|
|
Harry.Potter.2007-哈利·波特与凤凰社
|
I don't know about you, it's just too hot today, isn't it? |
气温确实高 你说呢 |
And it's going to get even worse. |
而且在持续攀升 |
Temperatures up in the mid-30s Celsius , that's the mid-90s Fahrenheit , tomorrow, maybe even hitting 100. |
目前已超过三十摄氏度 也就是九十华氏度 明天甚至可能过百 |
Celsius:adj.摄氏的;n.摄氏度; Fahrenheit:adj.华氏的;华氏温度计的;n.华氏温度计;华氏温标;
|
So, please, remember to cover up and stay cool with the hottest hits on your FM dial. |
小心晒伤 注意避暑 FM电台陪您共度炎炎夏日 |
Come on, guys, time to go home. |
走吧 伙计们 回家吧 |
Come on, love, off you get. |
亲爱的 下来吧 |
Do we have to? - Yes, we do. |
再玩会儿行吗 -不行 |
I'll make you your favorite dinner to compensate . |
晚上给你做好吃的补偿 |
compensate:v.补偿,赔偿;抵消;
|
He squealed like a pig, didn't he? |
听见他哀嚎了吗 |
squealed:v.尖声长叫;发出长而尖的声音;告密;告发;(squeal的过去分词和过去式)
|
Yeah, brilliant punch , Big D. Did you see his face? |
打的漂亮 大D 看到他的表情了吗 |
punch:n.冲床; v.拳打; (用打孔器等)打孔;
|
Beat up another 10-year-old? |
又欺负小孩子了 |
This one deserved it. - Yeah. |
是他欠打 -就是 |
deserved:adj.值得的;该奖[罚]的;v.值得;应得;应受;(deserve的过去分词和过去式)
|
Five against one, very brave. - Well, you're one to talk. |
五对一 真勇敢 -谁有你勇敢啊 |
Moaning in your sleep every night? |
睡觉都会哭 |
Moaning:v.呻吟;抱怨;呼啸;发出萧萧声(moan的现在分词)
|
At least I'm not afraid of my pillow . |
至少我不怕枕头 |
pillow:n.枕头;v.垫;枕于…;使…靠在;
|
'"Don't kill Cedric." |
别杀塞德里克 |
Who's Cedric, your boyfriend? |
塞德里克是谁 你男朋友吗 |
Shut up. - "He's going to kill me, Mum." |
闭嘴 -他要杀我 妈妈救我 |
Where is your mum? |
你妈妈呢 |
Where is your mum, Potter? |
你妈妈呢 波特 |
She dead? |
死了 |
Is she dead? |
是不是死了 |
Is she a dead Pott ...? |
她就是个死了的 |
Pott:n.375×312mm纸张;
|
Dudley. - Dudley, let's go. |
达力 -达力 我们走吧 |
What's going on? - What are you doing? |
怎么了 -你要干嘛 |
I'm not doing anything. - We're getting out of here, Dudley. |
不是我 -先走了 达力 |
Come on, Dudley, hurry up. |
走吧 达力 快 |
Dudley, run. |
达力 快逃 |
Expecto Patronum. |
呼神护卫 |
Mrs. Figg. |
费格夫人 |
Don't put away your wand , Harry. |
别收魔杖 哈利 |
wand:n.魔杖; v.用扫描笔在…上扫描条形码;
|
They might come back. |
以防他们再来 |
Dementors in Little Whinging , whatever next? |
摄魂怪都出现在小惠金区了 还能多糟 |
Whinging:v.喋喋不休地抱怨;(whinge的现在分词形式)
|
Whole world's gone topsy-turvy . |
整个世界一团乱 |
topsy-turvy:n.颠倒; adj.颠倒的; v.颠倒地; vt.使颠倒;
|
I don't understand. How do you know...? |
我不懂 你怎么知道 |
Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you. |
是邓布利多 他让我看着你 |
keep an eye on:v.照看;留意;密切注视;
|
Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore? |
邓布利多 你认识他 |
After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year, did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own? |
那可怜孩子刚死在神秘人手里 你真觉得他会让你一个人到处乱晃吗 |
Good Lord , boy. They told me you were intelligent . |
真是 亏他们还夸你聪明呢 |
Lord:n.(英国)贵族,大人,大臣;v.使成贵族;作威作福; intelligent:adj.有才智的;悟性强的;聪明的;有智力的
|
Now, get inside and stay there. |
回家呆着 不要出门 |
Expect someone will be in touch soon. |
我想很快就会有人来 |
Whatever happens, don't leave the house. |
不管发生什么 都不要离开家 |
It is hot. That's right, hot everywhere. |
确实很热 不过哪里都一样 |
There's sweat. There's stifling . |
汗流浃背 酷热难耐 |
stifling:adj.令人窒息的;沉闷的;v.使窒息;粉碎;(stifle的现在分词)
|
Diddykins? |
达达小宝贝 |
Is that you? |
是你吗 |
Duddy. Vernon, come quick. |
达达 弗农 快来 |
We're going to have to take him to a hospital. |
得带他去医院 |
Who did this to you, boy? |
谁干的 儿子 |
Happy, are we, now? |
你高兴啦 |
You've finally done it. You've finally driven him loopy . |
你终于成功的逼疯了他 |
finally:adv.终于;最终;(用于列举)最后;彻底地; loopy:adj.多圈的;呆头呆脑的;
|