|
|
Harry.Potter.2005-哈利·波特与火焰杯
|
Bloody kids. |
这帮该死的孩子 |
Bloody:adj.血腥的;血淋淋的;v.血染;
|
How fastidious you've become, Wormtail. |
你真是越来越挑剔了 虫尾巴 |
fastidious:adj.挑剔的;苛求的,难取悦的;(微生物等)需要复杂营养地;
|
As I recall , you once called the nearest gutter pipe home. |
我记得 你原来可是住下水道的 |
recall:v.记起;回想起;使想到;勾起;召回;n.记忆力;记性;回归请求;回收令; gutter:n.排水沟;槽;贫民区;vi.流;形成沟;adj.贫贱的;粗俗的;耸人听闻的;
|
Could it be that the task of nursing me has become wearisome for you? |
你最近是不是 不乐意伺候我了 |
wearisome:adj.使疲倦的;使厌倦的;乏味的;
|
Oh, no. No, no, my Lord Voldemort . |
不 不是 伏地魔大人 |
Lord:n.(英国)贵族,大人,大臣;v.使成贵族;作威作福; Voldemort:n.伏地魔(《哈利波特》里的人物);
|
I only meant... |
我只是想 |
perhaps if we were to do it without the boy. |
不用那个男孩也可以 |
No! The boy is everything! |
不行 他是关键 |
It cannot be done without him. |
非他不可 |
And it will be done. Exactly as I said . |
这件事必须按我说的办 |
as I said:正如我所说的
|
I will not disappoint you, my Lord. - Good. |
我一定不会让您失望的 主人 -很好 |
First, gather our old comrades. |
首先要召集我们的老朋友 |
Send them a sign. |
发个信号提醒他们 |
Nagini tells me the old Muggle caretaker is standing just outside the door. |
纳吉尼说 有个麻瓜老管家 正站在门外呢 |
Muggle:n.麻瓜(不会魔法的人); caretaker:n.看管者;看门人;守护者;adj.临时代理的;
|
Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting. |
别挡着门 虫尾巴 让我好好欢迎一下客人 |
Avada Kedavra! |
阿瓦达索命 |
Harry. |
哈利 |
Harry! |
哈利 |
Are you all right? |
你没事吧 |
Hermione. Bad dream. |
赫敏 我做噩梦了 |
When did you get here? - Just now. You? |
你什么时候来的 -刚到 你呢 |
Last night. |
昨天晚上 |
Wake up! Wake up, Ronald! |
醒醒 醒醒 罗恩 |
Bloody hell. |
老天啊 |
Honestly, get dressed. |
快点穿衣服吧 |
And don't go back to sleep. |
可别再睡着了 |
Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready! |
快点 罗恩 你妈妈说早饭都做好了 |
Ron, where are we actually going? - Don't know. |
罗恩 我们到底要去哪 -不知道 |
Hey, Dad. Where are we going? - Haven't the foggiest . |
老爸 我们去哪 -我也一头雾水呢 |
foggiest:有雾的(foggy的最高级);
|
Keep up! |
快跟上 |
Arthur! |
亚瑟 |
It's about time, son. |
你终于到了 |
Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. |
抱歉 阿莫斯 有人不太愿意起床 |
sleepy:adj.困倦的;瞌睡的;安静的;
|
This is Amos Diggory, everyone. |
各位 这就是阿莫斯.迪戈里 |
Works with me at the Ministry . |
是我在部里的同事 |
Ministry:n.(政府的)部门;
|
And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right? |
这帅小伙一定是塞德里克吧 |
strapping:n.鞭打; adj.魁梧的; v.用带捆扎; lad:n.小伙子;老朋友;
|
Yes, sir. |
是的 先生 |
This way. |
这边走 |
Merlin's beard! You must be Harry Potter. |
梅林的胡子啊 你就是哈利.波特吧 |
Yes, sir. - Great, great pleasure. |
是的 先生 -幸会 幸会 |
Pleasure to meet you too, sir. |
幸会 先生 |
Yes, it's just over there. |
就在那边 |
Shall we? - Oh, yeah. |
我们准备走吧 -好的 |
We don't want to be late. |
迟到了可不好 |
Come on. Nearly there now. Get yourself into a good position. |
来 快到时间了 大家各就各位 |
Why are they all standing around that manky old boot? |
为什么都围着那只破鞋 |
manky:adj.坏的;肮脏的;邋遢相的;
|
That isn't just any manky old boot. - It's a Portkey. |
那可不是普通的破鞋 -是个门钥匙 |
Time to go! |
该走了 |
What's a Portkey? |
门钥匙是什么 |
Ready! After three. One, two... - Harry! |
准备好 数到三 一 二 -哈利 |
three! |
三 |
Let go, kids! |
松手 孩子们 |