|
|
Friends-老友记
|
There's nothing to tell! |
这没什么好说的 |
He's just some guy I work with! |
他不过是我的同事 |
C'mon, you're going out with the guy! |
少来了 你们都在约会了 |
There's gotta be something wrong with him! |
这个男人一定有什么问题 |
So does he have a hump ? A hump and a hairpiece ? |
他是驼背吗 戴着假发的驼背 |
hump:n.驼峰;驼背;圆形隆起物;vi.隆起;弓起;努力;急速行进;vt.使隆起;使烦恼; hairpiece:n.假发;
|
Wait, does he eat chalk? |
等等 他吃粉笔吗 |
Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl |
我只是不想你 重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙 |
Okay, everybody relax . This is not even a date. |
拜托各位 放松点 这甚至不算是约会 |
relax:v.放松,休息;松懈,松弛;变从容;休养;
|
It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. |
只不过是两个人出去吃个饭 而且不会上床 |
Sounds like a date to me. |
听起来像是和我约会 |
Alright, so I'm back in high school, |
于是我回到了高中学校 |
I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I am totally naked . |
我站在食堂中间 然后发现自己全身赤裸 |
naked:adj.裸体的;无装饰的;无证据的;直率的;
|
Oh, yeah. Had that dream. |
噢 做过那种梦 |
Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone there. |
然后我低下头 看见那里有一部 大哥大 |
Instead of...? - That's right. |
那话儿变成了 -没错 |
Never had that dream. - No. |
这种梦倒从未做过 -没有 |
All of a sudden , the phone starts to ring. |
突然 那电话响起来了 |
All of a sudden:突然地,出乎意料地;
|
And it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird because- she never calls me! |
结果是我妈打来的 这非常非常奇怪 因为她从来不打电话给我 |
weird:adj.奇怪的;奇异的;离奇的;n.命运;宿命;命运女神;
|
Hi. |
嗨 |
This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself. |
这家伙一张嘴打招呼 我就想自杀 |
Are you okay, sweetie? |
你还好吧 亲爱的 |
I just feel like someone reached down my throat grabbed my small intestine , pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck... |
我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙 抓住我的小肠 从我嘴里扯出来 然后缠在我脖子上 |
grabbed:v.抓住;攫取;抓住,夺得;(grab的过去分词和过去式) intestine:adj.内部的;国内的;n.肠;
|
Cookie? |
饼干 |
Carol moved her stuff out today |
卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了 |
Carol:v.欢乐地歌唱;唱耶诞颂歌;n.颂歌,赞美诗;欢乐之歌; stuff:n.东西:物品:基本特征:v.填满:装满:标本:
|
Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks. |
我帮你泡杯咖啡 -谢了 |
No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura ! |
不 不要 别再净化我的灵气了 |
cleansing:n.净化; adj.清洁用的; v.清洁(皮肤); (cleanse的现在分词) aura:n.光环;气氛;(中风等的)预兆;气味;
|
No, just leave my aura alone, okay? |
求你了 别碰我的灵气 好吗 |
I'll be fine, alright? |
我会没事的 好吧 |
Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy. |
真的 各位 我希望她能幸福 |
No you don't. - No I don't, to hell with her, she left me! |
不 你不会 -没错 我不会的 去她的 她甩掉了我 |
And you never knew she was a lesbian ... |
你又不知道她是女同性恋 |
lesbian:adj.[心理]女同性恋的;n.女同性恋者;
|
No!! Okay?! |
不知道 行了吧 |
Why does everyone keep fixating on that? |
为何大家都绕着这个话题打转 |
fixating:v.(使)固定,注视;(fixate的现在分词)
|
She didn't know, how should I know? |
她都不知道 我怎么会知道 |
Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... |
有时我希望自己也是个女同性恋 |
Did I say that out loud? |
我大声说出来了么 |
Alright Ross, look. |
好了罗斯 瞧 |
You're feeling a lot of pain right now. |
你现在很痛苦 |
You're angry. You're hurting. |
你很生气 很伤心 |
Can I tell you what the answer is? |
要不要我给你支一招 |
Strip joint ! |
脱衣舞俱乐部 |
Strip:n.带; v.夺; adj.脱衣舞的; joint:n.关节; adj.共同的; v.连接,贴合;
|
C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones ! |
别这样 作为光棍儿 爷们起来 |
hormones:n.[生理]激素;荷尔蒙;性激素;荷尔蒙制剂(hormone的复数);
|
I don't want to be single, okay? |
我不想单身的 好吗 |
I just...I just wanna be married again! |
我只想 再次结婚 |
And I just want a million dollars! |
而我只想要一百万美金 |