|
|
Hotel.Transylvania.1-精灵旅社1.2012
|
Peek-a-boo ! |
看是谁! |
Peek-a-boo:n.同位穿孔;
|
No, no, no, no, no. |
别别别,别,别 |
I didn't mean to startle you, my little baby. |
我不是想吓你,我的小宝贝儿 |
startle:v.使惊吓;使吓一跳;n.惊愕;惊恐;吃惊;
|
Shh, Shh, shh. |
|
A-bitty goo-bah! |
|
I vant to kiss your tush . |
我要亲亲你的小屁屁 |
tush:n.犬齿;长牙;獠牙;vi.发出呸声;int.表示申斥,轻蔑;呸!;
|
I vant to kiss your tush! |
我要亲亲你的小屁屁! |
Nice, but maybe a little more square footage . |
很好,不过再建得大一点儿 |
footage:n.英尺长度;连续镜头;以尺计算长度;
|
I want a lot of monsters here. |
我希望这儿能住很多怪物 |
I'm gonna get you, little Mavis. |
我要抓住你,小梅薇思 |
I'm gonna get you! Oy. |
我要抓住你 |
What out there? |
那外面是什么? |
Oh, we never go out there. |
我们永远都不能去那里 |
Ever. |
永远 |
'"But Harry the Human found them and jumped out from under their bed." |
“但哈里找到了他们,从他们的床下蹦出来” |
I'm scared! "And burned their clothes and bit their toes !" |
我怕! - “烧了他们的衣服…” “…咬他们的脚趾!” |
toes:n.脚趾;足尖部;有…脚趾的;v.用脚尖走;(toe的第三人称单数和复数)
|
'"And took their candy!" |
“还抢走他们的糖果!” |
Don't take my candy. |
别抢我的糖果 |
Babyclaws, you don't need to be frightened . |
小东西,你不需要害怕 |
frightened:adj.害怕的;受惊的;惊吓的;v.使惊吓;使惊恐;(frighten的过去分词和过去式)
|
I promised your mommy I would protect you forever. |
我答应过你妈妈要永远保护你的 |
Just bend the legs and push off. |
就一弯腿,跳下来 |
Trust me, mouse. |
相信我,小家伙 |
Ha-ha! I can fly! I can fly! |
我会飞了!我会飞了! |
Look at you! |
看看你自己! |
Faster, baby! Faster! |
飞快点,宝贝儿,飞快点! |
Whoo-hoo! You got it, my little voodoo doll! |
你做到了,我的小魔女! |
voodoo:n.伏都教(一种西非原始宗教);伏都教徒;vt.施伏都巫术迷惑;adj.伏都教的;
|
Excuse me, sir. |
打扰,大人 |
What? What? |
怎么了?怎么了? |
Ow. I'm okay. |
我没事儿 |
It's ready. |
竣工了 |
Looks good. |
看起来不错 |
Only monsters can get in? |
只有怪物能进来吗? |
Oh, absolutely . |
没错 |
absolutely:adv.绝对地;完全地;
|
It's hidden real nicely . |
它相当隐蔽 |
nicely:adv.细致地;有吸引力;令人满意;令人愉快;adj.强健的;
|
You got 400 acres of haunted forest in front of you. |
前面有四百英亩闹鬼的森林 |
You got the Land of the Undead on the perimeters . |
周边是不死亡灵的领地 |
Undead:adj.不死的; perimeters:[数]周长;
|
Any humans daring to even look over there will run away real quick. |
人类只消看上一眼,便会拔腿就跑 |
But, of course, be smart. |
但当然,聪明起见 |
No bonfires , no firework shows. |
没有营火,也没有烽火台 |
bonfires:n.篝火;营火(bonfire的复数); firework:n.烟花;烟火表演;激烈的言辞;令人激动的行动;
|
Yeah, yeah, no, no. No fire, I get it, I get it. |
嗯嗯,不不,不要火,我知道,我知道 |
It's time, my darling Martha. |
是时候了,我亲爱的玛莎 |
The place we always talked about for Mavis. |
我们总说要为梅薇思建造的城堡 |
No one will ever harm her here. |
在这里没人可以伤害她 |
Yeah, it's a mess back there. |
车上一团糟 |
mess:n.混乱;餐厅;杂乱;肮脏;v.使不整洁;弄脏;弄乱;随地便溺;
|
Welcome to Hotel Transylvania! |
欢迎来到精灵旅社! |
Human-free since 1898. |
从1898年起就无人类骚扰 |
Your safest destination. |
你们的安全首选 |
Take an itinerary . |
拿好节目单 |
itinerary:n.旅程,路线;旅行日程;adj.旅程的;巡回的,流动的;
|
I have personally designed a spectacular schedule of events, all leading to my daughter's birthday extravaganza tomorrow. |
为了我女儿明天的生日盛典… …我亲自设计了一场盛大的演出 |
personally:adv.个人;亲自;本人;就本人而言; spectacular:adj.壮观的;壮丽的;令人惊叹的;n.壮观的场面;精彩的表演; schedule:工作计划,日程安排 extravaganza:n.狂妄的言行;内容狂妄的作品;铺张华丽的表演;
|
We always look forward to coming every year, Count. |
我们每年都盼着来呢,大人 |
look forward to:盼望,期待;
|
We enjoy the safety so much. |
我们太喜欢这种安全感了 |
Of course. That's why we built it. |
当然了,那正我们建城堡的目的 |
Yes, good evening. |
晚上好 |