|
|
Harry.Potter.2009-哈利·波特与混血王子
|
I killed Sirius Black! |
我杀了小天狼星.布莱克 |
He's back. |
他回来了 |
The police are continuing with the investigation... |
警方仍在调查 |
into the cause of the millennium bridge disaster . |
伦敦千禧桥坍塌的原因 |
millennium:n.千年期,千禧年;一千年,千年纪念;太平盛世,黄金时代; disaster:n.灾难,灾祸;不幸;
|
Traffic has been halted as police search for survivors. |
为搜救生还者 交通被迫中断 |
halted:v.停止,停顿(halt的过去式,过去分词);
|
The surrounding area remains closed. |
附近地区均已戒严 |
The mayor has urged londoners to remain calm... |
市长希望伦敦市民保持冷静 |
mayor:n.市长;镇长; londoners:伦敦人(Londoner的名词复数);
|
'"Harry Potter." |
哈利.波特 |
Who's Harry Potter? |
哈利.波特是谁 |
Oh, no one. |
没谁 |
Bit of a tosser , really. |
某个二货吧 |
tosser:二传手;二传队员;
|
Funny, that paper of yours. |
你的报纸很好玩 |
Couple nights ago |
我发誓 |
I could've sworn I saw a picture move. |
几天前 我看那图片动了 |
Really? - Thought I was going around the twist . |
是吗 -我估计是我神经错乱了 |
twist:v.捻;扭转;曲折;扭动;n.捻;拧;扭动;搓;
|
Hey, I was wondering... - Eleven. That's when I get off. |
我想问... -11点 我下班 |
You can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter. |
给我讲讲那个二货哈利.波特 |
You've been reckless this summer, Harry. |
今年夏天你有点鲁莽 哈利 |
reckless:adj.鲁莽的,不顾后果的;粗心大意的;
|
I like riding around on trains. |
我喜欢坐火车到处转转 |
Takes my mind off things. |
那能让我的头脑清静 |
Rather unpleasant to behold , isn't it? |
样子挺吓人吧 |
unpleasant:adj.令人不快的;不舒服的;不客气的 behold:v.看;注视;把...视为;int.瞧;看呀;
|
The tale is thrilling , if I say so myself. |
背后的故事也挺刺激 |
thrilling:adj.惊心动魄的; v.使非常兴奋; (thrill的现在分词)
|
But now is not the time to tell it. |
不过以后再给你讲 |
Take my arm. |
抓住我的胳膊 |
Do as I say. |
照我说的做 |
I just apparated, didn't i? |
我刚刚幻影移形了吗 |
Indeed. Quite successfully too, I might add. |
没错 而且我得说 你适应得很好 |
Most people vomit the first time. |
大多数人第一次幻影移形都会吐的 |
vomit:n.呕吐物;v.呕吐;吐;呕;
|
I can't imagine why. |
怎么可能吐 |
Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton. |
欢迎来到迷人的巴德莱.巴伯顿村 |
charming:adj.令人着迷的;吸引人的;v.吸引;迷住;控制,保护;(charm的现在分词)
|
Harry, I assume , right about now, you're wondering why I brought you here. |
哈利 你一定在想我为什么带你来这 |
assume:v.承担;假定;采取;呈现;
|
Am I right? |
对吗 |
Actually, sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it. |
说实话 这些年我已经习惯一头雾水了 |
Wands out, Harry. |
掏出魔杖 哈利 |
Wands:n.魔杖;权杖;指挥棒(wand的复数形式);
|
Horace? |
霍拉斯 |
Horace? |
霍拉斯 |
Merlin's beard! |
梅林的胡子 |
No need to disfigure me, Albus. |
没必要拆穿我啦 阿不思 |
disfigure:vt.使变丑;损毁…的外形;使大为减色;
|
Well, I must say you make a very convincing armchair , Horace. |
你这扶手椅装得相当成功 霍拉斯 |
convincing:adj.令人信服的; v.使确信; (convince的现在分词) armchair:n.扶手椅;足不出户的;
|
It's all in the upholstery . I come by the stuffing naturally . |
外套是就地取材 我身材本来就有料 |
upholstery:n.家具装饰用品业;垫衬物; stuffing:n.填料;填充物;v.填满;装满;塞满;灌满;把…塞进;(stuff的现在分词) naturally:adv.自然地;自然而然地;轻而易举;天生地;大方地;
|
What gave me away? |
我哪露馅了 |
Dragon's blood. |
龙血 |
Oh. - Oh, yes, introductions. |
怪不得 -对了 来给你介绍下 |
Harry, I'd like you to meet an old friend and colleague of mine... |
哈利 这是我的老朋友 也是老同事 |
colleague:n.同事,同僚;
|
Horace Slughorn. |
霍拉斯.斯拉格霍恩 |
Horace... |
霍拉斯 |
Well, you know who this is. |
你肯定认识他吧 |
Harry Potter. |
哈利.波特 |
What's with all the theatrics , Horace? |
弄成这样是干什么 霍拉斯 |
theatrics:n.戏剧演出;舞台效果;舞台表演艺术;
|
You weren't, by any chance, waiting for someone else, were you? |
你该不会是在等别人吧 |
Someone else? I'm sure I don't know what you mean. |
别人 你在说什么啊 |
All right. The death eaters have been trying to recruit me for over a year. |
好吧 这一年来食死徒一直想招揽我 |
eaters:n.食者; recruit:n.新兵; v.吸收(新成员); (通过招募)组成;
|
Do you know what that's like? |
你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
You can only say no so many times, |
我不能总拒绝他们 |
So I never stay anywhere more than a week. |
只好每星期都换个地方住 |