|
|
Good.Luck.Charlie-查莉成长日记
|
Hi, Charlie, there you are. |
嗨 Charlie 快看看你 |
Nine months old and look how cute you are. |
才九个月大 多可爱啊 |
And look how cute I am. |
再看看我多么可爱啊 |
It's your big sister Teddy here, |
我是你的姐姐Teddy |
Teddy:泰迪玩具熊
|
And I'm making this video diary |
我在拍视频日记 |
video diary:n.录影日记;影音日记;
|
To help you survive our... |
来帮你立足于我们这个 |
Special family. |
特别的家 |
Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas. |
嗨 看来老爹已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了 |
Oh, and there's mom, |
哦 这是妈妈 |
Looking lovelier than ever this morning. |
今天早上看起来最可爱了 |
Not in the mood . |
没那心情和你开玩笑 |
in the mood:兴致勃勃;
|
Okay. I think you've had enough bananas. |
好了 我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了 |
So we're switching to sweet peas! |
我们改吃点甜豌豆吧 |
You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy . |
你会喜欢吃的 快看 妈妈认为它们很美味哦 |
yummy:好吃的,美味的
|
Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay? |
非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗 |
Oh, and there's your older brother PJ |
哦 那是你的大哥 PJ |
Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual. |
像往常一样在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业 |
It's not today's homework. |
这才不是今天的家庭作业 |
This is yesterday's homework. |
这是昨天的家庭作业 |
There's a chance you two will be in high school together. |
你可能有机会和你哥哥 一起念高中哦 |
Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work. |
哦 那是爸爸在准备下一天的工作 |
He kills bugs for a living. |
他靠杀虫来赚钱 |
bugs:n.缺陷;虫子;窃听器;(bug的复数)v.窃听;使烦恼;(bug的第三人称单数)
|
Honey, come on. we've been through this. |
宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了 |
I don't kill bugs. |
我不是杀虫 |
I'm a pest control specialist. |
我是害虫防治专家 |
Either way... |
还不都是得 |
So now you've met the whole family. |
现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦 |
Forgetting somebody? |
忘记某人了吧 |
Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you. |
Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你 |
I was just saving the best for last. |
我只是打算拿你来压轴 |
Gharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe. |
Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe |
You want to say something to Charlie? |
你想对Charlie说点什么吗 |
You ruined my life. |
你毁了我的生活 |
ruined:adj.毁灭的;荒废的;v.毁坏;破坏;糟蹋;(ruin的过去分词和过去式)
|
Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer |
好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间 |
To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise. |
来适应你 因为你有点像个惊喜 |
get used to:开始习惯于
|
I thought surprises were supposed to be good. |
我还以为惊喜是好事呢 |
supposed:adj.误信的;所谓的;v.认为;假设;设想;(suppose的过去分词和过去式)
|
And... cut. |
好了 就到这里了 |
Okay, gang , listen up. |
好了 大家听着 |
gang:n.一群; v.(英)去;
|
I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital |
我今晚要回到医院工作 |
For the first time since Charlie was born, |
这是从Charlie出生后我第一次上班 |
So I want everyone to stay at home |
所以我想让你们今晚全都留在家 |
and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom. |
帮你爸爸照顾宝宝 - 等下 不行 妈妈 |
I'm not gonna be here tonight. |
我今晚不能待在家里 |
I have a study date at the library. |
我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了 |
Don't you mean "studly" date... |
你的意思是借学习之机 |
With Spencer? |
和Spencer约会吧 |
Oh, save it for your pillow . |
哦 留着亲你的枕头吧 |
pillow:n.枕头;v.垫;枕于…;使…靠在;
|
I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule . |
我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划 |
reschedule:v.将…改期;重新安排;推迟还款;
|
But, dad-- |
但是 爸爸 |
Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now. |
Bob - 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了 |
Mom, don't take this the wrong way, |
妈妈 别误会我的意思 |
But why did you guys have to have another baby? |
但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝 呢 |
Well, because three kids was just too easy. |
那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了 |
Three's for quitters . |
胆小鬼才只生三个 |
quitters:半途而废的人;懒人(quitter的复数);
|