|
|
HaraldHaas_2011G-_用每一个灯泡传输无线信号_
|
Do you know that we have 1.4 million cellular radio masts deployed worldwide ? |
你知道 全世界有一千四百万 无线电信号发射塔吗? |
cellular:adj.细胞的;多孔的;由细胞组成的;n.移动电话;单元; masts:[船]船桅;[船]桅杆(mast的复数形式); deployed:v.部署(deploy的过去式);展开; worldwide:adj.全世界的;adv.在世界各地;
|
And these are base stations. |
而且还有信号站. |
And we also have more than five billion of these devices here. |
我们还有超过 五十亿的 像这样的设备. |
devices:n.[机][计]设备;[机]装置;[电子]器件(device的复数);
|
These are cellular mobile phones. |
蜂窝式移动电话. |
mobile:n.手机;汽车;移动电话;adj.活跃的;可动的;
|
And with these mobile phones, we transmit more than 600 terabytes of data every month. |
我们每个月 要用这些手机传输超过600 万亿字节 的数据. |
transmit:v.传送;发射;播送;传播;传染; terabytes:n.兆兆字节(信息量度单位,terabyte的复数);
|
This is a 6 with 14 zeroes -- a very large number. |
就是一个6后面跟14个0 这是个非常大的数字. |
And wireless communications has become a utility like electricity and water. |
而且无线通讯 已经变成了像水和电 一样的基本生活必需品. |
wireless:adj.无线的;无线电的;n.无线电;v.用无线电发送; utility:n.公用事业;实用;实用程序;adj.多用途的;多效用的; electricity:n.电力;电流;强烈的紧张情绪;
|
We use it everyday. We use it in our everyday lives now -- in our private lives, in our business lives. |
我们每天都用它. 我们生活中用得着, 私人生活和工作中也依赖它. |
And we even have to be asked sometimes, very kindly, to switch off the mobile phone at events like this for good reasons. |
有些时候出于必要 我们还会被和气地要求把手机关掉 就像今天这样的场合. |
mobile phone:移动电话
|
And it's this importance why I decided to look into the issues that this technology has, because it's so fundamental to our lives. |
我决定关注这个话题 的原因是很重要的 那是因为这项技术 对我们的生活非常重要. |
issues:n.重要议题;争论的问题;v.宣布;公布;发出;(issue的第三人称单数和复数) technology:n.技术;工艺;术语; fundamental:n.基础; adj.十分重大的;
|
And one of the issues is capacity . |
还有一个问题是容量问题. |
capacity:n.能力;容量;资格,地位;生产力;
|
The way we transmit wireless data is by using electromagnetic waves -- in particular , radio waves. |
我们现在用来传输无线数据的方式是 电磁波,更准确地是无线电波. |
electromagnetic:adj.电磁的; in particular:尤其,特别;
|
And radio waves are limited . |
无线电波是有局限性的. |
limited:adj.有限的; n.高级快车; v.限制; (limit的过去分词和过去式)
|
They are scarce; they are expensive; and we only have a certain range of it. |
它稀少又昂贵, 而且我们只有一定的范围可以使用. |
And it's this limitation that doesn't cope with the demand of wireless data transmissions and the number of bytes and data which are transmitted every month. |
这个限制, 使其不能满足 利用无线数据传输的 每个月大量的字节和数据. |
limitation:n.限制;局限;限度;控制; cope:v.处理;n.大圆衣; transmissions:n.传输;传染;播送;发射;广播;传动装置(transmission的复数) transmitted:v.传送;输送;发射;播送;传播;传染;(transmit的过去分词和过去式)
|
And we are simply running out of spectrum . |
而且它能使用的范围也都已经被利用了. |
spectrum:n.光谱;频谱;范围;余象;
|
There's another problem. |
还有一个问题 |
That is efficiency . |
就是能效. |
efficiency:n.效率;效能;功效;
|
These 1.4 million cellular radio masts, or base stations, consume a lot of energy. |
这些一百四十万个无线信号发射塔或者是基站, 要消耗大量的能量. |
consume:v.消耗;吃;毁灭;烧毁;
|
And mind you, most of the energy is not used to transmit the radio waves, it is used to cool the base stations. |
还要指出的是,这其中大部分的能量 并不是用来传输无线电波的, 而是用在冷却基站的. |
Then the efficiency of such a base station is only at about five percent. |
这样的一个基站的效率 大概只有百分之五. |
And that creates a big problem. |
这就是个大问题. |
Then there's another issue that you're all aware of. |
还有一个大家都知道的问题. |
You have to switch off your mobile phone during flights. |
那就是坐飞机的时候你得 把手机关了. |
In hospitals, they are security issues. |
在医院里,还有安全问题. |
And security is another issue. |
数据的安全性是另一个问题. |
These radio waves penetrate through walls. |
这些无线电波能穿透墙面. |
penetrate:v.渗透;进入;穿过;看透;
|
They can be intercepted , and somebody can make use of your network if he has bad intentions . |
它就能被截获, 有人就可以利用你的网络 干些坏事什么的. |
intercepted:v.拦截;拦阻;截住;(intercept的过去式和过去分词) make use of:使用,利用; intentions:n.目的,意向,意图;打算;(intention的复数)
|
So these are the main four issues. |
这就是主要的四个问题. |
But on the other hand , we have 14 billion of these: light bulbs , light. |
另一方面, 我们有一百四十亿个 灯泡. |
on the other hand:另一方面; bulbs:n.[电]灯泡;[植]鳞茎;大浇斗(bulb的复数);
|
And light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum. |
而光是电磁波谱中的一部分. |
So let's look at this in the context of the entire electromagnetic spectrum, where we have gamma rays. |
我们来利用一点背景知识. 这是一个完整的电磁波谱,这里是伽玛射线, |
context:n.环境;上下文;来龙去脉; gamma:n.微克;希腊语的第三个字母;
|
You don't want to get close to gamma rays, it could be dangerous. |
你不会想利用伽玛射线,因为它是危险的. |
X-rays, useful when you go to hospitals. |
X光可以用在医疗上. |
Then there's ultraviolet light. |
这里是紫外光. |
ultraviolet:adj.紫外的;紫外线的;n.紫外线辐射,紫外光;
|
it's good for a nice suntan , but otherwise dangerous for the human body. |
如果想晒黑一点,它倒是帮得上忙. 但其它时候对人体却是有害的. |
suntan:n.晒黑;土黄色军服;棕色;
|
Infrared -- due to eye safety regulations , can be only used with low power. |
红外线 出于对眼睛的安全考虑 你只能用很低的功率. |
Infrared:n.红外线;adj.红外线的; regulations:n.章程;规则;法规;管理,控制;(regulation的复数)
|
And then we have the radio waves, they have the issues I've just mentioned. |
然后有无线电波,它的问题我们刚刚谈过. |
And in the middle there, we have this visible light spectrum. |
中间这里,我们有可见光区域. |
visible:adj.明显的;看得见的;现有的;可得到的;n.可见物;进出口贸易中的有形项目;
|
It's light, and light has been around for many millions of years. |
它是光, 光在生活里有许多许多百万年了. |
And in fact, it has created us, has created life, has created all the stuff of life. |
事实上,是光创造了我们. 它创造了生命 创造了生命的全部. |
stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
So it's inherently safe to use. |
所以光本身就是安全可用的. |
inherently:adv.内在地;固有地;天性地;
|
And wouldn't it be great to use that for wireless communications? |
如果能直接用于无线通讯难道不是很棒吗? |
Not only that , I compared [it to] the entire spectrum. |
不仅只是这个,我比较了一下整个光谱. |
only that:只是;要不是; compared:adj.比较的,对照的; v.相比; (compare的过去式和过去分词)
|
I compared the radio waves spectrum -- the size of it -- with the size of the visible light spectrum. |
我比较了无线电波光谱 把它的大小和 可见光谱的大小进行了比较. |
And guess what? |
猜猜结果如何? |
We have 10,000 times more of that spectrum, which is there for us to use. |
可见光谱能用的范围是无线电波的一万倍, 这些都可以被我们利用. |
So not only do we have this huge amount of spectrum, let's compare that with a number I've just mentioned. |
所以我们不仅有这么大光谱范围可以用, 我来把刚才提到的数字和这些比较一下. |
We have 1.4 million expensively deployed, inefficient radio cellular base stations. |
我们一共有 一百四十万个造价高, 效率低的无线电波发射基站. |
expensively:adv.昂贵地;乱花钱地; inefficient:adj.无效率的,效率低的;无能的;
|
And multiply that by 10,000, then you end up at 14 billion. |
把这个数字乘以一万, 那就是一百四十个亿. |
multiply:vt.乘; vi.乘; v.多样地; adj.多层的;
|
14 billion is the number of light bulbs installed already. |
一百四十个亿恰好是已经在使用中的电灯泡的数量. |
installed:v.安装;设置;使就职(install的过去分词和过去式)
|
So we have the infrastructure there. |
所以我们已经有了基础设施在那. |
infrastructure:n.基础设施;公共建设;下部构造;
|
Look at the ceiling, you see all these light bulbs. |
看屋顶上,你看那些灯泡. |
Go to the main floor, you see these light bulbs. |
再看主层上,还能看到很多灯泡. |
Can we use them for communications? |
我们能把它们用于沟通吗? |
Yes. |
能. |
What do we need to do? |
我们需要做什么呢? |
The one thing we need to do is we have to replace these inefficient incandescent light bulbs, florescent lights, with this new technology of LED, |
有一件事我们需要做的 就是把这些效率不高的白炽灯 和荧光灯 换成新技术的LED(发光二极管) |
incandescent:adj.辉耀的;炽热的;发白热光的; florescent:adj.花盛开的,开花的;
|
LED light bulbs. |
LED灯. |
An LED is a semiconductor . It's an electronic device. |
LED是个半导体,是个电子器件. |
semiconductor:n.[电子][物]半导体; electronic:adj.电子的;电子器件的;电子设备的;
|
And it has a very nice acute property. |
它有一个特别好的敏锐的性能. |
acute:adj.严重的,[医]急性的;敏锐的;激烈的;尖声的;
|
Its intensity can be modulated at very high speeds, and it can be switched off at very high speeds. |
它的亮度是可以 高速调节. 它也能以很快的速度开启或关闭. |
intensity:n.强度;强烈;[电子]亮度;紧张; modulated:adj.已调的; v.调整,调节;
|
And this is a fundamental basic property that we exploit with our technology. |
这是我们发展这项技术的 一个很基础的 性能. |
exploit:v.利用…为自己谋利;剥削;压榨;运用;发挥;
|
So let's show how we do that. |
让我来演示下我们是怎么做的. |
Let's go to the closest neighbor to the visible light spectrum -- go to remote controls. |
让我们来看看离可见光最近的光谱 遥控器的光谱. |
remote:adj.偏远的;偏僻的;遥远的;久远的;
|
You all know remote controls have an infrared LED -- basically you switch on the LED, and if it's off, you switch it off. |
大家都知道遥控器有红外线的LED, 开机的时候就开了LED,关了遥控的同时关了LED. |
basically:adv.主要地,基本上; switch on:n.接通;
|
And it creates a simple, low-speed data stream in 10,000 bits per second, 20,000 bits per second. |
它发射一个简单的,低速的数据流 每秒传输十万个字节, 或者每秒二十万个字节. |
Not usable for a YouTube video. |
如果使用Youtube这是不够的. |
What we have done is we have developed a technology with which we can furthermore replace the remote control of our light bulb . |
我们所做的就是 开发了一项新技术 我们可以用这项新技术 取代我们对灯泡的远程控制. |
furthermore:adv.此外;而且; remote control:遥控; light bulb:n.灯泡;
|
We transmit with our technology, not only a single data stream, we transmit thousands of data streams in parallel , at even higher speeds. |
在我们技术里, 我们不是只用一个简单的数据流 我们在同一时间并行传输 几千个数据流, 而且传输速度更快. |
parallel:adj.平行的; v.与…相似; n.极其相似的人(或情况、事件等);
|
And the technology we have developed -- it's called SIM OFDM. |
我们开发的这项技术 叫SIM OFDM. |
And it's spacial modulation -- these are the only technical terms, I'm not going into details -- but this is how we enabled that light source to transmit data. |
它还有特殊的调控-- 这都是技术词汇,就不深入了-- 是这项技术 使得我们能利用光源 进行数据传输. |
spacial:adj.空间的;存在于空间的;占地位的; modulation:n.[电子]调制;调整; technical:adj.工艺的,科技的;技术上的;专门的; enabled:v.使得;授予…权力;(enabled是enable的过去式) source:n.来源;水源;原始资料;
|
You will say, "Okay, this is nice -- a slide created in 10 minutes." |
你会说:"嗯,这不错, 花十分钟就能做出这样的一页幻灯片." |
But not only that. |
但这不是全部. |
What we've done is we have also developed a demonstrator . |
我们还研发了 一个演示仪器. |
demonstrator:n.示威者;论证者;指示者;证明者;
|
And I'm showing for the first time in public this visible light demonstrator. |
这是我第一次在公开场合 展示这台可见光的演示仪器. |
And what we have here is no ordinary desk lamp . |
这里放着的是 一个普通的台灯. |
desk lamp:桌灯,台灯;
|
We fit in an LED light bulb, worth three U.S. dollars, put in our signal processing technology. |
我们放入一个价值三美元的 LED灯泡, 加入我们信息处理的技术. |
processing:v.加工;处理;审核;数据处理;v.列队行进;缓缓前进;(process的现在分词)
|
And then what we have here is a little hole. |
这里有一个小洞. |
And the light goes through that hole. |
光从这个小洞穿过. |
There's a receiver. |
这里是个接收装置. |
The receiver will convert these little, subtle changes in the amplitude that we create there into an electrical signal. |
这个接收装置能把我们创造的 这些很微小的亮度变化 转化为电子信号. |
convert:v.转换; n.改变宗教(或信仰、观点)的人; subtle:adj.微妙的;精细的;敏感的;狡猾的;稀薄的; amplitude:n.振幅;丰富,充足;广阔; electrical:adj.有关电的;电气科学的;
|
And that signal is then converted back to a high-speed data stream. |
这些电子信息再被转化成 高速的数据流. |
converted:adj.修改的;改变信仰的;v.转变;改变信仰(convert的过去式和过去分词形式);
|
In the future we hope that we can integrate this little hole into these smart phones. |
将来我们希望能 把这样的小洞整合到 智能手机中. |
integrate:v.成为一体;(使)加入;adj.完全的;
|
And not only integrate a photo detector here, but maybe use the camera inside. |
不仅是加入一个照片感应装置, 还可以在里面放一个照相机. |
detector:n.探测器;检测器;发现者;侦察器;
|
So what happens when I switch on that light? |
所以当我打开灯的时候 会发生什么呢? |
As you would expect, it's a light, a desk lamp. |
就像你期待的那样, 它是个灯泡,一个台灯. |
Put your book beneath it and you can read. |
把你的书放在下面,就能阅读, |
beneath:prep.在…之下;adv.在下方;
|
It's illuminating the space. |
它照亮了空间. |
illuminating:adj.照明的;有启发性的;v.照明,解释;(illuminate的现在分词)
|
But at the same time , you see this video coming up here. |
但在同时,你能看到这上面有视频开始播放. |
at the same time:同时;另一方面;与此同时;
|
And that's a video, a high-definition video that is transmitted through that light beam . |
这个高清晰度的视频 是用光束传输的. |
high-definition:高清晰度; beam:n.光线; v.发射(电波);
|
You're critical . |
你有些怀疑. |
critical:adj.鉴定的;[核]临界的;批评的,爱挑剔的;危险的;决定性的;评论的;
|
You think, "Ha, ha, ha. |
想着,"哈哈, |
This is a smart academic doing a little bit of tricks here." |
这是聪明的学者用了一点小诡计." |
academic:adj.学术的;理论的;学院的;n.大学生,大学教师;学者;
|
But let me do this. |
但如果我这样做. |
(Applause) |
(掌声) |
Once again. |
再来一次. |
Still don't believe? |
还不相信? |
It is this light that transmits this high-definition video in a split stream. |
就是这个台灯 把高清晰的视频通过分开的数据流传输的. |
transmits:v.传送;发射;播送;传播;传染;(transmit的第三人称单数) split:v.分离;使分离;劈开;离开;分解;n.劈开;裂缝;adj.劈开的;
|
And if you look at the light, it is illuminating as you would expect. |
如果你看着这灯, 它还是那么亮. |
You don't notice with your human eye. |
人类的眼睛无法分辨这些变化. |
You don't notice the subtle changes in the amplitude that we impress onto this light bulb. |
你不会发现我们加在这个灯泡上的 亮度的微小变化. |
impress:v.盖印;强征;传送;给予某人深刻印象;
|
It's serving the purpose of illumination , but at the same time, we are able to transmit this data. |
它起到了提供照明的作用, 同时也传输了数据. |
illumination:n.照明;[光]照度;启发;灯饰(需用复数);阐明;
|
And you see, even light from the ceiling comes down here to the receiver. |
你能看到, 即使是屋顶上的光也能照到这个接收装置上. |
It can ignore that constant light, because all the receiver's interested in are subtle changes. |
接收装置能忽略固定不变的光, 因为它只关心那些 微小的变化. |
ignore:v.驳回诉讼;忽视;不理睬;
|
You also have a critical question now, and you say, "Okay, do I have to have the light on all the time to have this working?" |
你还是时不时地会有怀疑的问题. 你会说:"好吧 我是不是得时刻开着灯 才能让它工作呢?" |
And the answer is yes. |
答案是:是的 |
But, you can dim down the light to a level that it appears to be off. |
但你能调暗这灯 暗到它看起来像是关着的. |
dim:adj.暗淡的,昏暗的; v.使暗淡,使失去光泽; n.笨蛋,傻子;
|
And you are still able to transmit data -- that's possible. |
这样它还是可以传输数据. |
So I've mentioned to you the four challenges. |
我提到过四个挑战. |
Capacity: |
容量. |
We have 10,000 times more spectrum, 10,000 times more LEDs installed already in the infrastructure there. |
我们有一万倍的光谱范围 一万多倍的LED灯 已经搭建在基础设施中. |
LEDs:v.领导;通向;指引(lead的过去分词);
|
You would agree with me, hopefully, there's no issue of capacity anymore. |
我想你会同意说 容量已经不再是个问题. |
Efficiency: |
经济. |
This is data through illumination -- it's first of all an illumination device. |
这是通过照明传输数据 首先是照明仪器. |
first of all:adv.首先;
|
And if you do the energy budget , the data transmission comes for free -- highly energy efficient. |
如果你想减少能量消耗, 这数据传输是免费的 很节能的方法. |
budget:n.预算,预算费;v.安排,预定;把…编入预算;adj.廉价的; highly:adv.高度地;非常;非常赞许地;
|
I don't mention the high energy efficiency of these LED light bulbs. |
我没提过LED灯泡的 高度节能的性质. |
If the whole world would deploy them, you would save hundreds of power plants. |
如果整个世界都用它们, 那我们能省许多的发电场. |
That's aside. |
这个先放在一边. |
And then I've mentioned the availability . |
我还提到了可用性. |
availability:n.可用性;有效性;实用性;
|
You will agree with me that we have lights in the hospital. |
我们都知道医院里有灯泡, |
You need to see what to do. |
你得看得到要做什么. |
You have lights in an aircraft . |
飞机上也有灯泡. |
aircraft:n.飞机,航空器;
|
So it's everywhere in a day there is light. |
所有地方都有灯泡. |
Look around. Everywhere. Look at your smart phone. |
看看周围,所有地方.看看你的智能手机. |
It has a flashlight, an LED flashlight. |
它有一个闪光灯,那是个LED灯. |
These are potential sources for high-speed data transmission. |
它们都是潜在的高速数据传输的设备. |
potential:n.潜能;可能性;[电]电势;adj.潜在的;可能的;势的; sources:n.来源;出处;起源;根源;原因;v.(从…)获得(source的第三人称单数和复数)
|
And then there's security. |
还有安全问题. |
You would agree with me that light doesn't penetrate through walls. |
你会同意说 光不能穿透墙壁. |
So no one, if I have a light here, if I have secure data, no one on the other side of this room through that wall would be able to read that data. |
所以如果我有个灯泡在这, 如果我有安全相关的数据, 在墙那边的人是不可能 透过墙壁猎取我的数据的. |
on the other side:另一面;在另一边;
|
And there's only data where there is light. |
只有在有光的地方才能看到数据. |
So if I don't want that receiver to receive the data, then what I could do, turn it away. |
所以如果我不希望接收装置接收数据, 我能做的是 把它转开. |
So the data goes in that direction, not there anymore. |
所以数据是往那个方向传,不是这了. |
Now we can in fact see where the data is going to. |
现在我们能真的看到数据是往哪里传了 |
So for me, the applications of it, to me, are beyond imagination at the moment. |
所以对我来说, 这项技术的应用前景 是超乎想像的. |
imagination:n.想象;想象力;创造力;想象的事物;
|
We have had a century of very nice, smart application developers . |
过去的一个世纪里,我们有很棒很聪明的应用设备开发者. |
application:n.应用;申请;应用程序;敷用; developers:n.开发商;发展者;[摄]显影剂(developer的复数);
|
And you only have to notice, where we have light, there is a potential way to transmit data. |
你只需要注意到,哪里有光 哪里就能用来传输数据. |
But I can give you a few examples. |
我来举几个例子. |
Well you may see the impact already now. |
你可能已经注意到了它的影响力了. |
impact:n.影响;效果;碰撞;冲击力;v.挤入,压紧;撞击;对…产生影响;
|
This is a remote operated vehicle beneath the ocean. |
在这片海域下面, 有一个远程操控的移动设备. |
vehicle:n.[车辆]车辆;工具;交通工具;运载工具;传播媒介;媒介物;
|
And they use light to illuminate space down there. |
它们用光来照亮底下的空间. |
illuminate:照明;照亮;照射;解释;使容光焕发;
|
And this light can be used to transmit wireless data that these things [use] to communicate with each other. |
光能被用来传输无线数据 这些东西就能用光来相互交流. |
Intrinsically safe environments like this petrochemical plant -- you can't use RF, it may generate antenna sparks , but you can use light -- you see plenty of light there. |
自然而然地保护了环境 在那些石化工厂里 你不能用RF, 它会在天线上产生火花, 但它可以用光,你能看到许多的灯光在那. |
Intrinsically:adv.本质地;内在地;固有地; petrochemical:adj.石化的;n.石油化学产品; generate:v.产生;引起; antenna:n.[电讯]天线;[动]触角,[昆]触须; sparks:n.(船或飞机上的)无线电通信师;
|
In hospitals, for new medical instruments; in streets for traffic control. |
在医院里, 用于新的医疗设备; 在街上用来控制交通状况. |
Cars have LED-based headlights , LED-based back lights, and cars can communicate with each other and prevent accidents in the way that they exchange information. |
车辆有LED灯做的前灯,后灯 这样车辆间就能交流了. 它们这样交换信息的方式 能阻止交通事故的发生. |
headlights:n.(车辆的)前灯,前灯的光束;(headlight的复数) in the way:妨碍;挡道; exchange:n.交换;交流;交易所;兑换;v.交换;交易;兑换;
|
Traffic lights can communicate to the car and so on. |
而且信号灯也能和车辆进行沟通. |
And then you have these millions of street lamps deployed around the world. |
而且全世界还有几百万个 这样的路灯. |
lamps:n.灯具(lamp的复数); v.看;
|
And every street lamp could be a free access point. |
即使是这路灯也能成为免费的发射点. |
We call it, in fact, a Li-Fi, light-fidelity. |
我们叫它 Li Fi 忠于光的. |
And then we have these aircraft cabins . |
还有这些飞机机舱. |
cabins:n.隔间;(飞机的)座舱;小屋;(cabin的复数)
|
There are hundreds of lights in an aircraft cabin, and each of these lights could be a potential transmitter of wireless data. |
里面有几百盏灯, 每一个这样的灯 都有潜在的传输无线信号的能力. |
transmitter:n.[电讯]发射机,[通信]发报机;传达人;
|
So you could enjoy your most favorite TED video on your long flight back home. |
所以你就能在长长的回家旅途中 享受你最喜欢的TED视频. |
Online life. So that is a vision , I think, that is possible. |
线上生活.我想这个设想是可行的. |
vision:n.视力;美景;幻象;想象力;v.想象;显现;梦见;
|
So, all we would need to do is to fit a small microchip to every potential illumination device. |
我们需要做的就只是 把一个微小的芯片 插入到每一个潜在的照明设备中. |
microchip:n.微型集成电路片,微芯片;
|
And this would then combine two basic functionalities : illumination and wireless data transmission. |
这就整合了 两个基本的功能: 照明和无线数据传输. |
functionalities:n.功能;[数]泛函性,函数性;
|
And it's this symbiosis that I personally believe could solve the four essential problems that face us in wireless communication these days. |
我个人相信,这种组合 能解决我们现在无线信号传输中 四个关键的问题. |
symbiosis:n.[生态]共生;合作关系;共栖; personally:adv.个人;亲自;本人;就本人而言; essential:n.要点;要素;实质;必需品;adj.完全必要的;必不可少的;极其重要的;本质的;
|
And in the future, you would not only have 14 billion light bulbs, you may have 14 billion Li-Fis deployed worldwide -- for a cleaner, a greener, and even a brighter future. |
在将来, 我们不仅仅是有只一百四十万个灯泡, 而是有一百四十万个Li Fi. 遍布全球 创建一个更干净 更绿色,更光明的未来. |
Thank you. |
谢谢, |
(Applause) |
(掌声) |