|
|
Happy.Feet.2.2011-快乐的大脚
|
Brothers and sisters, penguins all. |
兄弟姐妹们,企鹅们 |
penguins:n.企鹅;(penguin的复数)
|
Everything in this world... |
这世上所有的事 |
No matter how big... |
无论多大 |
no matter how small... |
无论多小 |
is connected in ways we never expected. |
都有我们意想不到的关联 |
Yes, indeed. |
是的 |
Mumble ! |
马布尔! |
Mumble:vt.含糊地说;抿着嘴嚼;vi.含糊地说话;n.含糊的话;咕噜;
|
Sorry... |
对不起 |
Lift your head up 'Cause you're a star. |
抬起头来 因为你是大明星 |
Be strong, boy, know who you are. |
要坚强 孩子 知道你是谁吗?! |
Come on, Erik, give it a shat . |
来,艾瑞克,试试 |
shat:v.排泄粪便,拉屎(shit的过去式和过去分词);
|
Hey. |
嘿 |
Aw, my little munkin. |
哦,我的宝贝 |
I'll go talk to him. |
我去跟他谈谈 |
Oh, let me try. |
噢,让我去吧 |
Hey, little guy. |
嘿 小家伙 |
Are you okay'? - Mm-hm. |
你好吗? - Mm-hm. |
You're not joining the party? - Mm-mm. |
为什么不和大家一起跳呢 - 不 |
Can you say why? |
能告诉我为什么吗? |
Why? |
为什么? |
Na. What I mean is, why are you...? |
不不,我的意思是… |
Uncle Mumble. I think he's asking, "Why dance?" |
马布尔叔叔,我想他是问为什么要跳舞 |
Like, he needs a solid reason. Don't you, Erik? |
好像需要一个理由 是不是,艾瑞克? |
Yeah. |
是 |
Plenty of reasons to dance. |
是的 有很多跳舞的理由啊 |
What's mine, Pa? |
我的是什么,爸爸? |
Well, the only way to find out is to try it. |
好吧 能找到理由的唯一方法就是 跳跳试试 |
Come on, son. It's just one big old fact after the other. |
来吧儿子!只不过是轮流迈动脚步 |
No one'll laugh at you, I promise. |
没人会笑话你的 我保证 |
Come on. On my feet. |
来吧,到我脚上来 |
Yeah. |
是啊. |
You'll get the hang of it. All you gotta do... |
你会学会的 你需要做的就是 |
is feel the beat. |
感觉节奏 |
Come on, son. Let's shake this world! |
来吧,儿子!让我们跳起来! |
That's it. Get stupid. |
就是这样!放开跳! |
It's not funny! |
这不好笑! |
Can you whiz an cue and finishwith a headstand ? I don't think so. |
你能倒立着用尾巴尿尿吗?我不觉得 |
whiz:n.飕飕声;奇才;vi.飕飕作声;vt.使飕飕作声; cue:n.暗示;提示;信号;(戏剧的)提示;v.给(某人)暗示(或提示); headstand:n.头手倒立;vi.作头手倒立;
|
Are you okay? Are you hurt? |
你还好吗?受伤了吗? |
Oh, gash . That was... Wow. |
老天!刚才真是… 哇哦 |
gash:n.很深的裂缝;砍得很深的伤口;vt.划开;砍入很深;(使)负深伤;
|
Oh. Uh... |
哦...嗯... |
Erik. Erik. |
艾瑞克 艾瑞克! |
Erik, I'm really sorry. |
艾瑞克 真的很抱歉 |
Come on, champ . |
没事儿 孩子 |
champ:n.咀嚼; vt.焦急; vi.咬;
|
It wasn't that bad. |
没那么糟了 |
When I was your age... |
我在你这么大的时候 |
I got laughed at a lot. They thought I was weird too. |
也经常被嘲笑 大家也认为我很怪异 |
weird:adj.奇怪的;奇异的;离奇的;n.命运;宿命;命运女神;
|
Mumble! |
马布尔! |
I mean, different, in a coal way. |
我... 我是想说,不是怪 是与众不同 |
Mumble! |
马布尔! |
Like, you're coal. |
我是说 你是好孩子 |
I was uncool . |
我很怪异 |
uncool:adj.不时髦的;不帅的;不潇洒的;不"酷"的
|
Easy, easy. |
别说了 |
Really uncool. |
我真的很怪 |
Okay. You know, Erik... |
好了 你知道的 艾瑞克... |
when your daddy's in a deep hole... |
你爸爸这个人说错话... |