|
|
Finding.Dory.2016-海底总动员
|
Hi. I'm Dory . |
你好 我叫多莉 |
Dory:n.海鲂;平底小渔船;
|
I suffer from short-term remembory loss. |
我有短期失忆症 |
short-term:adj.短期的;
|
Yes! - That's exactly what you say! |
真棒 -你说的真好 |
Okay, okay. We'll pretend to be the other kids now. |
好 现在我们两个假装是别人家的孩子 |
Hi, Dory! - Ahoy there! |
你好 多莉 -我在这呢 |
Ahoy:int.喂!;啊嘿!(呼叫船只或人的声音);
|
Do you want to play hide-and-seek ? |
你想和我们一起玩捉迷藏么 |
hide-and-seek:捉迷藏游戏
|
Okay. I love-- Okay. |
好啊 我喜欢… 好的 |
We'll hide and you count and come find us. |
那我们先去藏起来 你数到十然后来找我们 |
Okay, Daddy. |
好的 爸爸 |
No, not Daddy. I'm the nice fish who wants to be your friend, okay? |
不不不 现在我不是你爸爸 是一个想和你叫朋友的别人家的孩子 |
Okay, Daddy. - No. |
好的 爸爸 -不 |
I'm hiding. - Now count to ten. |
那我现在去藏起来 -那我现在数到十 |
One, two, three... |
一 二 三 |
I like sand. Sand is squishy . |
我喜欢沙子 它们又黏又漂亮 |
squishy:adj.粘糊糊的;湿软的;
|
Mommy, can I go play with them? |
妈妈 我可以和它们一起玩么 |
Dory. Dory. Dory, honey. - Dory. Kelpcake. |
多莉 多莉 嘿 亲爱的 - 多莉 小心 |
Undertow , sweetie. |
这有急流 亲爱的 |
Undertow:n.退波;(海面下的)下层逆流;
|
Remember, honey, we have to stay away from the undertow. |
记得 我们必须要离这些急流远一点 |
Okay, sweetheart , what about that rhyme we learned? |
你现在还记得我们教你的那首歌怎么唱么 |
sweetheart:n.亲爱的;甜心;爱人;心上人 rhyme:韵律
|
We see the undertow and we say... |
我们看见急流 我们远… |
Let's go |
冲过去 |
No. It's, " Heck no." Okay? Let's try it again. |
不 应该是“远离它” 知道了么 来 我们再试一次 |
Heck:n.(英口)同"hell",表示略微烦恼或吃惊;
|
We see the undertow and we say... |
我们看见急流 我们远… |
There's the undertow! |
这里有急流 |
There's the undertow. There is the undertow |
这里有急流 |
Hey, you found the undertow. And we see the undertow |
看 你发现了急流 |
Did I forget again? - No, no. No. |
难道我又忘记了么 - 不 没有 |
No, sweetie. Don't worry about it. - No biggie , kelpcake. |
不 亲爱的 你别担心 - 这没什么大不了的 小海带 |
biggie:n.权贵;大亨;名人;要人;
|
What if I forget you? Would you ever forget me? |
如果我忘记了你们怎么办 你们会忘记我么? |
What if:如果…怎么办?
|
Oh, kelpcake, no. |
不 不会的 小海带 |
We will never forget you, Dory. And we know you'll never forget us. |
我们是绝对不会忘记你的 而你也绝对不会忘记我们 |
Hello? |
有人么 |
Hello! |
这里有人么 |
Did you hear that? - What's that? Hear what? |
你刚刚听到了么 -什么?听到什么? |
Stan, I just heard someone say hello. - I didn't hear anybody say hello. |
斯坦 我刚刚听到了有人说话 我刚刚什么都没听到 |
I don't know, Stan. I just heard someone say hello. |
我不确定 斯坦 我记得刚才我听到了有人说话 |
There's a lot of fish here. Anybody could have just said hello. |
这里有很多鱼 谁都有可能说话 |
Hello? - There. |
有人么? -这里有 |
Where? - There. There. Right there. |
哪里? -这 |
Where am I looking? - There! |
我正在过来 - 这里! |
Oh. - Hello! |
你好 |
Hello? - Oh my goodness, it's a child! |
你好 - 我的天啊 那是一个孩子 |
Hi, kid. Over here. Hello? - Hello? Hi. |
孩子 我在这呢 你好吗 -你好 |
Hi. I'm Dory. Can you please help me? |
我叫多莉 你们能帮帮我么 |
Hi, Dory. Are you lost? |
多莉 你走丢了么 |
Yeah, where are your parents? - Um... |
你的父母在那里啊 |
I can't remember. |
我想不起来了 |
Oh. - Well we'll look around. |
你看看周围 |
Are any of these fish your parents? |
看看哪个是你的父母 |
Hi, I'm Dory. Can you please help me? |
你好 我叫多莉 你们能帮帮我么 |
What? |
什么? |
Honey, you just said that. |
亲爱的 这个你刚刚说过了 |
I did? |
我说过了? |
I'm sorry. I suffer from short-term remembory loss. |
对不起 我有短期失忆症 |
Oh, how awful. - Short-term memory loss? |
噢 这可怜的孩子 - 短期失忆症 |