|
|
Furious.Seven.2015-速度与激情
|
They say if you want a glimpse of the future... |
人们常说如果你想知晓未来 |
glimpse:v.瞥见;[诗]闪现;n.领悟;概况;见识;一睹;
|
Just look behind you. |
只需回首过去 |
I used to think that was bollocks . |
我原以为这都是胡说八道 |
bollocks:n.胡说;
|
Now I realize... |
现在我明白了 |
you can't outrun the past. |
人永远逃不出历史的宿命 |
outrun:v.超过;跑得比…快;从…逃脱;
|
When we were kids... |
在我们还小的时候 |
You'd start fights with the toughest bastards in the yard. |
你总是向街坊里的恶霸寻衅 |
bastards:n.[动,植]杂种;假冒品;劣货;粗劣的糖;(bastard的复数)
|
But I was the one... |
而我总是那个 |
who were to step in and finish them. |
挺身而出 解决他们的人 |
You'd steal from the corner shop , but it was me who'd brave the old man's belt . |
你会在街角的商店里偷东西 但我是那个 替你挡下父亲鞭打的人 |
corner shop:n.(尤指住宅区附近的)小商店; belt:n.皮带;腰带;传动带;传送带;v.猛击;狠打;飞奔;飞驰;
|
I'd hoped you'd outgrown it. |
我希望你能变得强大 |
outgrown:adj.过大的;v.长得大而容不进(outgrow的过去分词形式);
|
That playing the gangster made you harder, smarter, better. |
成为罪犯之后的你 变得强硬 睿智 更加强大 |
gangster:n.歹徒,流氓;恶棍;
|
But deep down, I guess I always knew you'd end up like this, despite everything I did teach you. |
尽管我已经教了你一切 但在内心深处 我想我一直都知道你会以这样的方式结束 |
despite:prep.尽管,不管;n.轻视;憎恨;侮辱;
|
Still, you're my flesh and blood . |
不管怎样 你是我的亲兄弟 |
flesh and blood:adj.血肉般的;
|
So you remain my cross to bear. |
照顾你是我的责任 |
Rest now, little brother. |
好好休息吧 弟弟 |
While I settle your one last score. |
让我来再为你收拾一次残局 |
settle:v.定居;结算;停留;确定;n.高背长椅(老式木家具,有扶手,座下多带柜);
|
Take care of my brother. |
照顾好我弟弟 |
Anything happens to him... |
他如果有什么三长两短 |
I'll come back looking for you. |
我会回来找你们算账 |
Here. |
给你 |
Hold this. |
拿好了 |
Grenade ! |
手雷 |
Grenade:n.手榴弹;灭火弹;v.扔手榴弹;用催泪弹攻击;
|
Come on, Dom, so where are you taking me? |
说吧 多姆 你到底要带我去哪里 |
They say an open road helps you think... |
他们说空旷的公路有助你思考 |
about where you've been... |
关于你去过哪里 |
where you're going. |
要到哪里去的问题 |
So you don't remember any of this yet? |
你真的一点都不记得了吗 |
It's not fair. |
这不公平 |
You know I don't. |
你知道我失忆了 |
So what is it exactly that you're trying to show me? |
你到底想带我去看什么 |
That. |
就是那儿 |
Race Wars. |
极速大赛 |
We used to come here? |
我们以前参加过这个吗 |
Come here? |
何止是参加 |
We invented it. |
是我们创造了它 |
Keep it under 9000 rpms. |
转速控制在九千以下 |
Kid's gonna fire his pistons after the first 200. |
用不了两百米这小子的活塞就会报废 |
pistons:n.[机]活塞(piston的复数);
|
You know that's not my style, I got to ride or die, right? |
你知道这不是我的风格 不飙宁死 不是吗 |
How about you just ride on this one. |
这次不提死字好吗 |
Are you ready? |
准备好了吗 |
I know you're ready! |
我知道你已经跃跃欲试了 |
Go! |
出发 |
Nice job! |
干得漂亮 |
Hey! |
嗨 |
That's the girl I heard so much about. |
这不就是传说中的女孩吗 |
Where you been at, ghost girl? |
你之前跑哪去了 死而复生的女孩 |
ghost:n.鬼,幽灵;v.作祟于;替…捉刀;为人代笔;
|
That's the girl... |
就是那个女孩 |
Ghost girl... |
死而复生的女孩 |
Letty, what the hell? |
莱蒂 你搞什么鬼 |