|
|
Hannibal-汉尼拔
|
I shoot Mr. Marlow twice, severing jugulars and carotids with near-surgical precision . |
我向马洛先生开了两枪 用手术般的准度射断颈静脉和颈动脉 |
severing:v.切断;分离;分割;中止…的雇用合同;区别(sever的ing形式);n.切断;切割; jugulars:adj.颈静脉的;颈部的;咽喉的;n.颈静脉; carotids:adj.颈动脉的;n.颈动脉; precision:n.精度,[数]精密度;精确;adj.精密的,精确的;
|
He will die watching me take what is his away from him. |
他只能眼睁睁看着 自己的生命被我夺去 |
This is my design. |
这就是我的设想 |
I shoot Mrs. Marlow expertly through the neck. |
我熟练地射穿了马洛太太的脖子 |
expertly:adv.熟练地;巧妙地;
|
This is not a fatal wound . The bullet misses every artery . |
这不是致命伤 子弹避开了所有动脉 |
fatal:adj.致命的;灾难性的;毁灭性的;导致失败的; wound:n.创伤,伤口;v.使受伤;受伤,伤害; bullet:n.子弹;只选某党全部候选人的投票;豆子;vi.射出;迅速行进; artery:n.动脉;干道;主流;
|
She is paralyzed before it leaves her body. |
在子弹离开身体前她就已全身瘫痪 |
paralyzed:adj.瘫痪的;麻痹的;v.使麻痹;使无力;使失去勇气(paralyze的过去分词);
|
Which doesn't mean she can't feel pain. |
但这不代表她感受不到疼痛 |
It just means she can't do anything about it. |
只是她自救无能 无力反抗 |
This is my design. |
这是我的设想 |
This is DDX Security. |
这里是DDX保安公司 |
Who am I speaking with? |
请问您是哪位 |
I need the incident report for the home security company. |
我要住宅安保公司的事故报告 |
This was recorded as a false alarm . |
这次被记录为误报警 |
false alarm:假警报;虚警;
|
There was a false alarm last... week. |
上周也有过一次误报警 |
He tapped their phone. |
他窃听了他们的电话 |
Yeah. It's been tapped. |
是的 电话被窃听了 |
He recorded Mrs. Marlow's conversation with the security company. |
他录下了马洛太太和安保公司之间的对话 |
This is DDX Security. Who am I speaking with? |
这里是DDX保安公司 请问您是哪位 |
Theresa Marlow. |
特蕾莎.马洛 |
Can you please confirm your password for security purposes? |
为了安全起见 能请您确认一下密码吗 |
Tea kettle . |
平底茶壶 |
kettle:n.水壶
|
Thank you, Mrs. Marlow. We detected a front-door alarm. |
谢谢 马洛太太 我们检测到了前门的警报 |
detected:v.发现;查明;侦察出;(detect的过去分词和过去式)
|
Yeah, sorry about that. |
不好意思 |
Is there anyone in the house with you at this time, Mrs. Marlow? |
现在屋里就您一人吗 马洛太太 |
I'm just here with my husband. |
我和我老公都在 |
Do you require any further assistance? |
您需要其它帮助吗 |
No. Thank you so much for calling. |
不用了 多谢你打电话过来 |
And this is when it gets truly horrifying for Mrs. Marlow. |
而真正让马洛太太毛骨悚然的事才刚刚开始 |
horrifying:adj.令人极其震惊的;v.惊吓;使厌恶;(horrify的现在分词)
|
Everyone has thought about killing someone, one way or another, be it your own hand or the hand of God. |
每个人都想过要杀人 用着某种方法 自己下手或等着神降天罚 |
Now think about killing Mrs. Marlow. |
现在大家想想 杀害马洛太太 |
Why did she deserve this? |
她为何落得如此结局 |
deserve:vi.应受,应得;
|
Tell me your design. |
告诉我你们的设想 |
Tell me who you are. |
告诉我你们是谁 |
Mr. Graham. |
格雷厄姆先生 |
Special Agent jack Crawford . |
我是特别探员杰克.克劳福德 |
Special Agent:n.特工;特务; Crawford:n.克劳福德(美国西部小镇);
|
I head the Behavioral Science Unit. |
行为科学部负责人 |
Behavioral:adj.行为的;
|
We've met. - Yes. |
我们见过 -是的 |
We had a disagreement when we opened up the museum. |
我们在是否开放博物馆这点上有过分歧 |
I disagreed with what you named it. |
我只是不同意你取的名字 |
disagreed:v.不同意;有分歧;不符;不一致;(disagree的过去分词和过去式)
|
The, uh, Evil Minds Research Museum. |
邪恶心理研究博物馆吗 |
Evil:adj.邪恶的;不幸的;有害的;讨厌的;n.罪恶,邪恶;不幸;
|
It's a little hammy , Jack. |
这有点哗众取宠了 杰克 |
hammy:adj.表演过火的;火腿味的;
|
I see you've hitched your horse to a teaching post, and I also understand it's difficult for you to be social. |
我知道你收起内心的躁动当了老师 我也理解你有社交困难 |
hitched:v.免费搭车;拉起(衣服);攀上;(hitch的过去分词和过去式)
|
Well, I'm just talking at them. |
我只是在对他们说话 |
I'm not listening to them. |
并没有听他们回话 |
It's not social. - I see. |
这不算社交 -好吧 |
May I? |
你介意吗 |
Where do you fall on the spectrum ? |
你现在情况是怎么样 |
spectrum:n.光谱;频谱;范围;余象;
|
My horse is hitched to a post that is closer to Asperger's and autistics than narcissists and sociopaths . |
我内心的躁动 让我更加接近阿斯伯格综合症和孤独症 而不是自负和反社会 |
autistics:adj.[心理][内科]孤独症的;孤僻的;n.孤独症患者(常指儿童); narcissists:n.自我陶醉者; sociopaths:n.反社会的人;不爱社交的人;
|