|
|
Harry.Potter.2010-哈利·波特与死亡圣器
|
These are dark time there is no denying . |
毫无疑问 黑暗时期已经来临 |
denying:v.否认;否定;拒绝承认;拒绝给予;(deny的现在分词)
|
Our world has prehaps faced no greater threat than it does today. |
我们的世界面临着前所未有的威胁 |
But I say this to our citizens. |
但我要对我的人民说 |
We, ever your servants ... |
我们 作为你们的公仆 |
servants:n.仆人;服务员(servant的复数);
|
will continue to defend you liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you. |
会一如既往地捍卫你们的自由 击退那些企图压迫你们的黑恶力量 |
liberty:n.自由;许可;冒失; repel:v.击退;抵制;使厌恶;使不愉快; seek:v.寻求;寻找;谋求;
|
Your ministry remains strong. |
你们的魔法部依旧强大 |
ministry:n.(政府的)部门;
|
Hermione, tea is ready, Darling. |
赫敏 亲爱的 茶泡好了 |
Coming, Mom! |
妈妈 来了 |
Come on! Dudley hurry up. |
快点 达力 快 |
I still don't understand why we have to leave? |
我还是不明白 为什么非得走 |
Because it's not safe around here anymore. |
因为这里不再安全了 |
Ron, tell your father suppers nearly ready. |
罗恩 跟爸爸说晚餐快好了 |
She's so strong here. - Mm, she's wonderful isn't it. |
她能应付这些事 -她多棒啊 |
Obliviate. |
一忘皆空 |
Severus, I was beginning to worry you had lost your way. |
西弗勒斯 我正担心你迷路了呢 |
Come, we have saved you a seat. |
来 给你留了个座位 |
Do you bring news, I trust. |
你应该带来了些情报吧 |
It will happen Saturday, next. At night fall. |
下星期六 夜幕降临之时 |
I've heard differently my lord . |
主人 我听到的有所不同 |
lord:n.(英国)贵族,大人,大臣;v.使成贵族;作威作福;
|
Dawlish, the auror has let slip that the Potter boy, will not be moved until the 30th of this month. |
那个傲罗德力士无意中透漏 波特要到30号 也就是他满17岁的前一天 |
slip:v.溜;下降;滑落;n.纸条;衬裙;
|
The day before he turns 17. |
才会转移 |
This is a false trail . |
这是条假情报 |
trail:v.(被)拖,拉;疲惫地走,磨蹭;落后,失败;n.痕迹;踪迹;小路;路线;
|
The auror office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter. |
傲罗办公室不再参与 保护哈利.波特的行动 |
Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry. |
凤凰社相信我们的人已经打入了魔法部 |
infiltrated:v.(使)悄悄进入,潜入;渗入;渗透;(infiltrate的过去分词和过去式)
|
Well, they got that right, didn't they. |
难得啊 他们总算弄对了一件事 |
What say you, Pius ? |
你怎么看 皮尔斯 |
Pius:n.庇护;孝顺;
|
One hears many things, my lord. |
主人 乱花渐欲迷人眼 |
Whether the truth is among them, is not clear. |
哪怕真相就在其中 也很难去伪存真 |
Spoken like a true politician . |
这话说得像个政客 |
politician:n.政治家;(蔑)政客;(美)政治贩;
|
You will I think prove most useful, Pius. |
以后会有你发挥的时候 皮尔斯 |
Where will he be taken, the boy? |
他们打算把那男孩藏哪 |
To a safe house . |
一个安全的地方 |
safe house:n.安全屋;
|
Most likely the home of someone in the Order. |
应该是某个凤凰社成员的家里 |
I'm told its been given every manner of protection possible. |
据说他们已经采取了各种保护措施 |
Once there it will be impractical to attack him |
一旦他到了那里 就很难再抓到他了 |
impractical:adj.不切实际的,不现实的;不能实行的;
|
My lord, |
主人 |
I'd like to volunteer myself for this task. |
我请缨参加这次行动 |
volunteer:n.志愿者;志愿兵;adj.志愿的;v.自愿;
|
I want to kill the boy. |
我要杀了那男孩 |
Wormtail! |
虫尾巴 |
Have I not spoken to you about keeping our guest quiet? |
我没跟你说过吗 让客人保持安静 |
Yes, my lord. |
是的 主人 |
Right away , my lord. |
马上 主人 |
Right away:立刻;
|
As inspiring as I find your bloodlust , Bellatrix. |
你这种杀戮的欲望很鼓舞人心 贝拉特里克斯 |
inspiring:adj.鼓舞人心的;灌输的;v.鼓舞;激发;使感悟;(inspire的现在分词) bloodlust:n.杀戮欲;
|
I must be the one to kill Harry Potter. |
但杀死哈利.波特的人 必须是我 |
But I face an unfortunate complication . |
不幸的是 我面临一个难题 |
complication:n.并发症;复杂;复杂化;混乱;
|
That my wand and Potters share the same core . |
我和波特的魔杖共用一个杖芯 |
wand:n.魔杖; v.用扫描笔在…上扫描条形码; Potters:n.[陶瓷]陶工(potter的复数);v.闲逛(potter的单数第三人称); core:n.核心;要点;果心;[计]磁心;vt.挖...的核;
|
They are, in some ways, twins. |
从某种程度上来说 它们是双胞胎 |
We can wound but not fatally harm one another. |
虽能造成伤害 但杀不死对方 |
wound:n.创伤,伤口;v.使受伤;受伤,伤害; fatally:adv.致命地;命中注定地;不可避免地;
|
If I am to kill him, |
要想干掉他 |
I must do it with another's wand. |
我必须用另一根魔杖 |
Come, surely one of you would like the honor. |
当然 你们中的一位会享此殊荣 |