使作好准备;训练;引诱;
|
Mom and Dad! - Johnny! |
爸爸 妈妈! - 约翰尼! |
I can't believe you're all here. |
真不敢相信你们都来了 |
Yo, how hot is my date? |
我的女伴火不火辣? |
So hot. Wow. |
火辣爆了 |
How 'bout how hot mine is? |
我的女伴呢? |
You got a date? |
你带了女伴? |
Yeah. She's invisible . That's why you can't see her. |
是啊 她隐身了 所以你们看不见她 |
invisible:adj.看不见的;n.看不见的人或物;
|
Oh, right. This is the one from "Canada"? |
是哦 从 加拿大 来的那位? |
Wedding's starting. |
婚礼开始了 |
Great. |
真棒 |
True. So true, Marty. |
说的太好了 马蒂 |
Aw. How sweet. |
好贴心 |
Oh, my. Look at you. |
天啊 看看你 |
Oh, my gosh. |
我的天呐 |
Is it everything you wanted, my little poisonberry? |
这一切你满意吗 我的小毒果? |
Oh, it is, Daddy. |
满意 爸爸 |
Except where's Grandpa Vlad? |
不过瓦拉德爷爷在哪里呢? |
Honey, your gramps would not have been cool with this. |
亲爱的 你爷爷可不会接受这场婚姻 |
gramps:n.爷爷;外公(gramp的复数);
|
He's old-school . |
他很守旧 |
old-school:adj.古老的;古旧的;传统的;
|
How do we know? If he could just meet Johnny... |
我们怎么知道他接受不了? 如果他能见见约翰尼... |
He would have eaten him. |
他会吃了他的 |
He's not as enlightened as your hip Daddy. |
他跟你的时髦老爸比还是不够开明啊 |
enlightened:adj.开明的; v.启发; (enlighten的过去分词和过去式) hip:n.臀部;蔷薇果;忧郁;adj.熟悉内情的;非常时尚的;
|
So, you're really okay with him not being a monster ? |
那老爸你能接受他只是一个人? |
monster:n.怪物;恶魔;庞然大物;adj.巨大的;
|
Human, monster, unicorn , as long as you're happy. |
管他是人 怪物 还是独角兽 只要你幸福就好 |
unicorn:n.独角兽;麒麟; as long as:conj.只要;长达;如果;既然;
|
Thanks, Dad. |
谢谢 爸爸 |
# And you'll always be my moonlight # |
# 你永远是我皎洁的月光 # |
# But now on wings of love you soar # |
# 如今你乘爱的翅膀翱翔 # |
soar:v.翱翔;高飞;猛增;高耸;n.翱翔;上升高度;高飞范围;
|
# Now that you're Johnny's girl # |
# 你已成为约翰尼的妻子 # |
# Johnny's girl # |
# 约翰尼的妻子 # |
# And kind of Daddy's, too # |
# 也是爸爸的乖乖女 # |
# Your mom would be so happy # |
# 你妈妈肯定会很高兴 # |
# 'Cause she always knew # |
# 因为她一直明白 # |
# Love is making room for all the best in you # |
# 爱是在为你们的完美铺路 # |
Hey, Dad. |
老爸 |
Oh, hey, guys! |
两位好! |
Todd , take a break. |
托德 休息下 |
Todd:n.托德(姓氏,英国化学家,曾获1957年诺贝尔化学奖);
|
So, what's up? |
有事吗? |
Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly. |
梅菲斯想问你要不要出去兜兜风 |
Oh. We haven't done that in forever. Any special reason? |
我们好久没兜风了 有什么特别的原因吗? |
No special reason at all. |
没有啊 |
Right, Mavey? |
对吧 梅菲? |
What's his deal? |
他打的什么主意? |
He's silly. |
他在犯傻 |
It's just a beautiful night, and... |
今晚夜色很好啊... |
Well, if you don't want to... |
当然 如果你不想... |
No, no! Are you kidding? |
不 不! 你在开玩笑吗? |
I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you. |
只要能和你出去飞一圈 让我吃一桶大蒜都行 |
bucket:n.大桶状物; v.拼命划桨; garlic:n.大蒜;蒜头;
|
Oh, honey, look at those fluffy clouds. |
宝贝 看那些松软的云团 |
fluffy:adj.蓬松的;松软的;毛茸茸的;无内容的;
|
Remember what we played when you were little? |
还记得小时候你和我一起玩的游戏吗? |
Hide and Go Seek Sharp Objects? |
利器捉迷藏? |
Seek:v.寻求;寻找;谋求; Sharp:锋利的,尖的
|
Okay. Regular Hide and Go Seek. |
好吧 正常的捉迷藏啊 |