|
|
Homeland-国土安全
|
Air and naval forces of the United States launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities ... |
美国空军及海军 对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击 |
naval:adj.海军的;军舰的; United:adj.联合的; v.联合,团结; (unite的过去分词和过去式) launched:v.发射;发起;开展;开始;(launch的过去式和过去分词) series:n.系列,连续;[电]串联;级数;丛书; facilities:n.设施;设备;特别装置;特色;场所;(facility的复数)
|
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie. |
泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事 |
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait. |
我们不容科威特遭受侵略 |
aggression:n.侵略;侵犯;攻击性;好斗情绪;
|
We will make no distinction . |
我们将一视同仁 |
distinction:n.区别;区分;差别;卓越;
|
The USS Cole was attacked while refueling in the port of Aden. |
美国军舰科尔号 在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击 |
Cole:n.油菜; refueling:n.再加燃料;再加油;v.给…再加燃料(refuel的ing形式);
|
This was an act of terrorism . |
这是恐怖主义行动 |
terrorism:n.恐怖主义;
|
It was a despicable and cowardly act. |
这是可鄙懦弱的行动 |
despicable:adj.卑劣的;可鄙的; cowardly:adj.怯懦的,懦弱的;胆小的;adv.胆怯地;
|
The next song we're going to play for you is one of the good old favorites. |
下面为您演奏的 是一首经典曲目 |
Until something stops him. |
直到他受到了阻击 |
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again. |
我只想确保我们不再受到袭击 |
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center. |
该飞机撞向了世贸中心 |
Thousands of people running. |
成千上万的民众东奔西逃 |
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad . |
我们必须 也将在国内外保持警惕 |
vigilant:adj.警惕的;警醒的;注意的;警戒的; abroad:adv.在国外;到海外;adj.往国外的;n.海外;异国;
|
What the fuck are you doing? |
你到底想干什么 |
God! |
神啊 |
Fuck! I missed something once before. |
操 过去我曾漏掉过线索 |
I won't... I can't let that happen again. |
我不会... 不能让悲剧重演 |
It was ten years ago. |
那是十年前的事了 |
Everyone misses something. - Everyone is not me. |
很多人都遗漏过线索 -但我不能 |
Previously on Homeland... |
《反恐危机》前情提要 |
Previously:adv.先前;以前;
|
What did you say? |
你说什么 |
I'm an American. |
我是美国人 |
It turns out he's one of ours. |
结果发现 他是自己人 |
Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody, |
陆战队中士尼古拉斯.布洛迪 |
Marine:adj.海的;海产的;海生的;海船的;n.(尤指美国或英国皇家)海军陆战队士兵; Sergeant:n.军士;警察小队长;海军陆战队中士;高等律师;
|
MIA since early 2003 and presumed dead... |
03年在战场失踪 被推定为死亡 |
presumed:adj.假定的;推测的;v.假定(presume的过去分词和过去式);
|
until now. |
直到现在 |
Hi, Dad. |
爸爸 |
Did you ever meet him? - Abu Nazir ? |
你见过他吗 -阿布.纳齐尔吗 |
Nazir:n.(伊斯兰教国家的)官员;(英国统治时期印度法院)印度籍法官;
|
Was he ever present during any of your interrogations ? |
在你受审期间他出现过吗 |
interrogations:n.[法]审问(interrogation的复数);[计][通信]询问;
|
No. |
没有 |
So Abu Nazir's resurfacing just as Brody's miraculously returned home means nothing? |
那阿布.纳齐尔的重现人间 与布洛迪奇迹般的重返家园就无任何联系吗 |
resurfacing:v.再次浮出;重铺路面;(resurface的现在分词) miraculously:adv.奇迹般地;神奇地;非凡地;出乎意料地;
|
Dad... |
爸爸 |
If he is a terrorist, we need eyes an ears on Brody from the minute he steps off that plane. |
如果他真是恐怖分子 从布洛迪下飞机的那一刻起 就需要寸步不离地盯着他 |
Oh, I'm sorry. - Hey, I know you. |
不好意思 -我记得你 |
Hey, look, I'm not going back in if it means you can't go back in. |
如果你不去 那我也不回去了 |
That's not necessary. |
没这必要啊 |
Maybe we can hold our own private meeting out here. |
或者我们俩可以在这开个私人会议 |
How's that sound? |
怎么样 |
It's tempting . |
很吸引人 |
tempting:adj.吸引人的;诱惑人的;v.引诱;(tempt的现在分词);
|
How about your wife? |
你妻子呢 |
I can't be with her, but I can with you. |
我没法跟她在一起 但我能跟你在一起 |
The fucking CIA thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda ? |
傻逼中情局认为我为基地组织卖命吗 |
al-Qaeda:n.基地组织;
|
I think you're working for al-Qaeda. |
是我这样认为的 |
I was broken, living in the dark for years, and a man walked in. |
我身心俱疲 暗无天日地过了多年 这时他来了 |
And he was kind to me. |
他对我很好 |
And you became his follower ? |
你成了他的追随者 |
follower:n.追随者;信徒;属下;
|