|
|
Girl.Meets.World-女孩成长记
|
Why do we have to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway? |
我们为什么要偷偷溜出去 因为我们在偷偷乘地铁前 都不算犯错了呢 |
sneak:v.溜; n.鬼鬼祟祟的人; adj.暗中进行的;
|
You think you're ready to just walk by your parents? |
你觉得你准备好 从你父母面前大摇大摆地走过了吗 |
I think I'm ready. |
我觉得我准备好了 |
Let me see your face as you walk by your parents. |
让我看看你从你父母面前走过时的表情 |
'"Why are you making that face at us, Riley ?" |
你为什么要对我们做出这副表情 莱丽 |
Riley:adj.生气的;
|
Because I'm sneaking onto the subway. |
因为我要偷偷去乘地铁啦 |
sneaking:adj.偷偷摸摸;暗中的;v.偷带;偷拿;偷走;(sneak的现在分词)
|
Out the window. - Let's go. |
果断爬窗户 -走吧 |
Daddy, what are you doing here? |
老爸 你守在这儿干什么 |
Being smarter than me. |
显示比我棋高一着呗 |
How come you're always smarter than me? |
你怎么总是比我棋高一着呢 |
Here's what I'm thinking. |
我是这么想的 |
It's not your world yet. It's still my world. |
现在世界还不是你的 依然属于你老爹我 |
Because if it was your world, |
因为如果这是你们的世界 |
Maya would have you on the subway already, thinking you put something over on me. |
玛雅已经带你上地铁了 心想着 你们成功骗过了我 |
But you didn't. |
但你们没有去成 |
Know how I know? Look at ya. |
知道我是怎么知道的吗 瞧瞧你们 |
You're right here. |
你们就活生生在我面前 |
How long do I have to live in my father's world? |
我还得在我父亲的世界里生活多久啊 |
Until you make it yours. |
直到你把它变成你的世界 |
Riley, do you know what I want more than anything? |
莱丽 你知道我最期望的是什么吗 |
Go ahead, make it yours. |
勇敢去闯吧 把它变成你的世界 |
I will. And when I do will you still be there for me? |
我会的 等我成功了 你还会在我身边守护着我吗 |
Right here. |
永远相伴 |
We'll be right here. |
我们会一直在你身边守护着的 |
Weasel ! - Maya! |
鼬鼠 -玛雅 |
Weasel:vi.逃避;含糊其辞;n.鼬鼠;狡猾的人;
|
Who's the new chick? - "Chick"! |
这个面生的小妞是谁 -小妞 |
Down here I'm a chick. |
下到地铁里 我就成小妞了 |
No wonder my parents don't want me on the subway. |
难怪我父母不希望我乘地铁呢 |
You're slouching , Maya. - Thanks, Gretchen. |
你有点无精打采的 玛雅 -谢了 格雷琴 |
slouching:adj.懒散的;没精打采的;v.没精打采地坐着;使低垂(slouch的ing形式);
|
Whoa, Riley. You don't do lip gloss . |
莱丽 你平常都是不抹唇彩的啊 |
gloss:n.光彩;注释;假象;v.使光彩;掩盖;注释;
|
Oh, what I forgot to mention |
我忘了说 |
Is that I'm completely reinventing myself. |
我现在要脱胎换骨 |
reinventing:v.以新形象示人;以新形式出现;(reinvent的现在分词)
|
I ride the subway now, I have kiwi lips now and I'm just as cool as you now. |
我现在乘地铁 抹艳丽的唇彩 我跟你一样酷了 |
kiwi:猕猴桃
|
Yeah? Let's see how cool you can be when you look at him. |
是吗 我们看看你面对他时能有多酷 |
Yeah, you're gonna need some lessons. |
我就知道你得好好学学 |
Okay, let me show you everything you need to know about boys and girls. |
好了 我来向你展示一遍 所有关于男孩女孩的那点事 |
Hi, I'm Maya. You're really cute. |
嗨 我叫玛雅 你真的好帅哟 |
We should hang out sometime. You make me happy. |
我们该抽空出去玩玩 你让我好开心 |
You don't pay enough attention to me. |
你花在我身上的心思根本不够 |
This isn't working out. |
我们不可能成的 |
It's you, not me. |
是你的问题 不是我 |
We can still be friends. Not really. |
我们还是可以继续做朋友的啊 别妄想了 |
He's available. We just broke up. |
他现在名草无主了 我们刚刚分手了 |
Are you okay? Do we need to talk about it? |
你还好吧 你需要跟我倾诉一下吗 |
You still want to be like me? |
你还想变得跟我一样吗 |
I want to be exactly like you. |
我想变得跟你一模一样 |
I think too much and you don't think at all. |
我总是想太多 而你根本不用脑子想 |
See, you get me. So let's not think. |
瞧吧 你真懂我 我们就先别乱想了 |