|
|
Game.of.Thrones-权力的游戏
|
Easy, boy. |
慢点 伙计 |
What do you expect? They're savages . |
他们是野人 还能怎么样 |
savages:n.野蛮人(savage的复数);残酷的人;v.凶猛地攻击;激怒(savage的三单形式);
|
One lot steals a goat from another lot, before you know it they're ripping each other to pieces. |
这伙顺手牵了那伙的山羊 你还没反应过来 已经杀得碎尸满地了 |
ripping:adj.极好的;美妙的;v.撕破,裂开;突然拉开;(rip的现在分词)
|
I've never seen wildlings do a thing like this. |
我没见过野人会做这种事 |
wildlings:n.野生动物;野生植物;
|
I never seen a thing like this, not ever in my life. |
活到现在都没见过这种场面 |
How close did you get? - Close as any man would. |
你离得多远 -不能再近了 |
We should head back to the wall . |
我们应该返回长城 |
back to the wall:走投无路;背靠著墙;陷于困境;
|
Do the dead frighten you? |
死人吓着你了吗 |
frighten:v.使惊吓;吓唬…;害怕,惊恐;
|
Our orders were to track the wildlings. |
我们受命追查野人行踪 |
track:n.小道;足迹;车辙;轨道;v.追踪;跟踪;
|
We tracked them. They won't trouble us no more. |
已完成任务 现在野人不会骚扰我们了 |
tracked:v.跟踪;追踪;(track的过去分词和过去式)
|
You don't think he'll ask us how they died? |
你以为他不会追问野人的死因吗 |
Get back on your horse. |
去牵马 |
Whatever did it to them could do it to us. |
不管是什么杀了野人 也可能杀死我们 |
They even killed the children. |
那些家伙连孩童都没放过 |
It's a good thing we're not children. |
值得庆幸 你我皆非孩童 |
You want to run away south, run away. |
你想往南逃 尽管去吧 |
Of course they will behead you as a deserter , if I don't catch you first. |
到时自然要被当作逃兵砍头 还要看你能否先过我这一关 |
behead:vt.砍头;使河流被夺流; deserter:n.逃兵;开小差的人;
|
Get back on your horse. |
快去牵马 |
I won't say it again. |
我说最后一次 |
Your dead men seem to have moved camp. |
看来你说的那些死人转移阵地了呀 |
They were here. |
刚才就在这里 |
See where they went. |
瞧瞧他们去哪儿了 |
What is it? |
那是什么 |
It's... |
是... |
Go on, father's watching. |
继续 父亲正看着你 |
And your mother. |
你母亲也在 |
Fine work as always. Well done . |
一如既往的漂亮 非常好 |
Well done:好样的,干得好;
|
Thank you. |
多谢夸奖 |
I love the detail that you've managed to get in these corners. |
我真喜欢你绣在边角的花纹 |
Quite beautiful. |
太漂亮了 |
The stitching ... |
针脚... |
stitching:n.(一行)针脚;v.缝补;缝合(伤口);(stitch的现在分词)
|
And which one of you was a marksman at 10? |
你们笑的几个 十岁就是神箭手了吗 |
marksman:n.神射手;不能用笔署名者;
|
Keep practicing, Bran . |
接着练 布兰 |
Bran:n.麸,糠;
|
Go on. |
继续 |
Don't think too much, Bran. |
别想太多 布兰 |
Relax your bow arm. |
持弓臂放松 |
Relax:v.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养;
|
Quick, Bran! Faster. |
布兰 跑快点 |
Lord Stark! |
史塔克大人 |
Lord:n.(英国)贵族,大人,大臣;v.使成贵族;作威作福;
|
My lady. |
夫人 |
A guardsman just rode in from the hills. |
有巡山的卫兵刚刚来报 |
guardsman:n.卫兵;(英)禁卫军官兵;(美)国民警卫队士兵;
|
They've captured a deserter from the Night's Watch. |
说他们捉获一个守夜人逃兵 |
captured:adj.捕获的;被俘的;v.捕获;占领;引起;(capture的过去式和过去分词)
|
Get the lads to saddle their horses. |
让孩子们备马 |
lads:n.小伙子;老朋友;(lads是lad的复数) saddle:n.马鞍;车座;(动物的)脊肉;v.给(马)备鞍;
|
Do you have to? |
非杀不可吗 |
He swore an oath , Cat. |
他背弃了誓言 凯特 |
oath:n.誓言,誓约;诅咒,咒骂;
|
The law is law, my lady. |
法律就是法律 夫人 |
Tell Bran he's coming too. |
告诉布兰他也要去 |
Ned. |
奈德 |
10 is too young to see such things. |
他才十岁 观刑还太小 |
He won't be a boy forever. |
他不会永远都是个孩子 |
And winter is coming. |
况且凛冬将至 |
Good lad, go run back and get the rest. |
好小子 快去把剩下的都找回来 |
White walkers. |
白鬼 |
I saw the white walkers. |
我看到了白鬼 |