|
|
Hot.In.Cleveland-燃情克利夫兰
|
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. |
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
studio:n.工作室;[广播][电视]演播室;画室;电影制片厂;
|
Airplane mirrors aren't accurate , are they? |
飞机上的镜子会把人照变形 对吗 |
Airplane:n.飞机; accurate:adj.精确的;
|
Of course not. - They got them from Fine Houses. |
当然了 -造飞机的尽买便宜货 |
Excuse me, |
打扰下 |
Are you... - Yes, yes. |
您... -是的 是的 |
I am Victoria Chase. |
我正是维多利亚.蔡斯 |
One tries to be inconspicuous . |
我已经尽量低调了 |
inconspicuous:adj.不显眼的;不引人注意的;(花)不显著的;
|
Yes. |
是啊 |
That hat screams, " Ignore me." |
那顶帽子在尖叫「无视我」呢 |
Ignore:v.驳回诉讼;忽视;不理睬;
|
You know, some fans are reluctant to approach me ever since the Edge of Tomorrow was cancelled. |
自从《明日边缘》被砍后 某些粉丝就不太敢接近我 |
reluctant:adj.不情愿的;勉强的;顽抗的; approach:n.方法;路径;v.接近;建议;着手处理;
|
Playing Honor Saint Raven for the past 27 years has been a privilege and it is always so gratifying to meet those that I have moved and touched. |
扮演了27年的欧娜.圣瑞雯让我无比荣幸 并且 我总是很开心 能见到那些被我启发感动的人 |
Saint:n.圣人;圣徒;道德崇高的人;adj.神圣的;v.成为圣徒; Raven:v.掠夺;狼吞虎咽地吃;adj.乌黑光亮的;n.渡鸦; privilege:n.特权;优待;v.给与…特权;特免; gratifying:adj.令人高兴的;使人满意的;v.使高兴;使满意;满足;(gratify的现在分词)
|
Actually, what I was going to ask was, "Are you comfortable?" |
其实 我是想问 您感觉舒服吗 |
No, but I will be when you bring me a drink. |
不 但你给我端杯酒来我就舒服了 |
Champagne , three. - Right away . |
三杯香槟 -马上来 |
Champagne:n.香槟酒;香槟酒色; Right away:立刻;
|
Okay, Victoria, put away your phone. |
好了 维多利亚 放下电话 |
Joy, put away your spreadsheets , |
乔依 放下电子表格 |
spreadsheets:n.电子表格;电子数据表;试算表;空白表格程序;
|
I want to have a toast . Thank you. |
我要祝酒 谢谢 |
toast:n.干杯; v.为…干杯;
|
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
Here's to number 122. |
敬第122件事 |
Cash in your miles and fly to Paris with your best friends. |
兑现飞行里程 与好友一起飞往巴黎 |
Vive la France! |
法国万岁 |
Vive:adj.有生气的;活泼的;int.万岁;
|
This is gonna be fun. - Yes. |
一定会很好玩的 -是啊 |
Oh, I'm gonna get a napkin . Be right back. |
我去拿餐巾 马上回来 |
napkin:n.餐巾;餐巾纸;尿布;
|
Anders is on the plane. |
安德斯在飞机上 |
Your husband, Anders? |
你老公安德斯吗 |
Oh my God! Oh, my God. Oh, my God. |
天呐 天呐 天呐 |
Just calm down. |
淡定 |
You didn't know he was going to Paris? |
你之前不知道他要去巴黎吗 |
We haven't spoken to each other in months. |
我们已经好几个月没说话了 |
Our lawyers told us not to. |
律师让我们不要说话 |
Your lawyers are right. Ignore him. |
律师说得没错 无视他 |
It's just a hideous coincidence . |
只是一个讨厌的巧合罢了 |
hideous:adj.可怕的;丑恶的; coincidence:n.巧合,巧事;同时存在;并存;相同;
|
But what if it's not a coincidence? |
但如果不是巧合呢 |
what if:如果…怎么办?
|
What if he's missing me too? |
如果他也想我呢 |
And Los Angeles was filled with so many sad memories, he's flying to Paris to fill a void in his life? |
洛杉矶满是伤心的回忆 他飞去巴黎填补生命的空虚 |
void:adj.空的;无效的;无人的;n.空虚;空间;空隙;v.使无效;排放;
|
What if this is our "Meet on top of the empire state building" moment? |
如果这是我们 「帝国大厦楼顶见」的梦幻时刻呢 |
Have you been watching Sleepless in Seattle again? |
你是不是又看了《西雅图未眠夜》 |
Sleepless:adj.失眠的;不休息的;警觉的;永不停息的; Seattle:n.西雅图(美国一港市);
|
Yes. |
是的 |
But I got it down to once a month. |
但已经减到每月看一次了 |
You know, I was up for a part in that movie. |
话说 我本来有机会出演那个电影 |
Of course you were. |
那是 当然 啦 |
I'm gonna go talk to him. |
我要去找他聊聊 |
Remember, romantic comedies are like cellulite cures. |
记住 浪漫爱情喜剧电影就像去脂疗法 |
romantic:adj.浪漫的;爱情的;n.浪漫的人;耽于幻想的人; comedies:n.喜剧;喜剧性;有趣的事情(comedy的复数形式); cellulite:n.(胖女人臀腿部的)脂肪团;
|
Every one of them is a lie. |
全是骗人的 |
Oh, my goodness. |
我的天呐 |
Wow. Melanie. - Anders. |
天呐 梅兰妮 -安德斯 |
I didn't see you get on the plane. |
我没见你上飞机啊 |
What a surprise. |
真是意外啊 |