|
|
Gossip.Girl-绯闻女孩
|
Hey, upper east siders , |
曼哈顿东区的 贵族们 |
upper:adj.上面的;内陆的;n.靴面;兴奋剂; siders:n.支持者(sider的复数形式);十字头;横梁;
|
Gossip girl here, |
我是 八卦天后 |
Gossip:n.流言蜚语;闲聊;喜欢传播流言蜚语的人;v.传播流言蜚语;说三道四;
|
And I have the biggest news ever. |
我得到了一个爆炸性新闻 |
One of my ma sources ... |
我的线人之一 |
sources:n.来源;出处;起源;根源;原因;v.(从…)获得(source的第三人称单数和复数)
|
Melanie91... sends us this... |
美兰尼91... 放出消息... |
Spotted at grand central, |
她出现在了中央火车站 |
Spotted:adj.有花点的;有斑点的;v.看见;看出;发现;让步;(spot的过去分词和过去式)
|
Bags in hand... |
手里还提着包 |
Serena van der woodsen. |
她... 就是瑟琳娜.范德.伍德森 |
van:n.厢式货车;客货车;v.选矿;用车搬运;
|
Was it only a year ago our "it" girl |
我们的这位 她 不是在一年前 |
Mysteriously disappeared |
就神秘消失了 |
Mysteriously:adv.神秘地;故弄玄虚地;难以理解地; disappeared:adj.消失的;消失了的;v.消失,失踪;(disappear的过去式和过去分词)
|
For " boarding school "? |
然后去了所谓的寄宿学校? |
boarding school:n.寄宿学校;
|
And just as suddenly,she's back. |
突然 她竟回来啦 |
Don't believe me? |
不相信我说的? |
See for yourselves. |
那你自己看吧 |
Lucky for us,lanie91 |
很幸运 美兰尼91用她的手机 |
Sent proof . |
给我们发来了证据 |
proof:n.证据;证实;adj.能抵御;可防护;
|
Thanks for the photo,mel. |
小美 谢谢你的照片啦 |
Dan,jenny,over here! |
丹 珍尼 我在这! |
Hey,dad! |
爸爸 |
Hey,hey, you made it ! |
你们终于到了! |
you made it:你做到了;你成功了;
|
Welcome back. |
欢迎回来 |
How was your weekend? |
你们周末过得愉快吗? |
How's your mom? |
妈妈 好吗? |
Fine. - she's good. |
不错 -她很好 |
Uh,fine and good. |
厄... 不错 也很好 |
She's... she's good and... and fine. |
她... 她不错 挺好的 |
Like,"maybe I never should've left manhattan" - fine, |
是哪一种好? 是 也许我不该离开曼哈顿 那种? |
Or "taking a time-out from my marriage |
还是 摆脱婚姻生活是我一生... |
time-out:n.休息时间,暂停;
|
Was the best idea I ever had" fine? |
所做的最正确的决定 ? |
Dad,you know what? |
爸爸 知道吗 |
I- I am,uh,i'm starving. |
我... 我饿坏了 |
Let's go home. I'm cooking. |
我们回家 我来做给你们吃 |
Caprese salad,a little mozzarella di bufala. |
卡佩斯沙拉 再拌点奶酪 |
Caprese:n.红白小碟(一食品); mozzarella:n.马苏里拉奶酪;
|
Yeah,i'm gonna make you guys... |
嗯 我会让你们... |
Spotted... lonely boy. |
发现... 内心孤独的男孩 |
Can't believe the love of his life has returned... |
不敢相信 他一生的挚爱又回来了 |
If only she knew who he was. |
只要她知道他是谁的话 |
But everyone knows serena,and everyone is talking. |
但没人不知道瑟琳娜 大家都在猜测 |
Wonder what blair waldorf thinks. |
布莱尔.霍道夫会有什么反映 |
Sure,they're b.f.s, |
当然了 她们是BFS组合 |
But we always thought |
但别忘了 |
Blair's boyfriend nate |
布莱尔的男友内特 |
Had a thing for serena. |
曾与瑟琳娜有一些感情纠葛 |
Design a dress for this woman.blair, |
我必须为她设计一套礼服 布莱尔... |
If you're gonna wear one of my designs, |
如果你要穿我设计的服装 |
Tell me so we can at least get it properly fitted. |
告诉我 至少我能为你量身定做一套 |
Thanks,mom. |
谢谢妈妈 |
Keep that in mind. |
我会记着的 |
Great party. |
聚会很棒 |
She is mybest advertisement. |
她就是我最好的活广告 |
So,nate,you started thinking about college? |
内特 你开始考虑读大学了吗 |
Well,actually,i'm a dartmouth man. |
事实上 我是达特茅斯大学毕业的 |
dartmouth:n.达特茅斯(英国港口);
|
Yes,dad's always spoken very highly of dartmouth, |
是的 爸爸对达特茅斯大学的评价总是很高 |
highly:adv.高度地;非常;非常赞许地;
|
But I'd like to check out west. |
但是我更喜欢西部的一些学校 |
You know,maybe u.s.c.,u.c.l.a.... |
比如是思考利大学 或者加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校 |