|
|
Finding.Nemo.2003-海底总动员
|
Wow. - Mmm. |
哇 -嗯 |
Wow. - Mm-hmm. |
哇 -嗯哼 |
Wow. - Yes, Marlin . |
哇 -是的,莫林 |
Marlin:n.枪鱼,青枪鱼;四鳃旗鱼;
|
No, I see it. It's beautiful. |
我看到了 这真是太美了 |
So, Coral , when you said you wanted an ocean view... |
记得么, 卡萝, 当你说你想看到这个海洋的景色的时候... |
Coral:n.珊瑚;珊瑚虫;adj.珊瑚的;珊瑚色的;
|
you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you? |
没想到我们会搬到海边来住 想过吗? |
Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here. |
喔,耶 这里可是鱼的自由天地啊 |
breathe out:呼出;
|
Did your man deliver, or did he deliver? |
你说你老公我,说话算不算数啊? |
My man delivered. - And it wasn't so easy. |
算数,行了吧 -我可是费了不少波折的啊 |
Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place. |
因为有许多其他的小丑鱼也觊觎这块地方 |
clownfish:n.小丑鱼;海葵鱼;
|
You better believe they did... every single one of them. |
你最好相信这点-- 他们谁不想住这啊 |
Mm-hmm. You did good. |
嗯 你做得很好 |
And the neighborhood is awesome . |
还有邻居们是在是太棒了 |
neighborhood:n.附近;地区;街坊;adj.附近的; awesome:adj.令人敬畏的;使人畏惧的;可怕的;极好的;
|
So, you do like it, don't you? |
那么,你喜欢这里,是不是? |
No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it. |
是的,是的 我喜欢,我喜欢 我真的很喜欢这里 |
But, Marlin, I know that the drop off is desirable ... |
但是,莫林,我知道住在这里会很惬意... |
desirable:adj.令人满意的;值得要的;n.合意的人或事物;
|
with the great schools and the amazing view... |
伴随着大学校和这美妙的风景... |
but do we really need so much space? |
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗? |
but do we really need so much space? |
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗? |
Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about. |
卡萝,亲爱的,我们在说我们的孩子们 |
They deserve the best. Look, look, look. |
他们应该得到最好的东西 看,看,看 |
deserve:vi.应受,应得;
|
They'll wake up, poke their little heads out... |
他们醒来, 把他们小小的脑袋从这里探出来... |
poke:v.刺,捅;戳;伸出;刺探;闲荡;n.戳;刺;袋子;懒汉;
|
and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window. |
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房的窗户外面 |
and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window. |
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼! 就在他们卧房的窗户外面 |
Shh. You'll wake the kids. |
嘘 你会吵醒孩子们的 |
Oh, right, right. |
喔,好的,好的 |
Aw, look. They're dreaming. |
噢,看 他们还在梦乡中 |
We still have to name them. |
我们还要给他们起名字 |
You want to name all of them right now? |
你现在想给所有这些孩子起名字? |
All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior ... |
好吧,我们把这一半叫做小莫林... |
Junior:n.青少年;职位较低者;adj.青少年的;地位低下的;
|
and this half Coral Junior. |
这一半叫做小卡萝 |
OK, we're done. - I like Nemo . |
好了,我们就这么决定了 -我喜欢尼莫这个名字 |
Nemo:n.现场转播节目;
|
Nemo. We'll name one Nemo... |
尼莫 我们只能选其中的一个叫尼莫... |
but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior. |
但是我愿意把其他的都叫做小莫林 |
Just think, in a couple of days... |
只要一想, 用不了几天... |
we're going to be parents. - Yeah. |
我们就要当爸爸妈妈了 -是啊 |
What if they don't like me? |
他们要是不喜欢我怎么办? |
What if:如果…怎么办?
|
Marlin. - No, really. |
莫林 -不,是真的 |
There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you. |
这里有400多个蛋 按机率来算总会有一个会喜欢你的 |
Odds:n.几率;胜算;不平等;差别;
|
What? |
怎么了? |
You remember how we met? - I try not to. |
你还记得我们是怎么认识的吗? -我不想记起来了 |
Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss... |
那好,我记得 对不起,小姐... |
'"can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?" |
你能帮我看一下我嘴唇上是否有个鱼钩? |
hook:n.钩;挂钩;鱼钩;钓钩;v.挂住;箍住;钓(鱼);打曲线球;
|
You got a little closer because it was wiggling . |
你靠近一点呀,因为它还在晃动着 |
wiggling:v.(使)扭动,摆动,起伏;(wiggle的现在分词)
|
Get away, get away! - Here he is. Cutie's here. |
走开,走开! -我来啦 美人在这呢 |
Where did everybody go? |
大家都去哪了? |
Coral, get inside the house. |
卡萝,快回房子里 |
No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine. |
不,卡萝,别动 孩子们不会有事的 |
Just get inside... You, right now. |
快进去-- 你快点,现在就进去 |
No! Ow! |
不! 噢! |
Ooh! |
喔! |
Ooh! Ooh! |
哦! 哦! |
Coral! |
卡萝! |
Coral? |
卡萝? |
Coral? |
卡萝? |